2 questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
been Knownin Shaniac from the old Dc++ Daq rap hub days over 12yrs ago.....dudes cooler than the other side of the pillow mayne....dudes 100% certified in my book.

Diggidy you know the questions you askin is finna be clowned on just because of the shit you said a few times in the past...

I aint clownin or roasting or joinin in on some vindictive shit mayne Im just clowning cos ahits hella funny mayne hahahaha

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
First off, you sound insecure about your relationship. What? Your chick got fat & your having second thoughts? You knocked her up, Breh. That happens. Her hormones are all over the place & she definitely killed your vibe. Another female perhaps turns you on, right?

Sounds like it's your first kid & now your having second thoughts.

On to your 2 questions...

I get more pussu than you get air with your wannabe Mack Daddy.

Whens the last time? Last night after getting home from a Drive-In movie in San Jose. If you must know I took my family out to watch "22 Jump Street." Yeah, it was hilarious!

But that's none of your concern!

You are in for some deep shit my friend. This is much bigger than what your stating. I read between the lines & you are having some serious regret & have no way out.

And yes, I keep hitting it when they're (meaning all 5 babies mamas) prego. Free shots for 9 months, son! What the fuck is wrong with you?
wow. Thanks for your dissertation and false assumptions and accusations. Despite the lack of pussu as of late compared to pre-pregnancy, things are going as well as they possibly could for me and my family and I'm blessed beyond belief. I AM NOT saying that I don't want to have sex with her because she is pregnant, I'm saying that it's not happening as often as she is in the latter stages of her pregnancy, which isn't that uncommon for a woman to feel uncomfortable doing most day to day things, much less having sex.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
been Knownin Shaniac from the old Dc++ Daq rap hub days over 12yrs ago.....dudes cooler than the other side of the pillow mayne....dudes 100% certified in my book.

Diggidy you know the questions you askin is finna be clowned on just because of the shit you said a few times in the past...

I aint clownin or roasting or joinin in on some vindictive shit mayne Im just clowning cos ahits hella funny mayne hahahaha
I'm cool with that. I actually don't have any beef with anyone on this site, regardless of what they say to me on here. The whole thing with Shane stems from him comin at me sideways about someone posting up (whatever that fools name was)'s family's information online somehow and I said that wasn't cool and he started goin off on me about having said that. It's really not that serious. I strongly believe that a majority of the dudes in here that have ever had beef with someone might not have those same beefs if they knew each other in person, or maybe they wouldn't get along with dudes at all offline that they are cool with on here. And there's also a bunch of dudes that would never talk the crap they talk on here to people in person. It is what it is, it's the internet.

I know that no matter what I say, I basically already have a mark on my name on here because that's the way that it is and I understand that. God is my judge, that's all that really matters. It is getting a little old having like 10 quotes by people from this thread every time I logon though lol

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
That aint even me in that picture ya douche bag. Have quite a few siccness folks on facebook so obviously I don't care if you wanna post my actual photo. I don't hide behind a screen name.

And congrats on finding a link to my fishing blog im sure iv posted the link on here more then a few times. I actually just got back from floating the river, fishing was good and the weather was perfect. I enjoy my life while you live a square life bitch. Maybe frequent ChristanRapMingle.com/vb instead diggidy I think that site will suite you better.

Jun 5, 2004
diggity walked a mile in his lou vatons.

the fuck is wrong with fishing you fucking dork
I know lol... I figured diggity had some dirt on him...I was expecting to read some rediculous ass hella stupid shit in the blog, but i was just reading it thinking "ok."

"Im gonna take some paragraphs from the blog just incase he tries to delete it". Why would he delete that, i dont get it.

May 16, 2002
wow. Thanks for your dissertation and false assumptions and accusations. Despite the lack of pussu as of late compared to pre-pregnancy, things are going as well as they possibly could for me and my family and I'm blessed beyond belief. I AM NOT saying that I don't want to have sex with her because she is pregnant, I'm saying that it's not happening as often as she is in the latter stages of her pregnancy, which isn't that uncommon for a woman to feel uncomfortable doing most day to day things, much less having sex.

That's what your there for Homie. To be the other half & make her feel comfortable. You'll be aiight.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I actually just got back from floating the river, fishing was good and the weather was perfect. I enjoy my life while you live a square life bitch.
Your day of fishing trumped mine, I'll give you that much. It's a nice day but it's kinda windy here. There's a saying that people say here that's probably true everywhere "if the cows are laying down, you may as well not even go fishing because they're not going to bite."

I've told you multiple times now man, this is petty and it's getting ridiculous. You follow me around to multiple forums and threads to talk crap, over the silliest stuff man. We could go back and forth forever, but it's the internet and it's pointless. I enjoy every facet of my life. I have the best wife I could ask for, I love my kids, I have a great job, we have a great house, and I spend a good portion of my time helping other people. If that's a square life in your opinion, then so be it, but I wouldn't trade the life I have for anything and I'm sure a lot of dudes would be happy to have the life that I live. Be easy.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
That's what your there for Homie. To be the other half & make her feel comfortable. You'll be aiight.
Yeah, like I said, things are excellent overall man. She's literally the perfect wife to me and I couldn't have asked for a better woman. Pregnancy is only one small season of life and we are overjoyed that things have gone well thus far in the pregnancy. We are blessed man, no complaints.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You're a 35 year old man with children that takes time out of his day every single day to be verbally abused on the internet lol
I'm 32, I have 2 sons who are on vacation right now, otherwise I would be spending more time with them. I'm also on a break from school right now, not that it's any of your damn business.

I don't get clowned for everything I post, but when I do, it's usually from dudes that post in the lawncare thread or whatever it's called. Like I said before, I don't have beef with anyone in particular, but it's obvious a group of people have beef with me. I post on this site because more often than not, there's some hilarious stuff on here that I wouldn't otherwise see. If someone talked crap to me for the entire 12 years I've been posting on this site every time I posted something, I wouldn't post at all obviously. As it stands now, there's a handful of dudes I've never talked to at all that just jumped in and thought they'd talk crap to me too. Everyone talks crap to people on here, it's not that big of a deal, but some of the losers on this site do follow me wherever I go. I think that says more about them than me.