"2 step remix" - Clyde Carson & Royalty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
jr916 said:
i was just sayin its proly better he set up shop over the internet, cause if his ass tried to sell me a CD, i would laugh at his fruity ass.......or take all his shit, depends on what kinda day im havin
lol ... you are killin me. Not in a good way either.

It's crazy how what you guys call "hate" can manifest itself.

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
lol....

Never did i say the streets our not important... im far from ignorant..lets make this clear...right now I'm on a cross country road trip from THE BAY to NYC, with ZERO money, the only way i can make it is from selling units out of the trunk. So now i'm in both markets, selling units on the internet daily, as well as in the "streets". Respect another mans grind, dont envy it.

Some of you cat's are real strange... thinkin the internets for squares and nerds, but yet your the first to reply???

and never once did i say CLYDE needs my HELP, if you check facts clyde has 15,000 fans on myspace, i have 100,000.. Why would i NOT lend help to him and let my fans know of his music? .. I'm a fan of clydes music. I dont see how I'm saying im better than that man.. A remix is a remix, at the end of the day, the more people that hear the music, the better.

The bay only thinks inside the bay....ever think theres people that live in other areas besides 408, 415, 510 or the 707??

Dealing with the siccness, is a loose loose battle... I'm done with this discussion.... Let's wait for my next post to continue this roast...

@jr 916...i wouldnt need u to buy my album pimp...your bitch would, with your money

ROYALTY

May 10, 2002
R0YALTY said:
A remix is a remix, at the end of the day, the more people that hear the music, the better.
That's an over simplification and most of all, not true. 2-Step is not YOUR intellectual property to take liberties with.

You didn't make the track out of the kindness of your heart, trying to expose people to Clyde Carson. That came as an after thought once you were called on it.

Bottom line is you're using it as a promotional item for YOU. That's why it's on YOUR Myspace. You shouldn't be performing it at shows (if you are), you shouldn't be shopping it to radio (if you are), you shouldn't have it on your MySpace page, and you shouldn't have made it in the first place.

I'm not on the roast Royalty bandwagon, so don't come at me with the "oooh somebody is hating on me" attitude. I'm trying to remain as neutral as possible. Bottom line is YOU'RE WRONG for having done that remix. Point blank.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure i heard plenty of times that the "streets" has the highest form of respect when it comes to music...

so bring your music to the "streets" and see how much respect you really get as an artist (grindin, street cred, etc... aside)

i could be on the internet all day and just attack a certain area, or certain gender, blah blah with my music and gain fans that way but i wanna be respected as a "lyricist" not "dude from the rich on tha radio" or some cat shit no one really respects. im gaining my buzz by doing what i love to do and thats spit. i dont even promote myself as a rapper cuz everyone is doing it but now since im spittin that dope shit, EVERYONE (not just the streets) is seperatin me from rappers like you...but it starts with the streets

no way in hell the internet is the new streets...

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
@jr 916...i wouldnt need u to buy my album pimp...your bitch would, with your money

lol...yeah she proly would buy yo shit, but then again she buys every females CD, no matter how shitty it is....you females gotta stick together

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
to make my point more valid or just incase you dont understand...

CLYDE CARSON HAS THE "STREETS" SUPPORTING HIM...i dont think he needs your myspace friends

the "streets" got him the buzz that got him the major deal that got him saving el moolah...

with all your 100,000 myspace friends, you're touring the "streets" broke...hmmm i wonder why?

remember you said you was living good off of myspace well i think you need to go back

i hope i dont come off as a hater im speakin solely on my perspective as the "streets"

Mar 18, 2006
AND YALL CAN GET MAD AT R0YALTY FOR MAKIN A REMIX TO "2 STEP" BUT ITS O.K FOR OTHER BAY AREA ARTIST TO MAKE 1,524 MIXTAPES FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH AND EAST COAST BEATS AND SONGS?

MrPeete,go tell guce,yukmouth and the reast of the bay artist they are wrong for talkin peoples songs too wile your at it.

