A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
I BEEN BUMPIN A-WAX SHIT FOR YEARS AND WANNA KNOW WOT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THINK ON HERE ABOUT HIS SHIT..I DONT GIV A FUCK ABOUT HIS LIL RAP BEEFS MAYNE..IM A MOB FIGAZ FAN TO AND THE FEATURES ON HIS OLD ALBUMS BY MOB FIGAZ IS ONE OF THE BEST COMBOS AROUND...TO ME DUDES GOT SICC FLOWS AND CLEVER SHIT TO SAY...IMA HAVE TO SAY DUDES A SAV ON DA MIC...WOT YA'LL THINK?????????????????

Props: mikeavelli
Apr 14, 2006
I think he is tight! I just started listening to him recently..... I hope that this thread doesn't get deleted, because my last A-Wax thread did get deleted for some odd reason.

For some reason, I don't think the admins like him on here. Not sure, but it seems that way......

Nov 4, 2005
wallets said:
He's always been tight with his words. I just wish he'd go back to his old flow. He slowed it down way too much.
yea i think that 2

his lyrics are still sick but the new flow is a lil boring sometimes

Jan 18, 2006
HIS OLD STYLE IS WAY BETTER THEN HOW HE RAPS NOW, I BEEN SAYING THIS OVER AND OVER HES THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER ON THIS SITE RIGHT NEXT TO MESSY MARV

Apr 14, 2006
T-Rip said:
HIS OLD STYLE IS WAY BETTER THEN HOW HE RAPS NOW, I BEEN SAYING THIS OVER AND OVER HES THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER ON THIS SITE RIGHT NEXT TO MESSY MARV
I don't believe that Wax is overrated, but I do feel that ever since Messy Marv changed his style, he is way overrated too! I like Marv when he raps on Explosive Mode cds because of the aggressive beats and stuff, but I dont like his solo stuff very much at all. His solo cds have weak beats and are all too slow. IOt's like listening to an R&B cd....