2012 Dallas Cowboys thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
cowboys looked good. i thought the refs made some bad calls and if your gonna call holding on one team maybe you should call holding on the giants sometime. these refs are so bad but the cowboys still did it.

i hate these faggot refs, they can not spot a ball correctly to save their lives

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
man, i thought i was upset, but that guy was about to have a brain aneurysm, lol...

but i'm gonna have to pretty much agree with everything he said. the coaching staff has tried to get the cowboys to play with urgency this season, but i haven't seen that at all so far.

starting with the offense, the run game was terrible with demarco murray only running for 40+ yards, and the 5 dropped passes (3 = jason witten, 2 = dez bryant) was a surprise and made their offensive woes even worse.

as bad as the offense was, the defense was even worse, lol. after playing pretty well in the first half, the cowboys couldn't continue to play against the run well, and ended up letting marshawn lynch run for 100+ yards. in addition to that, after applying constant pressure on eli manning last week, the cowboys rarely blitzed russell wilson. the seahawks' offensive line had a backup left tackle and right guard, so i'm not too sure why rob ryan's defensive playcalling was very conservative after playing much more aggressively against the giants.

the worst unit, however, was the cowboys' special teams. it doesn't get much worse than felix jones' opening kickoff fumble and the blocked punt where dan connor blocks the wrong defender. it could only be worse if seattle blocked a dallas field goal attempt.

as i've mentioned before, i don't have high expectations for the cowboys this season. one thing is constant with the cowboys, and that's inconsistency. the past few years, they've been able to beat undefeated teams late in the season, such as the colts/saints, but can't stay consistent throughout the entire season. with that said, it's still early in the season, and there's a lot of football left to played. i'm just going to continue watching the games and enjoy football season, no matter what happens.

Props: STICK
Jun 24, 2005
I honestly can't even get mad at them right now because this is what I expect from them. Looking at their schedule, I see them finishing no better than 9-7. I think they'll be lucky to get that.

Jun 24, 2005
The Cowboys looked like garbage today (again). They commit so many stupid fucking penalties. The O-line was letting Romo get blasted all game. Fucking horrible game. Neither team deserved to win.

Oh and the refs can eat a dick. A play was ruled an incomplete pass (incorrectly) and they allowed it to be reviewed and it was changed to a fumble (correct call). My understanding is that a play cannot be reviewed if it's been ruled an incomplete pass.

There was also a play where Romo got smashed helmet to helmet and no penalty was called.

Jan 18, 2006
With that being said no way in hell the Cowboys are making the playoffs. lol @ thinking some touchdowns in garbage time makes the Cowboys situation look any better