"2 step remix" - Clyde Carson & Royalty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
ALRITE . I TRY NOT TO BE NEGATIVE ON THESE POST, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT TRACK. HE IS ANOTHER BAY ARTIST. HES FROM YOUR MUSIC MARKET, AND YOU MAKING A UNOFFICAIL REMIX. WAS KINDA LIKE DICK RIDIN.....
YOUR NOT A LYRICAL RAPPER. PLEASE DONT STEP IN THAT DIRECTION.

YOU PUCKER YOUR LIPS AND DRESS LIKE A MALE MODEL. AND MAKE SONGS FOR THE CHICKS.

THAT WAS A CLUB SONG FOR THE DUDES IN THE CLUB. STICK TO WAT U DO.

YOUR FLOW IS NOT STRONG ENUFF TO GET ON THAT TYPE OF SONG WIT SOME ONE WHOS DELIVERY IS SO HOTT . AND IS VERY LYRICALLY INCLINED.

YOUR A SONG WRITER AND GOOD COORDINATER. STICK TO THAT. STOP TRYIN TO STEP INTO THE DOPE MC DIRECTION. CAUSE YOU NOT PIMP. AND NEVER HAVE BEEN.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
why do people call throwing their verse onto someone else's finished song a remix? remixing involves either completely changing all lyrics or the beat, but usually both.

Apr 7, 2004
Damb Rolina Motarola ...we all could have been negative towards dudes remix..but shit...why?....I'd rather say nice job and keep it movin.....I give dude his props for posting a song on this fuckin board anyway.......in the end this is what happens...and we all know it.....but the track wasn't that bad...it wasn't all that either.....I don't think the homies intention was to make it all that...hye probably was just feeling the beat and went in and dropped a few on it.....

Jun 12, 2006
ALKOHOL said:
Damb Rolina Motarola ...we all could have been negative towards dudes remix..but shit...why?....I'd rather say nice job and keep it movin.....I give dude his props for posting a song on this fuckin board anyway.......in the end this is what happens...and we all know it.....but the track wasn't that bad...it wasn't all that either.....I don't think the homies intention was to make it all that...hye probably was just feeling the beat and went in and dropped a few on it.....

WOW. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A NEW FAN.. I AUTOGRAPH YOUR GIRLFRIENS TITTIES LATER.

TAKE A NUMBER AND TAKE A SEAT KID.

Apr 7, 2004
rolando_mota said:
WOW. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A NEW FAN.. I AUTOGRAPH YOUR GIRLFRIENS TITTIES LATER.

TAKE A NUMBER AND TAKE A SEAT KID.

I'll let you autograph her titty when you learn how to spell "girlfriend" ya big dummy...

n tell ya moma she's not allowed at my studio sessions any longer...the bitch just takes to long in the booth

then I told the big tuff bitch to drop 16..and the hoe started doing pushups...damb militant bitch

Jun 12, 2006
ALKOHOL said:
I'll let you autograph her titty when you learn how to spell "girlfriend" ya big dummy...

n tell ya moma she's not allowed at my studio sessions any longer...the bitch just takes to long in the booth

then I told the big tuff bitch to drop 16..and the hoe started doing pushups...damb militent bitch

ITS all good bruh.. i would be madd to if i was a rapper that no one ever heard of .

my moms sixteen push ups was definatally hotter than them weak ass 16's u bring.
your better off tryin to hit high notes sissy boy,.. step ya raps up kid.

you got more gay bars than the castro district. fag! lmao

internet beef. gotta love it.

Dec 4, 2006
i can not sit down and contemplate this so no more...

ever since this kid decided to pollute it with his whack 16 bars I haven't been able to get into the song at all...

i feel like I'm eating a bowl of garbonzo beans when I'm listening to the track without his Baby Bash making love 16 bars....I'm disgusted..