40 Glocc Shits On Mexicans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
I DONT THINK THAT WAS THE PROPER TITLE TO THE THREAD. YOU CAN GET SOMEONE HURT REAL QUICK WITH JUST THE SILGHTEST MIS UNDERSTANDING. THATS NOT COO SOMEONE THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE A FUNNY MENTALITY MIGHT SEE THAT AND THEN MY DUDE 40 GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF EXPLAINING TO DO OVER A SICCNESS THREAD. CUZ THE FIRST THING THAT CROSSED MY MIND WAS FUCK THAT ILL CALL 40 RIGHT NOW IF HE ON SOME RACE SHIT CUZ I KNOW MY DUDE AINT LIKE THAT AT ALL. IMO

Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
THAT WAS SO DISSRESPECTFUL. WHY U GON' CLOWN ON THESE HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT DO THE SHIT THAT MOST LAZY AMERICAN WONT? I NEVER REALLY WAS A FAN OF 40, BUT NOW FO SHO I AINT FUCKIN WITH HIM.
CRHYMES I KNOW 40 HE AINT LIKE THAT. SHIT IF WE NEEDED SOME HELP AROUND THE PAD WE WOULD HALLA AT THEM CATS TOO. THEY HARD WORKERS HE PROBALLY REALLY NEEDED SOME SHIT DONE AND WAS TOO LAZY AND IT GOT TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT...LOL..

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
this shit wasnt funny
but it wasnt very disrespectful either

but this shit aint nothin new
and it aint just home depot

ITS ANYWHERE... they stand in front of any populated business
them muthafuccaz stand out there waitin for work
some real dedicated muthafuccaz, tryna feed they family
and I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR MY SON

not sure what 40 was tryin to say but... it didnt make a point IMO
and it didnt make for much of a joke either

so it was kinda swing n miss

anybody takin offense is thinkin too hard!

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
bet yall never seen a black person posted outside wit all the mexicans before...

and whats yo point homeboy?
explain yourself

you seem to be fallin into the system that got this thread started

watch ya mouth... aint nobody vouchin for 40 in here
so dont come with no remarks

but like i said... explain yourself, i might have misunderstood you

waiting...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
The youtube video title is 40 glocc looking for workers comedy ...

i think that explains it.
THATS WHERE I FELT THE DISRESPECT AND THEN AT THE END WHERE HE DRIVES OFF LAUGHING. THAT WAS KINDA OF FOUL. I AINT ON SOME FUCK 40 SHIT, BUT THAT SHIT WAS REALLY UNCALLED FOR. AND WHEN THIS RECESSION HITS ITS PEAK AND U START SEEING MORE AND MORE OTHER RACES OUT THERE WITH US MEXICANS, IT WONT BE COMEDY THEN, RIGHT?

Feb 7, 2006
thats 40, in some places in the south blacks already been out with the mexicans looking for work. I respect everyone on their grind, dont lump us in one group cuz of one idiot.

LOL EVEN I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF MEXICANS, BUT ON THE REAL THO MEXICANS ARE HUSTLERS, EVEN I BE TALKIN TO MY GIRL LIKE WHY THE FUCK BLACK PEOPLE CANT HANG OUT IN FRONT OF HOME DEPOT AND LOOK FOR WORK INSTEAD OF SITTIN AT HOME DOIN NUTHIN BUT SMOKIN WEED AND SHOOT DICE, IF U DRIVE DOWN IMPERIAL AND GO BY THE HOME DEPOT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THA CEMETARY YOULL SEE LIKE 30 MEXICANS OUT THERE LOOKIN FOR WORK AT THE CRACK OF DAWN!! I SALUTE EM I WISH I WOULD SEE MORE OF MY KIND OUT THERE INSTEAD OF COMPLAININ ON "PEOPLE" TAKIN JOBS AWAY FROM THEM

Nov 1, 2005
this was soooo disrespectfull!!!

j/k..i dont see it,if he was dissin it was towards those particular dudes not the whole entire mexican nation.and i say nation couse mexico is a country and not a race(davidsaoc).he aint dissin me .he aint dissin dudes in hazard,eastlos or the fools from florencia..if he is dissin,its just them dudes at that home depot.shit,u could even say he's dissin poor people in general.

Feb 7, 2006
this was soooo disrespectfull!!!

j/k..i dont see it,if he was dissin it was towards those particular dudes not the whole entire mexican nation.and i say nation couse mexico is a country and not a race(davidsaoc).he aint dissin me .he aint dissin dudes in hazard,eastlos or the fools from florencia..if he is dissin,its just them dudes at that home depot.shit,u could even say he's dissin poor people in general.
this is sort of the point I was tryna get at, but I can see the stupidity of the video though. I see it like other American nationalities separate Africans from African Americans, like someone might think twice to talk shit about an African American (because racism or whatever) but find it easier to clown on an African.

Aug 29, 2002
im pretty sure his intensions werent to start a race war or to fuel one. and like no one here has fucked with anyone in TJ trying to sell hairy legged hookers, pictures with donkey's, bart simpson sling shots, or crusty ass gum? i just think a lot of you are taking it more serious than you should.

if he were to white trash fish at a trailer park with some crystal attached to fishing line... i wouldnt be bitching i'd prolly laugh at that too..