2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
This might sound stupid to some people but it is a real accurate fact, Ravens have a better chance of winning it because they have the white QB.

I noticed that every year the white QB wins the Super Bowl and the last time a non white QB won it was back in the 90's when the Redskins won it if I'm not mistaken.

Props: Gueroloco
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Eat shit you salty haters hahahahahaha I love it, faggbots saying the same shit all season, going against us every week, how does it feel to not see talent in your mothafucking face and understand football. Lose some bet money? Lol Blind retards this been a long time coming 1 more to go, if niners win bowl shit ill probably shed some tears of joy! 9ers! 9ers! Lets get it #questforsix

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
niners got this locked, ravens have not seen a team with our weapons on both sides of the ball, and with Vernon Davis making big plays again...it's a wrap...the falcons were looking for kaep to be a runner instead he was a passer and he wasn't just passing to Crabtree...and then there's Akers the weakest link currently...not too worry...and I'm not worried too inch about ray Lewis with his old self, he's a great motivational speaker but he's slowing down and I'm sure he's afraid of re-injuring his triceps...flacco isn't anything really special, he's like a Matt Ryan ...niners will take the trophy this year. Raider fans can fuck off with their hateristic jealousy

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
The 49ers have faced everything the ravens can throw at them. The ravens beat the 49ers last year barely with A. Smith behind the center and less weapons. The ravens are the same team.
The way Kaep has been playing (that boy has got a laser) with Gore & Lamichael tearing it up 49ers should win easy.
Yes I know about R. Lewis and know he's playing inspired football but you can't tell me he's hungrier than Gore, what about Moss only dude im worried about is E. Reed

Props: [-KoRp$-]559

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
It was a great game to watch, went to Pedro's cantina by AT&T park, got there about 9am...it was a sea of red and gold everywhere....booked flight and hotel in New Orleans not sure about tickets just yet, still looking...but either way it's gonna be solid trip...I wonder how many other NINER fans will make the trip

Dec 4, 2006
GO 49ERS!!!!!! SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!

I'm still too excited!

and what's up with all these sour ass motherfuckers that are still hating though???

my team is on Quest for the 6th Superbowl!

your team is on the quest to win 6 games a season!!!

SAN FRANCISCO FORTY NINERS THE NFC CHAMPIONS 2012!!

KEEP HATING YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2004

my team is on Quest for the 6th Superbowl!

your team is on the quest to win 6 games a season!!!
lmao!!!

Niners need to get this shit done because I have a feeling the next decade is going to be a brutal rivalry between us and the Seahawks. Going to be like the early 90s where the Niners and Cowboys played every year in the NFC Championship game.

Props: FerrerSF

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
It was a great game to watch, went to Pedro's cantina by AT&T park, got there about 9am...it was a sea of red and gold everywhere....booked flight and hotel in New Orleans not sure about tickets just yet, still looking...but either way it's gonna be solid trip...I wonder how many other NINER fans will make the trip
Word breh? What airline and website you book your tix if you dont mind me asking, big bro and I are planning on going to new orleans for super bowl weekend?

Mar 10, 2007
Ravens smashed the Giants, Giants own the niners, Ravens will get there 2nd superbowl win!!!!!
You're retarded...

So by your logic, Steelers beat the Ravens. Raiders beat the Steelers. RAIDERS ARE BETTER THEN THE RAVENS.

Except that the Ravens beat the Raiders by an asswhooping, see how your logic is retarded?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You faggots sound so gay with the Raiders all in your mouths. Your team is superbowl bound but you care about a team that didn't make the playoffs. How exceptionally gay is that?

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Mar 10, 2007
You faggots sound so gay with the Raiders all in your mouths. Your team is superbowl bound but you care about a team that didn't make the playoffs. How exceptionally gay is that?
If you're talking about my post. I just used them as a reference to prove how someone's logic is retarded. Stop being butthurt.

If you're talking about someone else who posted something like, "YEAH WE'RE IN THE SUPERBOWL HAHA YOUR TEAM IS 3-13!" Then yes, they are retarded, but it's going to happen anyways in a sports forum. Stop being butthurt.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there's 5 pages full of comments about the Raiders in this thread. so no, I'm not specifically pointing out your post about miggzilla's sarcastic comment

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Niners are gonna win cuz the team that beats the Packers wins the Superbowl just like last year. That and they are the best team in the NFL. However the Ravens have inspiration from Ray Lewis on their side and this has been the year of weird inspirational wins. Like the Colts and Chuck Pagano and the Ravens already getting this far. So don't be too overconfident its bad luck haha