2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 24, 2006
You're retarded...

So by your logic, Steelers beat the Ravens. Raiders beat the Steelers. RAIDERS ARE BETTER THEN THE RAVENS.

Except that the Ravens beat the Raiders by an asswhooping, see how your logic is retarded?

u must have not seen my following messagr I put I was being sarcastic....at the end of the day Ravens gonna win a close game, shout out to David akers

May 9, 2002
Ray Lewis is a man possesed right now and Suggs looks to finally recovered from his injury. Trying to stop both Gore and Kaep is a tall order for them though. I think it comes down to Akers (will he even play?) and how comfortable they feel when they have 4 & 4 on the Ravens 30 yard line...do they try and get three, or go for the 1st?

I honestly dont give a shit who wins...as long as its entertaining.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Ray Lewis is a man possesed right now and Suggs looks to finally recovered from his injury. Trying to stop both Gore and Kaep is a tall order for them though. I think it comes down to Akers (will he even play?) and how comfortable they feel when they have 4 & 4 on the Ravens 30 yard line...do they try and get three, or go for the 1st?

I honestly dont give a shit who wins...as long as its entertaining.
Harbaugh announced that Akers will be the kicker in the superbowl. He's got two weeks to get his shit together...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Word breh? What airline and website you book your tix if you dont mind me asking, big bro and I are planning on going to new orleans for super bowl weekend?
everything i did was booked on expedia about a month ago though...

Ive been checking for other people as far as hotels and flights....basically hotels are booked out...the flights are now between 500-1500+ round trip per person...the 500 was out of sac..the higher priced flights were out sfo or oakland

too much is popping that week and the next in NOLA...mardi gras + super bowl