A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^^Treal talk...am a-wax fan just as much as am a mob figaz fan and i refuse to pick sides over this dumb beef they got going on...i dont know who lie'n and who not so amm just listen to the music and mind my ownz....i dont know why mu'fuckaz get all emotional and personal like shit got soemthing to do with 'em in the first place...just listen to the music and quit trip'n off shit that dont concern you...

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
T-Rip said:
I DONT THINK, I KNOW HES OVERRATED, I GUESS ITS COO TO HAVE LOYAL FANS BUT DUDE AINT NO BEAST ON THE MIC LIKE YUKMOUTH, NICKATINA, YA BOY, AND SOME OTHERS/
ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY YUKMOUTH A BETTER RAPPER THAN AWAX BUTya boy ahahahahhahahahahahaha he so wack and over rated its a joke mayne
hes the og gimmmik rapper tryin to hard to be hard LOL

May 15, 2002
sav on the mic with a topic on every song...most these rappers jus put that rhyme together that go with a beat and niggaz buy their cd for the name on the cover....

Aug 3, 2006
^thats funny being that your a big hus fan me i slap the figaz all day got no biased but wax is real niggas in west p know i dig his shit his vivid-ness is crazy he paints pictures with his ryhmes if you cant see his talent you aint listen

Feb 11, 2006
ANYONE DOUBTIN DUDES FLOWS NEEDS TO GO CHECK DIS TRACK OUT http://www.mediafire.com/?5ngi2zymyzn NEW AND RARE SHIT FROM DUDE...

I GIVZ A FUCK ABOUT A RAP BEEF...IMA BUMP MOB FIGAZ AND A-WAX LIKE ITS NUTHIN MAYNE..THERES NO DENYING SKILLZ...OH YEAH A-WAX A BITCH MADE IF HE FAKED DAT KONVICT SIGNING MAYNE...WOULD SOMEONE WHO SIGNED FAKE IT SO MUCH BY REPPINN KONVICT SO MUCH ON MYSPACE?????

Apr 14, 2006
Quick said:
This thread is funny.....

all the husalah fans says hes weak and the rest like him.....hmmmmmm

Jus cuz he dissed your favorite rapper, dont take it personal........

No one said you had to chose sides
Exactly! And if Hus did snitch, then I would be mad as hell at him too like Wax is....

May 12, 2004
timebomb said:
ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY YUKMOUTH A BETTER RAPPER THAN AWAX BUTya boy ahahahahhahahahahahaha he so wack and over rated its a joke mayne
hes the og gimmmik rapper tryin to hard to be hard LOL
I feel ya...Ya Boy is garbage..WAY overated..looks like a bitch with his little red dreads