40 f*ck!ng bucks for a tech n9ne show?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
and shit i jus paid 40 bux to see bone thugs n harmony in concert in 2 weeks here in winnipeg,mb,canada...first time they'll have ever toured canada...id pay at least 50 bux to see tech here in canada...i said it before and ill say it again ive driven down to the states before twice to see tech shows the second time cost me at least 6 bills the first time was close to that too and id gladly do it again!

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Of course a Tech N9ne/Paul Wall show gonna be llike $40...that's because of Paul's involvment, mainly. Just like Tech and E-40 together...I expect tickets to average $30+ because it's not just Tech with some low level openers.

Yea, ticket prices are based on promoters depending on the cities. Wu-Tang DOES charge 40-45 bux for tickets (they were here in Chicago last month). Some cities may have cheaper tix, but it depends on how big they are in that area.

Even with the ticket price, you're always gonna pay damn near $10 more after ticketmaster adds their charges.

A Tech show for $40 sounds ridiculous for some, but good thing he's not a mainstream artist. a Fat Joe/Dipset gig in NY one time went for $60. Lil Wayne was in suburban Chicago last month, charged like $75. Alot of mainstream rappers must have high guarantees because they almost always charge RIDICULOUS prices for tix. Alot of your fan base is the streets, the poor...you know this, yet you think they got 70 bux to see your wack ass in concert?? What I find funny: most these cats with high ticket prices dont put n a show nearly as dope as Tech's!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I was goin to school,tech n9ne concerts in wichita (3 and a half hours away from KC...so thats what 20 for a ticket, 60 in gas or so...food...tech shit....etc...etc...so i prolly spent well over 200 on that trip...) , playing on a traveling baseball team, doin promotions for 70 mile and strange and working 40+ hours a week and helping support my lil sister when i was 16 so get a damn job!!! Lay off the graphics and video games.

Not tryin to be a ass its just real talk. Your gonna get hit hard with reality when you get older if you dont do this shit now.

Dec 10, 2005
lol i stay with bootlegging (dvds only, unless its mixtapes) for now. cant get a job w/o transportation. im currently in drivers ed. i sold drugs for a lil bit til i took them all...

i actually plan on going into directing as my career goal though.

Aug 8, 2004
HA HA HA

MAN TECH'S SET ALONE IS WORTH 40 BUCKS TECH KALI & KUTT GIVE IT THERE ALL BUT THE FACT THAT YOU GET TO SEE E-40 AS WELL FOR 40 BUX I CANT BELIEVE YOUR BITCHIN. NOT TO MENTION WHOM EVER ELSE MAY PERFORM

Nov 7, 2006
^^^nah man i dont e-40 AT ALL. i would pay 40 to see tech and e-40 no problem and maybe it will be where one of my fye's promote it so i can get in free and maybe backstage lol. but yeah if i saw e-40 i would just walk right by him.

Nov 10, 2004
$40 is a fair price if you ask me. I went to his first show up here in Casper in Nov. of 04' and the tickets were Only $15. I didn't have to pay anything tho cuz I knew one of the Radio Station DJ's and got a VIP pass backstage to give him a Demo. I wish I could give him a copy of my new shyt. It's 1000 times better. Twas hella fun. Tech is the best performer hands down and when I do my shows I try to learn from how he gets crowds hyped and shyt and I try to do similar but no one could ever do that like tech and anyone who has been to a tech show knows. Not being a nut rider, just giving props when due. although I think teck teaming up with paul wall is kinda wack cuz I seen how paul wall performs. He just walk around talkin' in the mic and showin' his teeth. LOL. Tech actually has something to look at and gets the hotties in the crowd to show tits, azz, and yssup. Paul Wall kinda raps like a singer to me. He ain't hard enough to flow with Tech. IMHO but well see what yall think on that one.