zodiac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
boeg you dont know shit about this case, the pigs got dna evidence, and none of it checks out with the "suspects" so now what? you will make a good pig polock holmes.

Sep 10, 2005
I got a G.E.D bitch, and plenty of street schooling which is priceless you porky pig, big cum guzzling cock monger. If I ever get laid off, I can hustle. If you get laid off, or get kicked out your daddy & daddies house, you'll be sucking dick for pennies. Your Pig education dont mean shit. You still a bitch, and I'm getting paid while posting on the siccness. What are you doing? Nothing but fingering your ass faggot, so quit trying to do recon missions on here for your new job as a Top Flight Flashlight cop, cause I know you dont like rap music, you brokeback bitch.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There has been a rumor circulating about the Unabomber being the Zodiac killer. Apparently, he was in the bay teaching at a university during that time frame, but DNA and other evidence discredited that rumor.

Feb 8, 2006
I know some of yall use to fuck around and drive to the "zodiac house" off lake herman where you have to go over that lil wide wooden bridge. There was the old ass house with the barn in the middle of the field and at night it was hella dark. One of those stupide things you do when your young.

Feb 28, 2005
NorthgateSacra said:
I got a G.E.D bitch, and plenty of street schooling which is priceless you porky pig, big cum guzzling cock monger. If I ever get laid off, I can hustle. If you get laid off, or get kicked out your daddy & daddies house, you'll be sucking dick for pennies. Your Pig education dont mean shit. You still a bitch, and I'm getting paid while posting on the siccness. What are you doing? Nothing but fingering your ass faggot, so quit trying to do recon missions on here for your new job as a Top Flight Flashlight cop, cause I know you dont like rap music, you brokeback bitch.

oh cool. so if you decide to have kids one day, im sure they will be proud to tell their friends their daddy hustles for a living...you're making yourself look really stupid right now. and im getting paid right right now too...

Sep 10, 2005
J-Boeg said:
oh cool. so if you decide to have kids one day, im sure they will be proud to tell their friends their daddy hustles for a living...you're making yourself look really stupid right now. and im getting paid right right now too...

If I have kids someday, and I couldnt find work, your damn skippy I would hustle. Better to risk my health and well being, than having my kids shoeless & hungry. I dont expect you to relate or understand this, because I'm sure you grew up in a happy, supporting, "Brady Bunch" type family enviroment, where you were given oppotunities to suceed. What I said was just what I would do given, that maybe one day I might be out of a job. I have a career now, but I still have hustle skills just in case.

I Know I'm a shit talker on here, but for the most part its for entertainment and all in the name of fun. Its one of my top hobbies, but questioning my education like your better than somebody else is arrogance on your part...

SO, FUCK YOU PIG! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Jun 2, 2002
J-Boeg said:
oh cool. so if you decide to have kids one day, im sure they will be proud to tell their friends their daddy hustles for a living.
if my dad spent his work days issuing traffic tickets and harassing teenagers, i would be ashamed of him... it's cute that you think cops are really serving and protecting in 2006.

Feb 28, 2005
NorthgateSacra said:
If I have kids someday, and I couldnt find work, your damn skippy I would hustle. Better to risk my health and well being, than having my kids shoeless & hungry. I dont expect you to relate or understand this, because I'm sure you grew up in a happy, supporting, "Brady Bunch" type family enviroment, where you were given oppotunities to suceed. What I said was just what I would do given, that maybe one day I might be out of a job. I have a career now, but I still have hustle skills just in case.

I Know I'm a shit talker on here, but for the most part its for entertainment and all in the name of fun. Its one of my top hobbies, but questioning my education like your better than somebody else is arrogance on your part...

SO, FUCK YOU PIG! Hahahahahahahahahahaha
really, i didnt have an easy life...my parents arent rich by any means...ive worked for everything big ive gotten...i love my parents to death but nothing was handed to me...i didnt grow up in east oakland so if thast what your trying to say then yea, you're right....but the bottom line is you talk shit on a daily basis about what i wanna do but then you get hurt when i say something about you? man up...

Feb 28, 2005
3xLaZY said:
if my dad spent his work days issuing traffic tickets and harassing teenagers, i would be ashamed of him... it's cute that you think cops are really serving and protecting in 2006.

its cute that everyone on here is a self proclaimed gangster but thinks cops have no right to enforce the law.

Sep 10, 2005
J-Boeg said:
really, i didnt have an easy life...my parents arent rich by any means...ive worked for everything big ive gotten...i love my parents to death but nothing was handed to me...i didnt grow up in east oakland so if thast what your trying to say then yea, you're right....but the bottom line is you talk shit on a daily basis about what i wanna do but then you get hurt when i say something about you? man up...

STFU, you obviously seen the end of that post. I not hurt about what you said, I could give a fuck less. But being the pig that you want to be, it just shows how your going to be looking down on people when your (IF) an orphicer of the "law". What, your going to be education profiling as well? You man up, and dont be trying to hide behind a badge because you were bullied by "uneducated" people.

Feb 8, 2006
back to the topic

here is the spot we use to take broads to like 10 deep at night cause no one would do it alone. I'm not shittin you walking thru those halls at 1 am in a line of 10 with 1 flashlight was scarry as fuck. If you look at the pics below you can get the feeling, but at night with NO lights in sight its crazy.

http://www.zodiackiller.com/ZShack.html