40 f*ck!ng bucks for a tech n9ne show?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
It's not Tech choosing the price. When my band goes on tour, some nights it's as low as $3 and some as high as $12. It's the promoter choosing the price. However, Tech could have raised his guarantee which means an increase in ticket prices.

Sep 18, 2006
its the Boise, ID show on march 31st that I'm talking about. It's before the E-40 tour, opener is Paul Wall which is cool because Paul Wall is supposedly mainstream, "and they wonder why I headline when I'm underground". Ill Bill too. when he comes back in the summer with E-40 I bet the tickets will be closer to 50, oh and I forgot about Strange Noize 2.

Don't get me wrong, its gonna be a dope show, and I'll end up going for sure and I love that Tech has mad love for B-town and vice versa and he comes thru like 3 times a year! I just love startin shit in this forum, thanks for the opinions, you guys rock.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
its the Boise, ID show on march 31st that I'm talking about. It's before the E-40 tour, opener is Paul Wall which is cool because Paul Wall is supposedly mainstream, "and they wonder why I headline when I'm underground". Ill Bill too. when he comes back in the summer with E-40 I bet the tickets will be closer to 50, oh and I forgot about Strange Noize 2.

Don't get me wrong, its gonna be a dope show, and I'll end up going for sure and I love that Tech has mad love for B-town and vice versa and he comes thru like 3 times a year! I just love startin shit in this forum, thanks for the opinions, you guys rock.
You're doing a lot of bitching for someone that has the privilege of seeing Paul, Bill and Tech in the same night. STFU, pay the ticket price(very reasonable), and enjoy your concert. And you don't like to start shit on this forum. You got a bad response from the thread so you had to rationalize why nobody seemed to be in unison with you.

/thread

Oct 2, 2006
LOL at all these broke ass butt hurt people that can't pay $40 to see Tech, E-40, Turf Talk, and S&S on the same show. Tech cost $25 when he was performing with the wack Dog Faced Gods. Only having to pay $40 for the new tour is a fucking discount in my eyes when you compare the artists on this tour with his last tour.

Dec 10, 2005
Fourty dollars is a lot when you're always at school, sixteen years old, and have no job.
i find that offensive. not every 16 yr old without job is broke. i find ways to make money. mainly dvds.

I mean, I will go if I have the money.
I dunno if I will have money, though.
lol kinda contradictive eh? im fucking with u. but seems kinda ironic lol.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
kirby, make them mothafuckas buy their own, except for ur girl haha

40 dollars is alot for a concert but if u look at who u are going to see, tech and 40 it isnt haha, and thread starter go hustle some people or just walk around a couple of big stores like wal-mart and target and stuff like that and ask for a dollar or two haha, trust me people do give money away

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
stop your bitchin, we been waiting in australia for ages for tech to come down, you hear us bitchin? at least you can go! get a job and stop being such a fucking tightass. youre probly just a 12 year old who cant get pocket money from his mommy so i dont think he'd care what youve got to say bout it, in fact tell that same quote to tech himself and see how much you believe your own bullshit

Aug 31, 2006
Some artists do demand X amount of money for each venue they perform at.

For instance, prolly like 5 years ago when The Eagles had their farewell tour, they demanded $1 million + profit for their shows. When they came to Metra Park in Billings, MT, tickets were $240 for general admission.

But i don't think Tech demands X amount of money for his shows. The venues/promoters/ticket sellers determine the ticket price in this case. In order for tech to make some money, I'm sure they add a bit more onto the price

But $40 a ticket ain't shit. If you can't afford that, then you're prolly lazy and ain't got a job, you're white trash, or both. And if this is the case, then stop bitching cuz life goes on. If it's that important to you to see a show and support an artist you enjoy, then find a way to do, just dont go on whining and complaining about it. Poor me Poor me Pour me another one fucking whiners

Sep 24, 2006
im glad i got to see tech last year in pitt i got the tix for 15 each and it was tech, critical bill, kutt, krizz, potluck, and a couple local opening acts which i thought were pretty good. that was a steal i woulda paid 50 to go see him