A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I don't remember this thread but it says I already voted lol. I think dude has lyrics and some talent but his flow isn't for me. Also most of the beats I've heard him on have been lackluster at best and all that "I've been to prison so you should respect me" type of mindset he be on is can to me.

Props: timebomb
Feb 8, 2006
A-Wax is the truth, I think he changed his style up a lil cause you need that versatility to be signed to a major. I bump his shit and the Mob Figaz, I take no sides. I could care less about they personal life or beefs I just like good music

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
a-wax tight on the mic but tends to run his mouth lyk a groupie wud...juss my opinion
this comin from someone who seems to be a groupie of a person who fucks wit people who might not like Wax....that being said...Wax is unpopular because the position he takes against some of your fav rappers...hes not running his mouth. hes standing for something...too much dickriding goes in this game.

May 26, 2006
it aint really a new flow it's just he tryin to make complete songs instead of mixtape shit. where you go in the booth and just rip it. i think he is a sick as lyricist and doesnt get his due. becuz of his beef with husalah

Feb 19, 2008
lol @ awax behind computer screens u square ass nigga..i dont b callin people a snitch n this n that and they still walking around while your in hiding kuz that boy hus cummin for ur bitch ass lol

Jun 5, 2004
HONESTLY TOO MANY PEOPLE SAID FUCK A WAX JUST CUZ THEY LIKE THE MOB FIGAZ

I LIKE THEM BOTH BUT MANNN... HELLA PEOPLE JUMPED ON HUSALAHS NUTS JUS COZ OF THE "BEEF". LOL EVEN THO THE "BEEF" STARTED OVER SOME REDICULOUS ASS SHIT THO.

I SAY EVERYBODY GET MONEY TOGETHER,

Apr 14, 2006
Wax is one of the best rappers In the game period. I like his newer flow way more than his older flow. He keeps getting better and better too. That recession proof cd was one of the best cds I've heard in the last 5 years easy.

Apr 14, 2006
WHAT?? ARE YOU A FUCKIN "STAN" OF A-WAX, COMON, YOU TELLIN ME THE BEST FUCKIN BAY RAPPER IS A-WAX??? IF THATS THE CASE, BAY RAP GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES
Hes one of the best in the bay no doubt. I sure can't think of Many.way too many hate on him because he's white and he went at the mobfigaz. Wax is the truth.