40 Glocc Shits On Mexicans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ARE YOU SAYING BLACK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE IT BETTER IF THEY WOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA AND NEVER BEEN PART OF THE SLAVE TRADE???
are u saying america would be the same without the benefits of slaves ..and the inventions of their descendants ..such as machines that provided mass production of shoes ..the same shoes on yur feet ..and rock n roll & hip hop ..and without hip-hop theres no siccness

Feb 7, 2006
lol at mexicans and blacks runnin shit... aint runnin shit but they mouth like usual, and around the corner to kill another nigga or mexican.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
THIS IZ IT

I can't believe this sorry ass 40 glocc iz fukin wid all the dudes who keep cali a float...they do all the jobs better and faster than most. I don't want to get racial but who would you hire for some hard labor those hungry ass mexicans or a black man who sits and filmz himself all day.......we all know the answer , no diss to blacks or whites, yellow whaterver .......but holmes we get it done ......and fukin fast puto.......viva la raza. 40 glocc is a bitch, come to the bay area and do a show , I dare you.....

Feb 7, 2006
If I was into cheating people on money I'd hire a Mexican National, not a lazy Chicano born here. You wanna compare black and Mexican but you're not comparing black and mexican, you're comparing Mexican nationals who come from a diff. country to grind and make a difference in their life, and African Americans. If some Africans or Caribbeans were out there and other blacks who come to grind like Mexican Nationals, I would prob. hire them.

Nov 1, 2005
lol at mexicans and blacks runnin shit... aint runnin shit but they mouth like usual, and around the corner to kill another nigga or mexican.
foreal though..mine was a ignorant response(on purpose) to a ignorant post...dude showing all them cities that most likely have large black populations,have high crime and probably lil to no jobs and he's like ''how many cities have u mexicans fucked up like us blacks''.that aint nuthing to be proud of.

Feb 7, 2006
I know, I'm not into all that my race kills more of our own people shit, besides some of them cities most of them places is some poor ass bullshit. Dudes need to get they head straight, all of us.