2 questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol I DO get plenty of pussu, just not here lately because of the pregnancy. And I don't enjoy people talking crap to me or about me, but most of the time I just ignore it because it's usually from a few dudes that have been doing so for awhile. For what it's worth, I'm glad I'm not you too :classic:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Okay, so you rush to his defense for that, but you call me gay for getting pussy? Good call Captain.

And fishing is dope, but Shane is a fag and his writing about fishing is suspect at best.
suspect of what?

god youre fuckin retarded

at the very least, shane is bein himself and not claimin to be a former wannabe gangsta/dropout

you got homo tendencies and youre mad at the homie cuz he enjoys a fruitful hobby that can feed him if the needs to find his own food arises, but you, you my non-friend aint got shit productive except a song about how youre a drop out

you aint got a foot hold let alone room to call anyone a fag or gay...please do us a favor and stop postin on the sicc, go make a profile on christianmingle and get the fuck outta here

i once considered you a pretty koo dude, but you are a straight bitch now, and a drop out bitch at that...know your place bible thumper

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Your day of fishing trumped mine, I'll give you that much. It's a nice day but it's kinda windy here. There's a saying that people say here that's probably true everywhere "if the cows are laying down, you may as well not even go fishing because they're not going to bite."

I've told you multiple times now man, this is petty and it's getting ridiculous. You follow me around to multiple forums and threads to talk crap, over the silliest stuff man. We could go back and forth forever, but it's the internet and it's pointless. I enjoy every facet of my life. I have the best wife I could ask for, I love my kids, I have a great job, we have a great house, and I spend a good portion of my time helping other people. If that's a square life in your opinion, then so be it, but I wouldn't trade the life I have for anything and I'm sure a lot of dudes would be happy to have the life that I live. Be easy.
negatory...id never in my life wanna be a drop out...NEVER

Sep 25, 2005
I dropped out of High School, does that count?

Drop out of Life with Bong in Hand
Follow the Smoke toward the Riff filled Land
Proceeds the Weedian, Nazareth
Proceeds the Weedian, Nazareth
Creedsmen roll out Across The Dying Dawn
Sacred Israel Holy Mount Zion
Sun Beams Down onto the SAndcean Reigns
Caravan Migrates Through deep SandScape
Lungsmen Unearth the creed of Hasheeshian
LeBaNon
Desert Legion Smoke Covenant is Complete
HerB Bails Retied onto Backs of Beasts
Stoner Caravan Emerge from Sandsea
Earthling Inserts to Chalice the Green Cutchie
GRoundation Soul Finds Trust Upon Smoking Hose
Assemble Creedsmen Rises Prayerfilled Smoke
GolGoTha
Judgement Soon Come To Mankind
Green Herbsmen SErve Rightful King
HEMp SeeD Caravan CArries
Rides out Believer with the spliff Aflame
MAriJuanAut Escapes earth To Cultivate
Grow Room Is Church TEmple of the new Stoner Breed
Chants Loud RObeD Priest Down onto the Freedomseed
Burnt Offering rEdeeMs Completes Smoked Deliverance
Caravan StoneD Deliverants
The CARAvan Holds to Eastern Creed
NOw sMokEs Believer
The Chronicle of the Sinsemillian
Follow the Smoke JERUSALEM..

Feb 11, 2006
I'm cool with that. I actually don't have any beef with anyone on this site, regardless of what they say to me on here. The whole thing with Shane stems from him comin at me sideways about someone posting up (whatever that fools name was)'s family's information online somehow and I said that wasn't cool and he started goin off on me about having said that. It's really not that serious. I strongly believe that a majority of the dudes in here that have ever had beef with someone might not have those same beefs if they knew each other in person, or maybe they wouldn't get along with dudes at all offline that they are cool with on here. And there's also a bunch of dudes that would never talk the crap they talk on here to people in person. It is what it is, it's the internet.

I know that no matter what I say, I basically already have a mark on my name on here because that's the way that it is and I understand that. God is my judge, that's all that really matters. It is getting a little old having like 10 quotes by people from this thread every time I logon though lol

Haha fo sho,You aint never done me nothin mayne Im just clownin what others do is up to.them,Yeah niggaz can talk hella shit on the net behind a pc screen but it is what it is
mayne.

Now I dont know you personally but I can see why some shit you post why niggaz would wanna talk shit to you tho breh....shit dont bother me in anyway but I can see others jumpin on you for it hahaha I didnt know about all that comedy gang shit you was talkin bout ,one thing I will prop you for is the fact you aint bending on your beliefs or opinions.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Haha fo sho,You aint never done me nothin mayne Im just clownin what others do is up to.them,Yeah niggaz can talk hella shit on the net behind a pc screen but it is what it is
mayne.

Now I dont know you personally but I can see why some shit you post why niggaz would wanna talk shit to you tho breh....shit dont bother me in anyway but I can see others jumpin on you for it hahaha I didnt know about all that comedy gang shit you was talkin bout ,one thing I will prop you for is the fact you aint bending on your beliefs or opinions.
Get back on the juice TB, you gettin soft dude-holmes...