2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
49ers for sure

and lol @ obvious raider fans picking ravens and talking bout how that hit on VD was hit of the year....gtfoh
lets get back on topic..

I wonder what kind of offense is Jim Harbaugh gonna use against his brother..

I didn't see much of the offense Harbaugh used on Green Bay ...

will it be a ground game or mixed with pistol offense/WCO?
hey fuckers I'm a raider fan and i chose the niners o the poll cuz know u guys are hella good and are gonna win it all.
props where props are due.

its a great time to be a san fran fan . giants and the niners? thats dope

still fuck yall tho lol

watch when the warrios go to frisco they gonna start winning hella shit lol

sorry fresh ment to quote your other post lol

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006

lol @ crying so hard you could barely type bwahahahaaaaaa

i was quoting the guy antdizzle pendejo!

and i wasn't literally crying, but a tear of joy came out because last season left a hole in my heart!

Cheeto my hats off to you man! keep up that good attitude!

I'm just giving these fools a hard time lol...

Dec 4, 2006
InfamousICON has your vagina gotten a tingly feeling each time the 49ers got closer to the superbowl?

And now that they're in the Superbowl...is it burning?

I suggest you seek treatment for your vagina, stop acting like a sour Raiders fan and give props instead of hating!

Feb 12, 2004
You guys are trying to act like you're all cool and shit, but you're all salty as fuck. TONS of fans from all different sports and teams get emotional when their team wins. That's what happens when you're so passionate about something. I guess I can't blame you guys for not being able to relate I mean the Raiders are the black asshole of bay area sports so you've got nothing to get excited about

we going to the ship baby.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON has your vagina gotten a tingly feeling each time the 49ers got closer to the superbowl?

And now that they're in the Superbowl...is it burning?

I suggest you seek treatment for your vagina, stop acting like a sour Raiders fan and give props instead of hating!
I give props all day to the 49ers for getting in the Superbowl homie, I have no problem with that team in anyway shape or form. I clown on the very few retarded 49er fans that act like the Raiders are your biggest rivals in the history of your franchise or some shit. You guys just won the NFC Championship and are on your way to the Superbowl, so what do 9er fans do? Enter Raiders threads talking shit.

There's 4 teams I can't stand that's the Broncos, Chiefs, and Chargers, you know actual for real for real RIVALS and also the Patriots for that bullshit tuck rule game that started their "dynasty"

Props to your squad, but some of you 9er fans that truly think the Raiders are your rivals are retarded.

Dec 4, 2006
SouthernComfort you being from Oregon you have no kind of connection to REAL SPORTS other than the Oregon Ducks..

I been waiting for my team the 49ers to get into the Superbowl since 1994..

Last year was a taste and left my heart broken...

I'm a real 49ers fan and it runs in my family! unlike you, you'll never know this fucking feeling other than rooting for a college football team or for your local hillbilly village high school football game..

You been upset with me for no reason, I don't know who poked your vagina with a large dildo and you trying to take it out on me..

which one is it though? jealousy that you stuck on the siccness from 12am to 12am 25/8 or the fact that you can't have fun with friends and family when your team gets closer to the superbowl? oh wait...you live in Oregon.....

keep reaching breh...I'm happy as fuck right now, you just sour ..

Dec 4, 2006
I give props all day to the 49ers for getting in the Superbowl homie, I have no problem with that team in anyway shape or form. I clown on the very few retarded 49er fans that act like the Raiders are your biggest rivals in the history of your franchise or some shit. You guys just won the NFC Championship and are on your way to the Superbowl, so what do 9er fans do? Enter Raiders threads talking shit.

There's 4 teams I can't stand that's the Broncos, Chiefs, and Chargers, you know actual for real for real RIVALS and also the Patriots for that bullshit tuck rule game that started their "dynasty"

Props to your squad, but some of you 9er fans that truly think the Raiders are your rivals are retarded.

I go in there to give you guys a hard time..

but when Raiders fans want to talk shit and see the 49ers fail ..

of course I'm going to step it and defend the flag...

there's no actual rivalry other than both teams being from different sides of the bay...

Out here we see it as "who's the better team" and that's what we argue about when it comes to our teams...

I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers vs Raiders in the superbowl someday...

that'd be dope, but like I been saying...the Raiders need to fix alot of issues if they want to be a respected organization once again..

I give them 2 more season for them to get in the playoffs and another 3 years after to be in a superbowl ..

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
SouthernComfort you being from Oregon you have no kind of connection to REAL SPORTS other than the Oregon Ducks..

I been waiting for my team the 49ers to get into the Superbowl since 1994..

Last year was a taste and left my heart broken...

I'm a real 49ers fan and it runs in my family! unlike you, you'll never know this fucking feeling other than rooting for a college football team or for your local hillbilly village high school football game..

You been upset with me for no reason, I don't know who poked your vagina with a large dildo and you trying to take it out on me..

which one is it though? jealousy that you stuck on the siccness from 12am to 12am 25/8 or the fact that you can't have fun with friends and family when your team gets closer to the superbowl? oh wait...you live in Oregon.....

keep reaching breh...I'm happy as fuck right now, you just sour ..
Lmao! Says the guy with 29,000 tweets. Keep teary eyed bro