May 19, 2006
aint no one care how many friends you got on Myspace..Thats the lamest argument ever..No one cares if you have more friends than clyde, CLYDE got better music and that is what matters..Anyways, good luck on your trip, I have a feeling you will need it...

Mar 11, 2004
you cats are funny. aint nuttin wrong with royalty spittin on dat track. niggas do it all day and night.....(mixtape). when game do it it's all good when fab do it it's all good. so waht the fuck. Hip-Hop is what it's called when dudes get all heated about street cred or hood fame dat shit is a joke cuz we do this to make money PERIOD. we might start out beacause of the of of it but cash rules. If you cats really want to hate on sumthin then hate on the fact that you aint reppin a bay cat like royalty. cuz i'm tired of hearing
THE BAY DON'T GET ANY LOVE CUZ WE DON'T LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

COME ON YA'LL WAKE UP.

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
R0YALTY said:
Lol...

that old story huh..."you built your myspace with a friend adder"

truth be told, myspace only allows you to send out 250 - 300 friend request per day. Before you "exceed your limit" for that day. Now let's see how many of those 300 you send out actually accept you as a friend, estimate would be around 30.. so 30 people you successfully added in one day. So if you did that hustle for 365 days you would gain 10,950 fans in ONE year. I have been on my "grind" sence mothers day of 06, and have gained over 100,000 fans from then till now. There is NO ROBOT on the market that can build you that. Word of mouth on the internet, works the same way as it does in the streets. People sceem to not realize,that on the other end of the computer screen, there is a REAL person. If you disagree look at my comments, every 2 minutes there is a REAL person leaving a REAL message, "robots" can not create that loyalty.

People can try to be little what I have built for the fact its the "internet", but honestly, its 2007.. The internet is the NEW streets, as much as you hate to admit to it. Times have changed, instead of spending 8 hrs a day in the streets of the bay, and gaining a couple more local fans. Why not spend 8 hours on a website, that allowed you to contact people from all over the world?...everyone in the bay is a rapper, not everyone in the middle of alabama is....

Open up a store on myspace, is just like selling out of the trunk. I do NOT work a 9 to 5. I survive well from MYSPACE, i have moved alot of units of my album & mixtape through my page, as well as female & male clothing. Whats the difference between your hustle and mine?...we both eating

When i DO hit the clubs, and perform, those people on the other end of the screens do COME OUT, and are FRONT ROW. I do not say any of this to bost myself or be arrogant and say I hustle harder than the next man. I walked through the mall in arizona, and have been spotted by fans all from the power of "myspace". The slideshow on my page is filled with over 200 pictures I have taken with fans I have met in the STREETS, that i gained from the internet.

How many people in new mexico know of Clyde carson? or mistah fab?... its bigger than the bay.....theres a world outside of our area codes....

KEEP GRINDIN..... I WILL

-ROYALTY

i just want you to know i love you man....lol. you should tattoo this on your arm.....

Jul 6, 2005
Royalty keep doing your thang! Man, don't let BART be your reason to keep going or to stop from opinions based from other board members. We all got improvements to make and you doing a good job homie........STAY UP!

Jan 15, 2006
So let me get this straight you bigger then clyde carson right cuz you got more friends on myspace ?

WaltLIQUOR said:
Royalty keep doing your thang! Man, don't let BART be your reason to keep going or to stop from opinions based from other board members. We all got improvements to make and you doing a good job homie........STAY UP!
Up up and away you goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dec 20, 2003
i think your mistaking the word myspace friends and the word Fan you keep saying you have 100,000 fans in reality its more like 100,000 potential fans cuz bottom line if u really have that many fans (supporting/buying product) u would have a 8 figure deal right now and like d-cash said if u are really selling to a substantial amount of your friends list u would already have more paper then most artist on a major lable and thats a fact not hatin on ya just being realistic pz

Dec 4, 2006
all those fans are the "Royalty Family Female Myspace Friends Club" ..

not hating homie...just stating real facts...nobody outside of myspace knows of you really....but i only see 12-18 year old myspace broads listening to your song..