A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Dont cry lil homie. Im sorry that your idol got exposed for the pussy that he is. And if you and armen and mr vandal and anthonyy and all the other dickriders didnt get their panties in a bunch everytime a-wax gets clowned, i probably wouldnt be saying shit. The real comedy here is how worked up the a-wax stans get when their idol gets exposed
and yet you the only fuckin annoying mosquito buzzing around, humming Wax's name in every thread your dumb ass stumbles into

just stfu already, you a closet Wax fan

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yea I remember a-wax used to beg for fans on the sicc chat back in the day, thats when armen and everyone else started ridin so hard for him....

Now he cant even make a diss track without akons brothers approval, smh
you need to stop sayin my name like we are homies you side bustin hater

Wax never got on sicc chat, and i been listenin to Wax since my Woodie days, not cuz your delusional mind made up some bullshit cuz you got some creepy fetish...faggot

Nov 11, 2006
Dont cry lil homie. Im sorry that your idol got exposed for the pussy that he is. And if you and armen and mr vandal and anthonyy and all the other dickriders didnt get their panties in a bunch everytime a-wax gets clowned, i probably wouldnt be saying shit. The real comedy here is how worked up the a-wax stans get when their idol gets exposed

and yet you the only fuckin annoying mosquito buzzing around, humming Wax's name in every thread your dumb ass stumbles into

just stfu already, you a closet Wax fan

you need to stop sayin my name like we are homies you side bustin hater

Wax never got on sicc chat, and i been listenin to Wax since my Woodie days, not cuz your delusional mind made up some bullshit cuz you got some creepy fetish...faggot

Thanks for proving me right, look how worked up you getting over someone talking about your idol lol

Mar 21, 2009
GOTTA GIVE IT UP, THAT FLOW IS IMPROVED OVER YOUR LAST SHIT..BUT U GOTA WORK ON THAT GAY KARDASHIAN GROWL AT THE END OF YOUR LINES, AND THE WEIRD AL DELIVERY AS WELL, I SEE POTENTIAL.

I ALSO WOULDNT HIT A KID, BUT U BASIN UR DISSES ON MISINFO. I DO LIVE IN LA (GOOGLE SFV), OWN MY OWN PROPERTY WIT THE HELP OF RAP MONEY (NOT GIVIN NOTHIN AWAY FOR FREE) AND SMOKE AT LEAST 3-4 BLUNTS OF THE FINEST OG PER DAY.....OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP DOIN U SPORT
You live in a desert and know nothing about marijuana

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Thanks for proving me right, look how worked up you getting over someone talking about your idol lol
you're a bit fuckin delusional...just dont say my name like we homies, cuz you arent my folks, or know me like that