All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
Incisions is still salty that he can't fit in on an internet forum. Every other post from this guy is about how mean everyone on this site is to him.

my post had nothin to do wit me, but rather the general outlook people carry when postin on forums. in this case, in regards to gas one……and u doin exactly what i was talkin about. lookin for approval, hopin cats guna prop u up and say shit like "yea breh, he's not one of us!! lol!!!!"….like u feel a certain type of bond wit the posters of this forum, when its all in your head. "look at him, he thinks he can fit in wit us. hahaha!"…..that mentality got u feelin extra special when u post here……u executing exactly what i just described to a t.

Dec 8, 2010
my post had nothin to do wit me, but rather the general outlook people carry when postin on forums. in this case, in regards to gas one……and u doin exactly what i was talkin about. lookin for approval, hopin cats guna prop u up and say shit like "yea breh, he's not one of us!! lol!!!!"….like u feel a certain type of bond wit the posters of this forum, when its all in your head. "look at him, he thinks he can fit in wit us. hahaha!"…..that mentality got u feelin extra special when u post here……u executing exactly what i just described to a t.
Wrong. If I was looking for approval then I would post some anti-cop shit in that Dallas thread. Instead I did the opposite. I speak my mind, regardless of what others will think of me.

Feb 19, 2015
Wrong. If I was looking for approval then I would post some anti-cop shit in that Dallas thread. Instead I did the opposite. I speak my mind, regardless of what others will think of me.
there are certain levels to bein a follower….its not to say u jus guna consciously go into every thread and start agreein wit the general consensus at every chance. i mean, there are people like that, no doubt….but its diff for every person. while it may be conscious in some, your opinions could also be subconsciously influenced by your surroundings. im not sayin that defines who u are….but what u did in the post above is a shining example of that sentiment.

Dec 8, 2010
I'm not following anyone, not even when I talk about you. I was one of the first, if not the first, people to point out that you had 2 previous accounts prior to you Incisions profile. I'm also the person who posted a lot of the quotes from your first 3 accounts in the threads about you.

Feb 19, 2015
if yall read what i posted then you'd see that i already said it's not just on this forum, it's humans in general who are typically programmed to think that way. it's not even an opinion, but rather an observation…..and like i said, it doesnt define who u are, pretty much every1 falls victim to that mentality from time to time. it's the smart ones who notice it and try to eliminate that mentality from their character altogether tho.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
exactly……95% of this site is runnin round wit a sheep mentality. whatever way the tide is goin, thats how they guna roll. it's not jus this site either, it's humans in general. even gas is a victim of it, because he was the same exact way a couple years back when people started postin personal info on family members n what not….bein a mod, he was responsible for puttin a stop to the sorta fuccery that was spillin outside of this site, and instead of doin whats right he went along wit the tide…..so like i said before, karma is foreal. at the end of the day, every1 gets what they deserve. i know a thing or two about trollin for reactions, but when its all said and done, that dont define who we are. sometimes people say or do stupid shit in the heat of the moment, that dont mean that theyre a stupid person in general….just like gas sayin he spit on babies faces doesnt define who he is. what defines who u are is whether you keep it real and stand on your own two or fake the funk and follow the herd to fit in……on this forum, more people fall under the latter. but when its all said and done, every1 guna get to where they goin, whether they lost now or not. it's just a matter of when, not if.