3 dago cats you would like to see on the same track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Licwit, ise b & black mikey........on a licwit beat
GOT THAT GOIN RIGHT NOW... EXCEPT INSTEAD OF ISE B ITS MY BIG BRUTHA FROM ANOTHA COLOR (UNDISCLOSED G FROM LINCOLN PAR).. YALL GON LOVE THAT TRACC WHEN YOU HEAr it!!!
and i aint mD TO HAVE SEEN MY NAME IN THIS THREad so much.... siccness got love for tha L.I.C. .... artists, lets mae these collabos happen!!!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
nick cannon battling himself 2 times on the track for who spits the most fire, i dont even want 2 other san diego rappers, i just want nick cannon to lay etherous lyrical fire to eminem on behalf of mariah carey on some mario saved the princess from bowser shit

ok seriously
julia bond, bon bon alley and risa when she gets out of her rap slump
and they will go at war with white girl mob

i wanna hear skanless joe do reggae on the hooks, the homie baby ant rapping from the pen x raided style and scatterbrain beatbox the entire albums beats, and we gon push it as hipster rap to the lil b fans

i wanna hear jayo felony, licwit and cricet do an entire album about PCP, and while im at the shit even tho he aint from SD, i just want kokane to mumble incomprehensibly and harmonize awkwardly throughout every song in the background as a bonus...or i just dont feel the whole vision i bring to the table is gonna work right

LOL you said julia bond your a fool gas

but on the real itd be Mitch...Bullet...Big June

Apr 20, 2005
Mitch, Don Diego, Ecay, Damu, Mooch Massive, Lil CS, Big June, Jayo. Any combo with these dudes. and there r more than just these guys. San Diego needs a Master P No Limit type of movement for real. Too many tight rappers that dont put enough shit out. Ofcourse im never in town to see whats new. Damm job got traveling everywhere. Hopefully someday soon someone with enough money and motivation can atleast get sd rappers to come out with something once a year consistantly. Im sure many SD produces are itchin to contribute to something like that

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
That was my first thought..but on a elow beat. Im sorry but when I think of sd shit i always think of some g ass elow beat. Like smash 4 da bone...god i love that beat
I agree with you...that "Smash 4 da Bone" track was too hot...It slaps...Don also ripped it.....probably my top 2 Don D tracks...

Cricet's Beat for "Holding down the Frontline" on Mitchy Slick's XXL's G&A Vol.4 slaps too hard though...that beat is on some street War s--t...I used to have that track on repeat...