3 dago cats you would like to see on the same track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nick cannon battling himself 2 times on the track for who spits the most fire, i dont even want 2 other san diego rappers, i just want nick cannon to lay etherous lyrical fire to eminem on behalf of mariah carey on some mario saved the princess from bowser shit

ok seriously
julia bond, bon bon alley and risa when she gets out of her rap slump
and they will go at war with white girl mob

i wanna hear skanless joe do reggae on the hooks, the homie baby ant rapping from the pen x raided style and scatterbrain beatbox the entire albums beats, and we gon push it as hipster rap to the lil b fans

i wanna hear jayo felony, licwit and cricet do an entire album about PCP, and while im at the shit even tho he aint from SD, i just want kokane to mumble incomprehensibly and harmonize awkwardly throughout every song in the background as a bonus...or i just dont feel the whole vision i bring to the table is gonna work right

Oct 6, 2005
Put bullet, battle and mitchy on a tracc together!
Battle Loco... Does he still get down...? I used to play that Old School track ALL the time... Think it had Baby Bash on the hook...? Anyhow..... He's tight.... But yeah... I'm going with the obvious choice... Mitch, Jayo, & Big June...

Aug 15, 2002
nick cannon battling himself 2 times on the track for who spits the most fire, i dont even want 2 other san diego rappers, i just want nick cannon to lay etherous lyrical fire to eminem on behalf of mariah carey on some mario saved the princess from bowser shit

ok seriously

i wanna hear skanless joe do reggae on the hooks, the homie baby ant rapping from the pen x raided style and scatterbrain beatbox the entire albums beats, and we gon push it as hipster rap to the lil b fans

i wanna hear jayo felony, licwit and cricet do an entire album about PCP, and while im at the shit even tho he aint from SD, i just want kokane to mumble incomprehensibly and harmonize awkwardly throughout every song in the background as a bonus...or i just dont feel the whole vision i bring to the table is gonna work right
I'm dyin off this shit...nigga even mentioned skanless joe

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

lmaooooo

Jan 28, 2007

ok seriously

LOL!!

Oct 18, 2008
I'd want to hear a Prhyme Suspect featuring Big June and CiCi track done in 93 or 94 and I'd buy it at the old Spin-Off Records next to Mario's Dickie's Shop in National City.....

Is that enough town history for you?

Sep 1, 2008
I would love to hear Mitchy, Jayo, and Lil Spank Booty on a Cricet beat. And if they weren't from rival sets it would be some cool shit to hear them 3 go in on that Slide Through track by Mitchy.