40 Glocc Shits On Mexicans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Hahaha... Ruffled yer feathers, did I?
If you need to take offense, than yer who I'm talkin about....
I don't waste time on shit like this...
You got mad cuz what I said is true... Deal with it...

...... Mexicans are GOING to take over the us... Deal with that too...

Ps... What's up with all the snitching I see all these "gangstas" doin n the first 48 and dea? Seen a Mexican rat like once...
Reminds me of someone... "hustla, hustla..." speak on that...
If u don't waste time with this shit then why are u here?

Mexicans are gonna take over the US? When old wise one since ur a Siccness prophet now?

U trying to say Mexicans don't snitch...First 48 is a show homie.....They hand pick what cases they wanna profile....Take yo ass out there in the streets and every color under the rainbow is snitching...Including the color brown.

Apr 26, 2006
Please tell me your jokin.

Alot of the Mexicans you see in front of the Home Depots are illegal immgrants and there undercutting the labor laws which pushed alot blacks out of work. For blacks to try to go and stand out there with them and try to undercut them is just another form of slavery homie and blacks are not going back to slavery. We were there once and were not going back again.
Dog, maybe if REAL Americans went that extreme to work, then maybe, just maybe, the Gov't will actually come with a real answer and provide real jobs and improvement to those poorer communities. Rather than seeking welfare and other Gov't bullshit that just keeps us "conformed" for the time being and doesn't actually solve any problems. You have to actually show that your trying and many poor Americans don't, they just seek Gov't assitance that just keeps pushing the problem back for the time being. It's a big cycle of bullshit.

It's a form of slavery and those that go pick them up by paying them pennies are just getting away with it because their "illegal" by law. Their still human though, just as black slaves were.

It's the same shit, blacks came from Africa and were exploited here, they didn't know English, didn't know the culture here. And it's the same shit with the Mexican illegals now days, their being exploited to work very hard for very lil money. Obviously it won't ever be quite as bad as black slavery because we're so advanced now interms of laws not being racist and people just have a greater tolerance now of other races, but the concept of exploitation is still the same and it ain't right.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I cant understand how one can compare a group of people who were bought and sold, and brought to this country against their will, with people who jump a fence voluntarily. Regardless of race, or citizenship status, people who either work for low wage, and those who pay those low wages contribute to the problem. As stated before it drives down costs of labor. If you do a lil google search and find the average cost of buying a house lets say in 1960 or 70 in California and compared it to the minimum wage that year. Then do a search with the year 2000 or 2008 an compare the minimum wage with the cost of an average home you will find that the cost of living ( in respect to homes) went up at least six times the original amount compared to the wage wich if I remember correctly barely went up twice the amount. So it only makes sense we need a stronger wage to be able to keep up with rising costs of living, and when there are people who drive down the costs of labor its not very sound economically.

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
Hahaha... Fuckn hilarious... I'm done now... No wonder I don't got over 500 posts here...
In like five years .....

@ evil genius, u must be husalah fan... I guess your rite, they must hand pick all their episodes to keep perpetuating racism against black people...

No snitch, no show... Watch that shit and see if the next rat is a mexican... I highly fuckin doubt it...

And I Ain't even mexican...hahaha

Feb 8, 2003
He not shittin on mexicans. Thats just the fellas who he first ran into that was out when he was filming this.

hOLD ON ON SECOND NOTE

I looked at it again and now that i studied it He was disrespecting and clowning them dudes.

Nov 14, 2002
EVEN I BE TALKIN TO MY GIRL LIKE WHY THE FUCK BLACK PEOPLE CANT HANG OUT IN FRONT OF HOME DEPOT AND LOOK FOR WORK INSTEAD OF SITTIN AT HOME DOIN NUTHIN BUT SMOKIN WEED AND SHOOT DICE,
because we as black people were mostly all born here.we dont know whats its like to work in fields for little to nothing every month in mexico.they come here to america and feel like they found gold wile we as "americans" feel that every fuckin thing should be handed to us in a silver platter.

Feb 8, 2003
No need for a race war siccness. usually every foreigner(not just mexicans) that come to America feels its a great opportunity and are hard workers with strong work ethnics. Nigarians, arabians, chinese, are the same way except the only difference is some them come over here with money so thats why they wreck shop and open up business.

Feb 7, 2006
i think you mean nigerians... the people who been here in america though, their ancestors fought and died for them not to be exploited, that means something.

May 30, 2006
Hahaha... Fuckn hilarious... I'm done now... No wonder I don't got over 500 posts here...
In like five years .....

