A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
hahahahahaha it was funny and pathetic at the same time for him to come on here bragging about yea he dissed ross as a favor to akons brother, not realizing how pussy and bitchmade that made him look

So to all you fags who think a-wax is god, now you know that your favorite rapper is not a general or even a sargeant, hes a foot soldier taking orders on who to diss and who not to diss, lame AF lmao
LOL when i reread the quote i realized i made a mistake. Should've written imagine akons brother run up on awax like yo blood nobody knows you and nobody knows me but you need to diss rick ross for me.....100% retawded lol

May 27, 2006
Nah just keep me out of this Internet shit, I don't argue about another man on here. Please find a post where I'm defending Wax, other then Hus thing but that is personalto me. I had feds take my brodie to the Feds over that. Snatch pics of me and my cars right in front of me. Leave it be unless you wanna rock and we can rock.
I read what u said some sense right there but then why do you spread a vid awax posted on his instagram to discredit another rapper? U might never defended wax but to open up a thread like “video of tay getting punked” keeps the bullshit going in even worse ways. U don’t see dat?

Awax went on a heavy campaign against hus and now does similar stuff with tay. If you not on solid ground and have all the truth in this world behind you the game will tax you for shit like dat. Talkin getting blackballed awax called hus a snitch if people beleave him it happens to hus instead. Life is like a boomerang what you throw out comes back to you.

Would be dope if this all can go back to where only music matters. Im down with every rapper at first because I like the music but if plenty people steady pick on single ones dats hoe shit.

May 27, 2006
And most important DaGrimProphet got dat fire. Plus he can get grown man double his age into being real angry and feel in need to talk shit to him over some web forum posts lol dats leadership ability. Pimp shit.
You don’t gotta be pimpin a girl and a pimp don’t necessarily gotta be a dude. Anybody could be a pimp. Grim could pimp his teachers into giving him good grades. He could pimp just about anybody into doing anything. Hope the kid starts makin money off those skills soon.

May 27, 2006
No no actually pimpin has nothing to do with girls in the first place. A lot of people have a very distorted image about pimpin. They think its takin a girl and hittin her in her face and makin her do - they call dat gorilla pimpin. But pimpin at first is something thats all mental. Its takin the mind of a person and manipulating it into beleavin whatever you say is true. For example there is a lot of crooked preachers pimpin their congregation for their money. It doesn't have to be something good at all but if the right person uses it in the right moment it is. And DaGrimProphet got the ability to do it in the right way.

May 27, 2006
Im just bullshittin tho but DaGrimProphet got flow and he seems to enjoy to rap so he should record more tracks. Dont even have to be disstracks awax already stretched that route to the max. But some fire for the fun of it.

May 29, 2002
I read what u said some sense right there but then why do you spread a vid awax posted on his instagram to discredit another rapper? U might never defended wax but to open up a thread like “video of tay getting punked” keeps the bullshit going in even worse ways. U don’t see dat?

Awax went on a heavy campaign against hus and now does similar stuff with tay. If you not on solid ground and have all the truth in this world behind you the game will tax you for shit like dat. Talkin getting blackballed awax called hus a snitch if people beleave him it happens to hus instead. Life is like a boomerang what you throw out comes back to you.

Would be dope if this all can go back to where only music matters. Im down with every rapper at first because I like the music but if plenty people steady pick on single ones dats hoe shit.
For 1 Hus did rat!!!! He should be blackballed that's the point. 2. Tay always on here hijacking threads talking but he accepts all fades whoop whap, gets yoked out by some tall old dopehead!!!! Had to put him on blast!!!! Where did I mention A-Wax in my thread?

May 27, 2006
Even in the first post it said "from awax ig" or something...

But anyway im not lookin for certain words its clear if awax posts such a clip on his ig and someone posts it on here even with said tracktitle...its to stir up the bullshit..put someone on blast like u say. I read your posts as if you was against dat too but guess i read em wrong.

As far as Hus you in it im not, as an outsider it looks like Hus never was a snitch causing the downfall and thats why some big dudes said let him be and many people still fuck with him. But idk the truth and only speak about it because the accusations are public and have an impact on peoples careers so different points of view never bad especially in biased situations.