All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2010
what kinda man screenshots arguments between two other niggas and then goes and does sum snitch shit by posting it on some ole "look what they said about you" shit.

exactly tha type of games hynas play. straight bitch shit.
He dissed him and then went and edited his post. That's bitch shit. I called him out on it. You're reaching by trying to twist it any other way.

Interpret it however you want, though. You're a known troll on this site and this is just the type of shit you do.

Apr 5, 2016
what kinda man screenshots arguments between two other niggas and then goes and does sum snitch shit by posting it on some ole "look what they said about you" shit.

exactly tha type of games hynas play. straight bitch shit.
you tha type a snitch to go and take pictures and text AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser 's boyfriend when you see him out with other dudes.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet time for a new diss track?
Nah, at least not now.

lol @ talking shit about him

Does he mean propping a couple posts calling him what he is, a fucking retard? Dude needs to shut the fuck up and quit making dumb ass troll accounts and dumb ass threads.
OuijaBoard @OuijaBoard eat shit you fucking faggot, you're going on ignore

Feb 8, 2006
If anyone ever interested in working in fitness industry and are close to frisco hit me up on here. I have taught quite a few people to be trainers and they all clear over 6 figures. I try to take in a few at risk youth every year and get them certified as trainers then give them a job. Even if you aint a youngster but need sales, trainer or porter type gig ever hot me up. I didnt mean to hijack thread just wanted to put some positive out there

Last edited: