40 Glocc Shits On Mexicans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
I ain't see it like that. I just think he was showing that times are hard and everybody is needing work. He did in a weird way i admit. You know how 40 glocc is though. Dude is always putting these videos out.

Apr 2, 2005
Naw mayne i fuck wit the migrant workers for my lil around the house shit. They some of the coolest people around. They jus grindin so hard they might start fightin and shit for them jobs. 40 wasnt makin em arm wrestle and race up the street like i see white men down here doin

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lmfao he's not doing a public service, he is disrespecting. People have done this same type of shit before on video. He pretty much drove up to a few dudes and said do you wanna work, to these cats out there waiting they hear who wants to eat today, who wants to feed their family. Lol @ people trying to spin it like he was working for cnn or something.

Apr 10, 2006
Maybe the video was aimed for people who are unaware of the immigrant situation. There are many people from other states who wouldn't believe you unless you showed em.

I don't buy it, I think it was a diss, unless I hear the reasoning directly from him, no changing my mind!!!

Feb 7, 2006
you just one of those fools that love that black brown beef, prob one of the same fools like "snoop diss the raza on that vato song ese, fuck that skinny mayate", but didn't even listen to the song.

May 30, 2006
I'm black and to me he was disrespecting cuz he was triyng to be funny w/o trying to sound funny about it.....40 Glocc is a dirt bag anyways....But what he was doing was true cuz my cousin did the same thing a few months back out here....It be hella Mexicans in the Home Depot parking lot waiting on work.

I understand that 40 Glocc has no real rap career and is a youtube whore but he has a dry sense of humor and needs to get a job at Home Depot cuz he's not a talented rapper and has no real career.

Apr 10, 2006
you just one of those fools that love that black brown beef, prob one of the same fools like "snoop diss the raza on that vato song ese, fuck that skinny mayate", but didn't even listen to the song.
Not at all homie, and I didn't agree with Snoop on that Vato song either, but I think the black and brown beef is stupid. I used to catch heat from my hood for associating with blacks but I told them I'm not down with the black and brown war. On the real though, what was the purpose for this video??? there is no explanation for it, so it is left for your interpretation, I and see it as a diss, just like when Snoop had Pharrell mimicking a Mexican on that vato song, acting like we all talk like that.

May 30, 2006
Not at all homie, and I didn't agree with Snoop on that Vato song either, but I think the black and brown beef is stupid. I used to catch heat from my hood for associating with blacks but I told them I'm not down with the black and brown war. On the real though, what was the purpose for this video??? there is no explanation for it, so it is left for your interpretation, I and see it as a diss, just like when Snoop had Pharrell mimicking a Mexican on that vato song, acting like we all talk like that.
I agree with ur post for the most part but Snoops inteentions were not to disrespect....40 Glocc on the other hand just has a dry sense of humor just like his rhymes sound like a dry sense of humor.

Feb 7, 2006
I looked at this shit again and I see what you talking about... I really think a big problem with the black mexican shit, at least from the black side, is you have a lot of ignorant ghetto niggas who think its tough or hard to not have respect for nothing, nobody, anything, plus the fact that alot of blacks view paisas different than chicanos. aso the blacks who think like this treat the paisas like fobs, but chicanos even though they have their own shit with mexican nationals still see them Mexican nationals as they brothers and any attack on them is like an attack on a chicano.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
THAT WAS SO DISSRESPECTFUL. WHY U GON' CLOWN ON THESE HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT DO THE SHIT THAT MOST LAZY AMERICAN WONT? I NEVER REALLY WAS A FAN OF 40, BUT NOW FO SHO I AINT FUCKIN WITH HIM.

May 30, 2006
THAT WAS SO DISSRESPECTFUL. WHY U GON' CLOWN ON THESE HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT DO THE SHIT THAT MOST LAZY AMERICAN WONT? I NEVER REALLY WAS A FAN OF 40, BUT NOW FO SHO I AINT FUCKIN WITH HIM.
Yeah u can't knock a man for wanting to feed their family.....People won't talk about a person in the dope game but will talk down a on a man who's trying to earn a few bucks to feed himself and his family

Apr 19, 2008
bet yall never seen a black person posted outside wit all the mexicans before...if you haven't come to IB's home depot heh..or yall can just wait a few more months and see more diversity up in that mix.