40 f*ck!ng bucks for a tech n9ne show?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
40 is alot...I agree its kinda over priced but then i thought about it. Why is it overpriced? cuz its not a show put out by the industry? Look at those bullshit bands like them Fall Out Faggots or Panic at the disco... They charge alot AND ARE TERRIBLE, but people pick up tickets not only cuz there fucking stupid for liking there music (in the case of Fall out and panic), but because they love the band. Support Your Artists... Say it was a BIG NAME that you liked. Would you pay that much just becaus ethere gettin some radio play?

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I'm a tell you how the swedish would say it, SUG MIN KUK homie cuz I aint payin that much to see your ass again. I remember the first show at Bogies in '04 cost me EIGHT goddamn dollars. Oh what, you think yous a fucking star or something now? and you can charge mufukas 40 dollas a pop to see your show? Fuck off with that bullshit dawg, who's with me?
get the fuck outta here

Feb 9, 2006
40 bucks aint shit. Especially if you are gettin 40 and Tech. Shit Wu-Tang is chargin 40 bucks for their tickets right now and Pitbull is charging over a 100...

Keep your dumb ass opinions to yourself. You come on here tryin to get people to rally with you like your gonna form a protest of sumthin against Techs prices lol. Its already been said enough, but once again, u dont wanna pay that, nobody is forcing you to keep ur dumb broke cheap ass at home while we with money go and enjoy a fuckin great show :)

Compared to other artists 40 bucks is pretty average and Tech is MORE than worth it for the amount of energy and emotion he puts into his concerts. I cant believe people think he is worth any less than that, ya it was cool to pay 15-20 bucks for a show. But I will gladly pay 40 knowing im gonna see a sicc ass show with 2 great artists.

IF YOU AINT GOT NO MONEY TAKE YO BROKE ASS HOME!!!!!!

And Kirby, if you are 16 you are not always at school, you go 2 school for 7 hours a day and you get out by like 3. I was 16 once and I went to school and worked, aint that fuckin hard. Thats no excuse.

Jan 19, 2006
Me too Theezy heck I still work and go to college. The first Tech show I got to see was the Strange Noize tour because I live in North Carolina but it was awesome and I HATE KMK. I was looking for a place to sit down during their set. So I would gladly pay 40 bucks a pop.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Fuck all yall bitches saying we're broke for having shit going on in our lives. Yall loosers aint got shit going on, workin a 9-5 and goto a club once a week, and only spend your money on weed FUCK YOU

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm a tell you how the swedish would say it, SUG MIN KUK homie cuz I aint payin that much to see your ass again. I remember the first show at Bogies in '04 cost me EIGHT goddamn dollars. Oh what, you think yous a fucking star or something now? and you can charge mufukas 40 dollas a pop to see your show? Fuck off with that bullshit dawg, who's with me?
FUCK YOU PUNK I BET YOU WOULD GO IF IT WAS FREE HUH U DUMB ASS MF SHUT UR PUNK ASS UP U BI*CH

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
PLUS IT IS WELL WORTH 40 20 EACH IT SHOULD BE 50 IN MY EYES GET THAT MONEY TECH U MY DUDE 4 LYFE F*CK THESE MF HATERS ON HERE HATIN ASS MF SO F*CK OFF AND GET HIT BY A CAR CHOP CHOP MF

Jun 22, 2007
the g-unit an dipset combination show cost like 50 bucks i think?
theres no way in hell i would pay 50 dollars to see that crap.

and whoever started this thread is a moron. you act like you have to go. if you dont wanna pay 40 dollars then just shut up and dont go. and im sure Tech isnt the one who decides what the price of tickets are.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Most artist are 30+ and Tech puts on a way better show.

Tech by himself with all those gay ass clowns.....not worth 40

tech with 40 and no clowns...worth it all day.

Either way i dont know how you got a 8$ ticket but maybe move outta Iowa where they pay minimum wage for doctors and maybe you can get a better job.

Oct 25, 2006
Fuck all yall bitches saying we're broke for having shit going on in our lives. Yall loosers aint got shit going on, workin a 9-5 and goto a club once a week, and only spend your money on weed FUCK YOU
You know what's funny?? Even if we DID spend all of our money on that bullshit, we still have money to support our fuckin artists. Cheap ass.

Feb 2, 2003
Nas was suppose to come to Australia last year but got cancelled & his tickets was $115.00 not thats shit!!! Cube & WC were $90.00 when they came down which was a bit high but who gives a fuck!! I'd pay what ever if Tech came back here!! Hopefully he does this year!! haha as if!!

Peace