2012 Dallas Cowboys thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i only watched like half of the 3rd quarter and the entire 4th quarter, but not only is the red zone offense garbage, the entire offense is garbage. the cowboys are pretty much forced to lean on the passing game since the run game is fucking terrible.

the defense played well limiting atlanta to only 19 points, but after a while the quality of play decreases because they are tired.

oh well, i was hoping for a win, but i didn't expect them to win...

there's the second half of the season to be played, so it'll be interesting to see how they finish off the season. right now, they're 3-5, they can be 3-13 at the worst, and 11-5 at best. i'll continue to support the cowboys, but i can't say i have high expectations, because this team plays dumb, and they lack discipline. no sense of urgency is being shown, and i'm not questioning that they're putting in effort, but they cannot execute when needed.

but whatever, tiddies.

Props: STICK

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
The offense was horrible. Garrett was trying to run the ball, but it wasn't accomplishing a god damn thing, except putting them in obvious passing situations. The only time they were able to do anything, was when they went no huddle, put the ball in Tony Romo's hands and passed every play. Go figure.

The defense was ok, but the tackling down the stretch was fucking abysmal.

I don't understand why this team can't force turnovers either.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't understand why this team can't force turnovers either.
seriously...it would do wonders for the team if they can find a playmaking safety.

but morris claiborne, i thought could've had a one-handed interception on a second down play in which roddy white pulled his arm...if both hands were free, that would've most likely have been an interception.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Jones flattered by Holmgren’s apparent interest in Cowboys job | ProFootballTalk

Jones flattered by Holmgren’s apparent interest in Cowboys job

With the Cowboys beating the Eagles on Sunday, the seat under coach Jason Garrett temporarily has cooled.

But that won’t stop speculation about the future of the team’s coaching position.

In response to a CBS report that former Packers and Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren is interested in coaching the Cowboys if a vacancy arises, owner Jerry Jones said he had no comment, while otherwise commenting.

“Of course, Mike Holmgren is a heck of a coach,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan before Sunday’s game. “But the facts are that Jason Garrett gives us an outstanding chance to be what we want to be. So, there you have it. I wouldn’t comment one way or the other there with Mike.”

Jones said he checked on the report with radio play-by-play announcer Brad Sham regarding Holmgren’s supposed interest in the job. And then Jones commented some more on a topic on which he said he wouldn’t comment.

“I was interested in why he said he would like to be the coach,” Jones said. “And that was good. We are good friends, have a lot of respect for each other, served on the Competition Committee together for eight years. He’s very familiar with how we operate the Cowboys, and does have a high appreciation for our talent that we have on the team right now. All of that is a compliment. Thank you, Mike.”

Garrett would likely be inclined to utter a slightly different version of that last sentence. It’s regarded as incredibly poor form for an unemployed coach to express interest, directly or indirectly, in a job that currently is filled — and many will suspect that the information was leaked to CBS by Holmgren or his agent, Bob LaMonte.

None of it will matter if Garrett and the Cowboys continue to move in the right direction. Now that Holmgren is sniffing around Garrett’s job, and given that Jones expressly acknowledged it, Garrett has extra motivation to keep winning.

Jun 24, 2005
Good win today! The defense FINALLY caused some turnovers and put some points on the board, and special teams did the same. Tony Romo didn't have any turnovers either.

STILL a problem is the amount of penalties. They had seven penalties, which resulted in a first down for the Eagles. That's ridiculous.

Jun 24, 2005
How can this team expect to win with no running game and Romo dropping back over 60 fucking times? Then when shit goes wrong, everyone blames Romo. Yeah he makes mistakes, dumb ones too a lot, but you can't expect him carry the team with no running game a shitty offensive line.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Cowboys fans petition Obama to remove Jones - Yahoo! Sports

President Barack Obama helped saved General Motors. Fans in Dallas would like to see do the same thing with the Cowboys.

A man from Ft. Benning, Ga. has petitioned President Obama to remove Jerry Jones from power, according to a Dallas Morning News report.

"We, the Citizens of the Great State of Texas, and Dallas Cowboys fans worldwide, have been oppressed by an over controlling, delusional, oppressive dictator for way too long, reads the petition, which is published on the White House website and filed under 'Human Rights.' "Request the Executive Branch's immediate assistance in removal of owner and GM, Jerry Jones. His incompetence and ego have not only been an extreme disappointment for way too long, but moreover, it has caused extreme mental and emotional duress."

At least 25,000 signatures are required for a petition to receive consideration. As of Tuesday, NFL.com reported that fewer than 500 U.S. citizens have signed.

Props: STICK

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Another nice win against the EagLOLs. Romo passed Aikman for the Cowboys career touchdown record as well, which is kinda disappointing lol.

I'm glad the Redskins beat the Giants tonight. Now we're tied with the Redskins and only one game behind the Giants. Hopefully we can get hot (LOL) and run the table and win the NFC East, because that's the only way we'll make the playoffs. it would be INCREDIBLY hard to make it as a wild card considering the two current teams hold head to head tiebreakers over us.

Apr 20, 2003
Lets gooooo Skins..... 3 in a row against NFC East rivals aint too shabby after the way we started, If we can win out and the Cowboys run out their next 3 opponents that Dec. 30th game is going to be critical for both teams, the division got a lil tighter!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Another nice win against the EagLOLs. Romo passed Aikman for the Cowboys career touchdown record as well, which is kinda disappointing lol.

I'm glad the Redskins beat the Giants tonight. Now we're tied with the Redskins and only one game behind the Giants. Hopefully we can get hot (LOL) and run the table and win the NFC East, because that's the only way we'll make the playoffs. it would be INCREDIBLY hard to make it as a wild card considering the two current teams hold head to head tiebreakers over us.
yeah, we're tied with the redskins but still in 3rd place because they beat us on thanksgiving...i'm hoping for at the very least an 8-8 season. we got two games vs. two afc north teams (cincinnati + pittsburgh) who got pretty good defenses.

Lets gooooo Skins..... 3 in a row against NFC East rivals aint too shabby after the way we started, If we can win out and the Cowboys run out their next 3 opponents that Dec. 30th game is going to be critical for both teams, the division got a lil tighter!
yeah, i agree, but knowing the cowboys, i don't think we will...we got cincinnati, pittsburgh, new orleans, and then washington. not to mention, the injuries for not only starters, but role players keep piling up for dallas.

on another note, with key players on washington like brian orakpo, adam carriker, fred davis out for the season, i think robert griffin has every reason to be nominated for mvp.

Apr 20, 2003
Yeah we're going to have a tough one against the Ravens this upcoming Sunday...... Shoot who knows if we'll be even in contention cuz we just lost another piece to our crappy ass secondary yesterday, the league handed Cedric Griffin a 4 game suspension for using PED's. Dude is average at best but we're already thinned out in that position as it is and we need veterans who have been playing this season, what a fuckin dumbass!

Apr 20, 2003
on another note, with key players on washington like brian orakpo, adam carriker, fred davis out for the season, i think robert griffin has every reason to be nominated for mvp.
I agree Fubu, he has been MVP caliber this year as well as the addition of Morris who doesnt get recognized.... RG3 has played awesome even without having Pierre Garcon for most of the season!