"2 step remix" - Clyde Carson & Royalty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
on the real tho,if yukmouth made a remix without clyde knowin and put it on his myspage page like royal did i bet yall will be sayin "yuk is a boss" "hes a beast on the mic" "yuky smucky" "lucky yuky" and all that other ball slurpin shit most of you fools do.royal didnt mess up that track like most of us claim he did.i just wanted to hate cause i seen his lips puckered out on his page like a bitch.i cant stand pretty boy thugs.but he did rap coo on that track.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
R0YALTY said:
Lol...

that old story huh..."you built your myspace with a friend adder"

truth be told, myspace only allows you to send out 250 - 300 friend request per day. Before you "exceed your limit" for that day. Now let's see how many of those 300 you send out actually accept you as a friend, estimate would be around 30.. so 30 people you successfully added in one day. So if you did that hustle for 365 days you would gain 10,950 fans in ONE year. I have been on my "grind" sence mothers day of 06, and have gained over 100,000 fans from then till now. There is NO ROBOT on the market that can build you that. Word of mouth on the internet, works the same way as it does in the streets. People sceem to not realize,that on the other end of the computer screen, there is a REAL person. If you disagree look at my comments, every 2 minutes there is a REAL person leaving a REAL message, "robots" can not create that loyalty.

People can try to be little what I have built for the fact its the "internet", but honestly, its 2007.. The internet is the NEW streets, as much as you hate to admit to it. Times have changed, instead of spending 8 hrs a day in the streets of the bay, and gaining a couple more local fans. Why not spend 8 hours on a website, that allowed you to contact people from all over the world?...everyone in the bay is a rapper, not everyone in the middle of alabama is....

Open up a store on myspace, is just like selling out of the trunk. I do NOT work a 9 to 5. I survive well from MYSPACE, i have moved alot of units of my album & mixtape through my page, as well as female & male clothing. Whats the difference between your hustle and mine?...we both eating

When i DO hit the clubs, and perform, those people on the other end of the screens do COME OUT, and are FRONT ROW. I do not say any of this to bost myself or be arrogant and say I hustle harder than the next man. I walked through the mall in arizona, and have been spotted by fans all from the power of "myspace". The slideshow on my page is filled with over 200 pictures I have taken with fans I have met in the STREETS, that i gained from the internet.

How many people in new mexico know of Clyde carson? or mistah fab?... its bigger than the bay.....theres a world outside of our area codes....

KEEP GRINDIN..... I WILL

-ROYALTY
I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYIN BUT
How many people in new mexico know of Clyde carson? or mistah fab?...
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MORE PEOPLE KNOW OF THEM THAN YOU. NOT HATIN JUST BEIN REALISTIC, BUT I SEE NOTHIN WRONG WITH HUSTLIN ON MYSPACE

May 10, 2002
TOMMYJAMES said:
AND YALL CAN GET MAD AT R0YALTY FOR MAKIN A REMIX TO "2 STEP" BUT ITS O.K FOR OTHER BAY AREA ARTIST TO MAKE 1,524 MIXTAPES FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH AND EAST COAST BEATS AND SONGS?

MrPeete,go tell guce,yukmouth and the reast of the bay artist they are wrong for talkin peoples songs too wile your at it.
DJ Drama didn't get raided for nothin...

It's called copyright infringement. Learn about it...

That's all these wack ass mixtapes are. It aint got nothin to do with Royalty in particular, it's the "hustle" that's wrong. Just because everybody is doin it don't make it right.

Completely hypothetical here... but ... What if Clyde Carson didn't want Royalty to put a verse on HIS song? Then what??

Like I said earlier, Clyde Carson aint even had a chance to push HIS OWN SONG yet before somebody comes and tries to take it over...

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
lol @ helping Clyde Carson.....not gonna hate, got my opinion and ill keep it to myself but that one was just too much.

May 10, 2002
ESFCE said:
lol @ helping Clyde Carson.....not gonna hate, got my opinion and ill keep it to myself but that one was just too much.
You're not hating just because you state your opinion...

It's okay to think :)

Feb 23, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
thanks for sharing your myspace adventure with us.....YOU DENIED THAT FOOL YOUR SUCH A FUCKIN G!!!!!im sure royal feelings is hurt cause you denied him.

you have him on ur top 8.....wit hella royalty merchandise all over ur page...sendin him hella comments about being his biggest fan....and got pics of you and him....both wit plucked eybrows...sending hella bulletins out...
'NEW PICS...COMMENT PLEASE AND ILL RETURN THE FAVOR!!!!!

Apr 7, 2004
rolando_mota said:
ITS all good bruh.. i would be madd to if i was a rapper that no one ever heard of .

my moms sixteen push ups was definatally hotter than them weak ass 16's u bring.
your better off tryin to hit high notes sissy boy,.. step ya raps up kid.

you got more gay bars than the castro district. fag! lmao

internet beef. gotta love it.
what are you talkin about....this was not my song you dumb fuck...don't get too far ahead of yourself homie....this is not internet beef dummy...and also lets hear a song by RRrrolando Motal...OHH yeah.. you got NO songs at all...we can go bar for bar right now...in this thread...

Mar 18, 2006
MrPeete said:
DJ Drama didn't get raided for nothin...

It's called copyright infringement. Learn about it...

That's all these wack ass mixtapes are. It aint got nothin to do with Royalty in particular, it's the "hustle" that's wrong. Just because everybody is doin it don't make it right.

Completely hypothetical here... but ... What if Clyde Carson didn't want Royalty to put a verse on HIS song? Then what??

Like I said earlier, Clyde Carson aint even had a chance to push HIS OWN SONG yet before somebody comes and tries to take it over...
your sounding like a straight up bitch.i can just imagine a girly ass sissy voice sayin all this bullshit you talkin.