A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
jmacc916 @jmacc916

This is Michael Mixerr. I been informed by music news organization SiccnessNet (SiccnessDotNet) rappers A-Wax and LAMB got punked! Many rappers diss each other in their beefs. That's nothing new. But the beef with A-Wax and LAMB is how they both got punked. A-Wax dissed LAMB. LAMB dissed A-Wax. That how it all got started.
Let's just hope the beef stays on A-Wax and doesn't spill onto the streets.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
jmacc916 @jmacc916

This is Michael Mixerr. I been informed by music news organization SiccnessNet (SiccnessDotNet) rappers A-Wax and LAMB got punked! Many rappers diss each other in their beefs. That's nothing new. But the beef with A-Wax and LAMB is how they both got punked. A-Wax dissed LAMB. LAMB dissed A-Wax. That how it all got started.

This was great. I really had the story misinterpreted before this review.
I think your fans would really appreciate a longer and more in depth review tho.

Jul 12, 2002
jmacc916 @jmacc916

Your attention to the details and your reporting of only the facts has always impressed me Mixerr, and this review is no exception.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixxer @Mixxer was a troll account I made on accident because I thought it would make me friends.
Mixerr @Mixerr is thee real mixerr. I'm sorry I tried to steal your identity mixerr. I just got caught up in all the lies.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Mixxer @Mixxer was a troll account I made on accident because I thought it would make me friends.
Mixerr @Mixerr is thee real mixerr. I'm sorry I tried to steal your identity mixerr. I just got caught up in all the lies.
your lying! because you have your mixxers backwards; you mixed them up

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
your lying! because you have your mixxers backwards; you mixed them up

No I'm not reo @reo I know which account I made up and which one I didn't. Check the join dates. I'm done with the lies and want everyone to know Mixxer @Mixxer was a fake account I made on accident