A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters
May 5, 2005
Hes one of the best in the bay no doubt. I sure can't think of Many.way too many hate on him because he's white and he went at the mobfigaz. Wax is the truth.
Awax is white? I'm sure most people think he's half black. I don't know any white boys that look like him. Know plenty of mixed black and white kids and Samoans that do.

Dec 4, 2006
A-Wax has his times on the mic...he can come raw or weak sometimes...

some of my fav tracks from Wax are "Everybody", "Enough Heart", "Lack Of Faith", "3 Knocks", "Cutty Buddy" with T-Pain & Sosa, "Elevated" with Devin the Dude, "Said & Done" with Smiggs and I-Rocc, "Who's A Rat", "Fun & Games", "Middle Fingaz", "Young P-World" and "Big Shot"...

but yeah..you get the point....

Feb 11, 2006
Awax is white? I'm sure most people think he's half black. I don't know any white boys that look like him. Know plenty of mixed black and white kids and Samoans that do.
ima go wid this....lol@half white half italian...aint italians white anyway? lol maybe he half italian half black or sum shit but he definetly aint white...

Aug 17, 2007
"youwanna shot,you wanna fight boy,square up wit em n get killed by a whiteboy,im half italian if that help out any,plus i never caught a bullet but i delt out plenty" A-WAX,DOLLA BILLS,THUG DELUXE ALBUM

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
man i had bust to out 'thug deluxe' after seeing this thread...that's my shit when it comes to a-wax...that and conecpts and contradiction...

that 'dolla bil'l song is hard...

'so i fucked yo bitch..
she pretend you, me when she sucked yo dick..
MANNNNn you can keep the bitch...
go ahead keep tabs on 'em..beat the bitch..
everybody know she foul..
if you say you dont see it i don't see how...'

Apr 14, 2006
explain to me how your pretty sure?????

There have been topics on this before and the last I heard that was his nationality. He funkin with Gonzoe now and Gonzoe called him out and called him a whiteboy. He says he's white in certain songs. Listen to Gatez again.

Pie-Rx- what nationality is Wax?