40 f*ck!ng bucks for a tech n9ne show?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
I'm a tell you how the swedish would say it, SUG MIN KUK homie cuz I aint payin that much to see your ass again. I remember the first show at Bogies in '04 cost me EIGHT goddamn dollars. Oh what, you think yous a fucking star or something now? and you can charge mufukas 40 dollas a pop to see your show? Fuck off with that bullshit dawg, who's with me?

Oct 16, 2006
Geez.. whats with the bitchin', I would pay that much to see the quality of a show that Strange put out, think yourself lucky that your accessible to a Tech N9ne show, if you don't like the admission price, don't go.. simple. It is the only concert that I could really give a fuck about in making a decent attempt in seeing... I would be willing to pay that when I plan to visit the states.. fingers crossed for 2009.. you just be sounding like a whinging cheap ass..

how much does a general Tech N9ne show cost for admission anyways?? Does $40 sound far-fetched to anyone else regardless of the price it was 4 years ago?

ECF'NW.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
I'm a tell you how the swedish would say it, SUG MIN KUK homie cuz I aint payin that much to see your ass again. I remember the first show at Bogies in '04 cost me EIGHT goddamn dollars. Oh what, you think yous a fucking star or something now? and you can charge mufukas 40 dollas a pop to see your show? Fuck off with that bullshit dawg, who's with me?
why are you going at tech like he set the prices? did it ever occur to you that the promoters may have something to do with the price being $40 plus other things?

is tech n9ne a star you say? yes the fuck he is.

if you dont want to pay $40 for a show thats fine, but dont say anything that you wouldnt say in his face about it. especailly those comments. Thats Real talk.

Respect tech grind. especially his of all people.

Sep 21, 2006
fuck all yall!!! its a co-headined show of course its gonna be a lil more!!! "support your fuckin artist"-tech n9ne, dam your gonna see two shows in one...legends in the game Tech an 40!!! quit bein so dam cheap

Jul 1, 2007
e-40 and tech fuck yeah id pay 100 bucks to c that shit

gotta suport the dudes.. u think they gon get together and not give ya ur moneys worth?ur trippin

Sep 22, 2006
son if u cant pay it jus dont, and keep ur dumb ass mouth shut.lmao wat a fan comes talkin shit on tech like he can do anything bout it. just dont go homie, simple as that, dont waste a thread on it, wat did u win by doin that?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
So, if I don't like E-40, do I get to pay half price and leave early?
That'd be cool.

I mean, I would totally pay fourty dollars when he comes through...But...

1 For Me.
2 For my Sisters.
1 For My brother.
1 For My Friend.
1 For my Girlfriend.

If it costs fourty dollars a ticket, and comes to Georgia this time.
I will be pissed, because I'm not gonna be able to go.

Oct 25, 2006
Ha this nigga must be on the K-Mart pay-as-you-can-plan, fuckin cheap ass, can't even put out the money to see an excellent show, then comes crying on a message board. 8 bucks?? Nigga, Tech puts out a show that's worth way more than 8 bucks, and if you don't like it, like everyone else said, don't fuckin go. But don't come here bitchin about a price that everyone else pays to enjoy themselves, it just makes you sound like a budget ass whiny bitch.

Oct 25, 2006
"give tech their house"?? 40 dollars ain't a lot, now I could understand if they were chargin 100 or some shit like that, but come on, people spend more on fuckin weed and video games, that's the least you can pay to see and support an artist that deserves it. I didn't think people could be so fuckin cheap...

Nov 29, 2006
shit man...i live in canada...i bought a vip package for the strange noize tour drove down to minnesota and all that shit...so wit gas,food,vip package,hotel and everything all on me wit one ma buddies cost over 600 bux lol and shit it was worth it yo!!! lil vacation to see tech why the fuck not and id do it again!

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
tech is not worth $40.....

and this is coming from a super long time fan....
agreed. also...

what show are we talking about? ur an idiot if this is the tour with E-40.
agreed. but also...

did it ever occur to you that the promoters may have something to do with the price being $40 plus other things?
agreed...and this is huge. even though tech is indie and underground, he doesn't have as much control as a lot of people think. even if Tech holds steadfastly to the FTI idea, he still has to work within the confines of the rules the industry has in place. that means the venue gets there cut, promoters get their cut, ticketmaster gets theirs, etc...otherwise tech is back to rocking shows to sellout crowds of 50-100 people at small venues in KC.

Mar 12, 2006
Ha this nigga must be on the K-Mart pay-as-you-can-plan, fuckin cheap ass, can't even put out the money to see an excellent show, then comes crying on a message board. 8 bucks?? Nigga, Tech puts out a show that's worth way more than 8 bucks, and if you don't like it, like everyone else said, don't fuckin go. But don't come here bitchin about a price that everyone else pays to enjoy themselves, it just makes you sound like a budget ass whiny bitch.

Haha CO-SIGN.

Get on with your broke ass