A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters
May 15, 2002
Rwdeniro said:
Oh yeah? So you seen him on BET and shit? I aint much of a TV watcher, but I would try to catch him on there. A video? An interview? An album plug? What was it?
Originally Posted by the_truth_
"Yeah he doing it real big now all over BET and shit.. he aint even signed to konvict like tpain they just executive producing his INDEPENDENT album"

im not sure but i think he was being sarcastic.....if not thats coo for wax though...

Aug 8, 2006
wax got so much depth and emotion in his music. his crafty style and lyrics are brought together with so much passion and realness. you dont even have to know his story to recognize that. hands down, he is extremely street poetic and his words have often caught me by surprise and even given me goosebumps. He hits on some of the harsh realities of life, love, the game, drugs, death, and also touches on the lighter things in life too. Anyone who can recognize a truely talented individual whether they feel what he is saying or not, will know how hard A-Wax is.

Feb 11, 2006
DID I FUCKIN SAY DAT U PRICK?? I MEANT HE GO HARD ON DA MIC AND HIS ALBUM WUS ONE OF THE BETTER CUTS OF LAST YEAR...SO SIT DOWN AND STOP READIN INTO TO WOT PEOPLE SAY U FAG...FOLD

Feb 4, 2005
I've got concepts plus his comps an don't feel him at all.

Obviously we aint all from the same backgrounds, age group etc so we got different tastes and shit.

I feel he tries too hard and don't stand out 2 me, I got a shelf wit hundreds of albums so an artist has gotta bring something different to the table for me to feel them.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
"come w/the shit that'll give you goosebumps bitch while in the comfort of being where you at. say them youngstas on the block could rap, this is how they'd sound on the beat, what kinda talk is that? that's real talk."