@ evil genius, u must be husalah fan... I guess your rite, they must hand pick all their episodes to keep perpetuating racism against black people...

No snitch, no show... Watch that shit and see if the next rat is a mexican... I highly fuckin doubt it...

And I Ain't even mexican...hahaha
Go check out inmates in CDC PC unit and I'm sure you'll find many Mexicans....I watch Gangland every week and everytime they profiled a Latino gang they had somebody snitching.

And who said I assumed u were Mexican....I thought yo bitch ass was a martian.

because we as black people were mostly all born here.we dont know whats its like to work in fields for little to nothing every month in mexico.they come here to america and feel like they found gold wile we as "americans" feel that every fuckin thing should be handed to us in a silver platter.
CO-SIGN.
THAT IN PART IS THE WRONG ADDITUDE 2 HAVE ALSO, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THA MENTALITY THAT WE ARE OWED STUFF..WHICH IN A WAY I CAN AGREE WITH. 400+ YEARS OF SLAVERY UNCOMPENSATED FOR, RAPE AND FORCEMENT TO A PLACE WE DIDNT CHOOSE TO COME TO. BUT IN THE END THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW I NEVER MET DOC BROWN OR MICHAEL J. FOX SO I DOUBT ILL EVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO THA FUTURE. BUT MY MAIN POINT IS HEY THATS THEY HUSTLE AND I CAN ATLEAST RESPECT THAT THEY WORKIN FOR THE MONEY THEY GET

Feb 7, 2006
CO-SIGN.
THAT IN PART IS THE WRONG ADDITUDE 2 HAVE ALSO, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THA MENTALITY THAT WE ARE OWED STUFF..WHICH IN A WAY I CAN AGREE WITH. 400+ YEARS OF SLAVERY UNCOMPENSATED FOR, RAPE AND FORCEMENT TO A PLACE WE DIDNT CHOOSE TO COME TO. BUT IN THE END THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW I NEVER MET DOC BROWN OR MICHAEL J. FOX SO I DOUBT ILL EVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO THA FUTURE. BUT MY MAIN POINT IS HEY THATS THEY HUSTLE AND I CAN ATLEAST RESPECT THAT THEY WORKIN FOR THE MONEY THEY GET
its more than slavery bruh. jim crow, job discrimination, housing segregation, discrepancies in drug sentencing, race riots, police brutality, etc. the thing blacks have to realize though, is the people who run this society are not going to change anytime soon, so are you going to say hey fuck it cant beat them join them, or are you going to fight all your life against them? With either of these paths there needs to be the realization that you are not going to get shit easy from this society, you're going to suffer and lose something so stop expecting from these mfer's and choose a path.

Feb 7, 2006
every marginalized white group in this country realized this (and no doubt they had it easier because after all they were still white) and gained entry to the system in two ways: gangsterism and then directly going into the system. The italians, the irish (who were damn good at this- look at the Kennedys), the jews, etc. they all did this. The Mexicans are also trying to do this on the west coast with LA EME and Mexican officials in high spots, etc. Almost all the well to do non-white minorities have some sort of orgnized crime group as well, but blacks somehow, besides some drug groups, lack organization in crime, and this makes it harder to deal with and infiltraate the system. And I dont want to hear no shit about obama either.

LOL I AINT SAYIN HEY FUCK IT NOT ONE BIT! IM SAYI U CANT CHANGE THA PAST U CAN ONLY MAKE SURE THA SHIT DONT CONTINUE TO HAPPEN AND MAKE A BRIGHTER FUTURE. AND IN A WAY ITs HAPPENIN WIT BARACK OBAMA BEIN PRESIDENT. AND BACK TO MY MAIN POIT BEFORE THIS GO OFF TO SUM OTHER SHIT THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WIT THA VIDEO: "HEY THATS THEY HUSTLE AND I CAN ATLEAST RESPECT THAT THEY WORKIN FOR THE MONEY THEY GET"

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
Go check out inmates in CDC PC unit and I'm sure you'll find many Mexicans....I watch Gangland every week and everytime they profiled a Latino gang they had somebody snitching.

And who said I assumed u were Mexican....I thought yo bitch ass was a martian.
I thought yo bitch ass was white.....hehe

Lol @ all of dhadnot's posts... Especially " don't say shit about Obama"

Juss had to say that.... Now I'm done... I'm off to prank call yo mama's on craiglist

Feb 7, 2006
my posts was on nigga, you just cant comprehend. i aint clownin on mexicans, if you checked back earlier I said I support anyone on they grind to support they family.