2012 Dallas Cowboys thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
any word on phil costa and his injury
he has a dislocated ankle, it's undetermined how long he'll be out for.

back to the panthers game...i didn't watch it, and i only saw highlights, but it's terrible that we won by only 5 points against a team whose record is 1-5.

there's a lot of football left to be played, but i don't see this team going to the playoffs. even as a wild card team. and it's really difficult to stay optimistic since the team has stuggled to stay healthy and play consistently for the entire season so far.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
On the offensive side- The Murray injury is horrible for us. That game vs BAL was GREAT because we ran the fucking ball! We're WAY too inconsistent with the play calls and force Romo to throw when he doesnt need to. We need Murray healthy in order to run the ball more with Tanner and Felix. Set up that play action that ROmo is good at- and give the damn ball to Miles and Witten (not Dez cause he cant fucking CATCH)

Props: STICK
Jun 24, 2005
The entire Cowboys franchise needs to be gutted from top to bottom. Jerry Jones needs to get a legit GM and just own the team and sign the checks. If he can't do that, then he needs to just sell the team. Garrett needs to go somewhere else. Dez Bryant should be gone. Romo needs to go. The entire offensive line needs to go somewhere else too. Keep the D because they're the only part of the team worth anything. This is the most pathetic group of underachievers I've ever seen.

Jun 24, 2005
I would rather the Cowboys just flat out suck, than to have so much talent, yet blow it all the time with stupid penalties and turnovers. If they would have been blown out today, it would be a lot easier to handle. Nope, they give you that glimmer of hope, and then just fuck it all away.

The Giants should have blown us out today. Six fucking turnovers, and they only managed 29 points?

Apr 20, 2003
after years of disappointment after disappointment you wanna see a change not the same product last time they actually did anything was in 95 besides the 2009 playoffs were they got murdered after winning one game
lol @ disappointment..... you guys cant be compared to my Redskins and since our Superbowl win in 91-92 season we've been to the playoffs a total of 3 times, NOW THATS DISAPPOINTMENT! Year after year its the same shiiiiet with us being bottom feeders, it fuckin sucks but hey what can I do but cheer on my team week in and week out.

Jun 24, 2005
i still cheer em on week in and week out but changes need to be made would love to see bill cowher come in and coach
Jerry Jones can't deal with another strong personality. That's been evidenced by Jimmy Johnson. He brought in Parcells, but Parcells dipped. He was in the process of building a great team, as evidenced by them going 13-3 the year after he left. I would have liked to see what he would have done in that last year of his contract.

Everyone else has pretty much been a puppet for Jones.