40 Glocc Shits On Mexicans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
40 glocc stays in L.A.?

and lol @ L.A.'s brown n black beefing over a youtube video
He from the IE and the Black and Brown tention exist out there too....It won't get worse behind this video but even if he didn't mean any harm by this video he do got some questions to answer on the street cuz I'm sure some Mexican cats on the street are gonna take offense to this shit.

Apr 19, 2008
and whats yo point homeboy?
explain yourself

you seem to be fallin into the system that got this thread started

watch ya mouth... aint nobody vouchin for 40 in here
so dont come with no remarks

but like i said... explain yourself, i might have misunderstood you

waiting...
you did misunderstand it.

i aint gotta explain shit to no one. take it how you want though...you prolly thinkin im mexican an shit, huh?

anybody takin offense is thinkin too hard!
take your own advise homie

Nov 13, 2004
LOL EVEN I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF MEXICANS, BUT ON THE REAL THO MEXICANS ARE HUSTLERS, EVEN I BE TALKIN TO MY GIRL LIKE WHY THE FUCK BLACK PEOPLE CANT HANG OUT IN FRONT OF HOME DEPOT AND LOOK FOR WORK INSTEAD OF SITTIN AT HOME DOIN NUTHIN BUT SMOKIN WEED AND SHOOT DICE, IF U DRIVE DOWN IMPERIAL AND GO BY THE HOME DEPOT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THA CEMETARY YOULL SEE LIKE 30 MEXICANS OUT THERE LOOKIN FOR WORK AT THE CRACK OF DAWN!! I SALUTE EM I WISH I WOULD SEE MORE OF MY KIND OUT THERE INSTEAD OF COMPLAININ ON "PEOPLE" TAKIN JOBS AWAY FROM THEM
Please tell me your jokin.

Alot of the Mexicans you see in front of the Home Depots are illegal immgrants and there undercutting the labor laws which pushed alot blacks out of work. For blacks to try to go and stand out there with them and try to undercut them is just another form of slavery homie and blacks are not going back to slavery. We were there once and were not going back again.

Alot of the Mexicans you see in front of the Home Depots are illegal immgrants and there undercutting the labor laws which pushed alot blacks out of work. For blacks to try to go and stand out there with them and try to undercut them is just another form of slavery homie and blacks are not going back to slavery. We were there once and were not going back again.
MY POINT IS THIS.........WOULD U RATHER SIT AT HOME AND HAVE NO MONEY AND COMPLAIN AND USE UP WELFARE OR GO OUT AND DO SUMTHIN. ILLEGAL OR NOT. I SEE MEXICANS DRIVIN AND WALKIN ICE CREAM POPSICLES AND SHIT UP AND DOWN THE BLOCK, CUTTIN GRASS AND DOIN WHATEVA THEY GOTTA DO TO MAKE ENDS MET BUT I CAN EASILY FIND A BLACK PERSON SELLIN DRUGS AND SAYIN FUCK THAT SHIT I AINT CUTTIN NO NIGGAS GRASS. I SEE IT EVERYDAY HOMIE I WORK AT A HOMLESS SHELTER

STANDIN OUTSIDE AND FINDIN WORK FOR THA DAY>>SELLIN DRUGS AND BEIN IN THE SYSTEM

Nov 13, 2004
MY POINT IS THIS.........WOULD U RATHER SIT AT HOME AND HAVE NO MONEY AND COMPLAIN AND USE UP WELFARE OR GO OUT AND DO SUMTHIN. ILLEGAL OR NOT. I SEE MEXICANS DRIVIN AND WALKIN ICE CREAM POPSICLES AND SHIT UP AND DOWN THE BLOCK, CUTTIN GRASS AND DOIN WHATEVA THEY GOTTA DO TO MAKE ENDS MET BUT I CAN EASILY FIND A BLACK PERSON SELLIN DRUGS AND SAYIN FUCK THAT SHIT I AINT CUTTIN NO NIGGAS GRASS. I SEE IT EVERYDAY HOMIE I WORK AT A HOMLESS SHELTER

STANDIN OUTSIDE AND FINDIN WORK FOR THA DAY>>SELLIN DRUGS AND BEIN IN THE SYSTEM
I think you missed mine though my nigga. Them being illegal or not really does not matter. It's the undercutting of the labor laws pimp. Let me try to explain better. When I say undercutting the labor laws I mean there working below the labor standards for wages and for anyone in America to work under the labor standards is considered a slave. That's what all them union battles were about about back then. No blacks should have to work or are going to work below the labor standard (no race should). Again, that's slavery, a form slavery.

I think you missed mine though my nigga. Them being illegal or not really does not matter. It's the undercutting of the labor laws pimp. Let me try to explain better. When I say undercutting the labor laws I mean there working below the labor standards for wages and for anyone in America to work under the labor standards is considered a slave. That's what all them union battles were about about back then. No blacks (no race really) are going to work below the labor standard. Again, that's slavery, a form slavery.
NAW I MEAN I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMIN FROM, I UNDERSTAND THEY WORKIN FOR CHEAP. SUMTHIN IS BETTER THAN NUTHIN. AND I RATHER SEE PEOPLE WORKIN FOR IT THAN DESTROYIN THE COMMUNITY

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA

Ahhh, no..
.. Ur bullshit.... U sound ultra white rite now ... If u Ain't native american, ur an "illegal MF alien"... Fuck that... Now adays, black folks sound more and more like whites... Fuck outta here
Ps.. Obama gots a white bitch on the side ..... Haha..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Ahhh, no..
.. Ur bullshit.... U sound ultra white rite now ... If u Ain't native american, ur an "illegal MF alien"... Fuck that... Now adays, black folks sound more and more like whites... Fuck outta here
Take you and totos ass back to Kansas Dorothy. Alot of what he was trying to say does make sense he just has not broken it down so someone as ignorant as you could understand.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Ahhh, no..
and this iz exactly why I said 40'z lil stunt waz NOT a good look. This type bullshit rite here

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
Take you and totos ass back to Kansas Dorothy. Alot of what he was trying to say does make sense he just has not broken it down so someone as ignorant as you could understand.
Hahaha... Ruffled yer feathers, did I?
If you need to take offense, than yer who I'm talkin about....
I don't waste time on shit like this...
You got mad cuz what I said is true... Deal with it...

...... Mexicans are GOING to take over the us... Deal with that too...

Ps... What's up with all the snitching I see all these "gangstas" doin n the first 48 and dea? Seen a Mexican rat like once...
Reminds me of someone... "hustla, hustla..." speak on that...

Apr 10, 2006
this was soooo disrespectfull!!!

j/k..i dont see it,if he was dissin it was towards those particular dudes not the whole entire mexican nation.and i say nation couse mexico is a country and not a race(davidsaoc).he aint dissin me .he aint dissin dudes in hazard,eastlos or the fools from florencia..if he is dissin,its just them dudes at that home depot.shit,u could even say he's dissin poor people in general.

Well when the title has Comedy in it, it is a form of disrespect. I do take offense to it even though they ain't dissing hoods in my city either like mine, or Highland St., or Santa Nita, or FxTroop, but it seemed like a chep shot. I heard he hired 2 of them to move furniture, but that wasn't in the video, so why make and leak this video??? Also he begins by saying "This is how we do it in Southern California". You can go to any state and find day laborers, not just Southern California, anywhere. Then he's laughing at them when they are trying there hardest to get a job. My point is that the video was pointless, and to but in on the world wide web was even more pointless, unless he was dissing.