zodiac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
J-Boeg said:
then why do it? do you have fun arguing with a 27 year old living at home with his parents and lying about everything who will never see you in person? if you do then nevermind
^Don't bring that guy up please. Last thing I need is for him to come here and ruin the siccness like he did to raptalk. I hate that fool

Honsetly though I don't know why you come on here though, everyone fucks with you for being a cop and calls every thread you make gay. Doesn't make no sense to me

Jun 3, 2006
wasnt he killin couples that were making out in the 70's and 80's???-too bad he didnt meet your parents the night they concieved your ass-and you know you were breast fed until 7th grade,the school made you your own pass to meet your momma by the nurses station.............oh yeah and you a bitch

Feb 9, 2006
J-Boeg said:
cuz im bored at work and i was on here before everyone knew i wanted to be a cop...not just gonna stop

ok, why do you make threads like this though? for fun or to see how many people try to clown you?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My mom lived at the top of Springs Rd. when she was a kid, and there was a gas station on the corner by her house. Her and her brothers were walkin to the store, when a guy in a sedan flew into the parking lot and used the payphone to call someone. turns out, it was the Zodiac making the call to the Police about the kids he stabbed at Berryessa. They were questioned by the police, and the incident is mentioned in a book about him.

I have always been intrigued by the Zodiac killer. Growing up in vallejo, I was more afraid of him than the boogeyman. My dad works on Lake Herman Rd. and I can remember a time in the 80s when he was working nights. Someone sent a phoney Zodiac letter to the newspaper (I didn't know it was phoney at the time, I was a kid) and said he was going to kill people on Lake Herman Rd on Halloween night. I begged my dad not to go to work that night, sobbing and everything, wouldn't even go Trick or Treating (so you know I was upset) and then laid awake the whole night waiting for him to get off work.

Jun 3, 2006
damn boeg-your dad molests you and then you molest your little sister-is your familys vicious cycle of incest/rape ever gonna end?

Jun 2, 2002
the zodiac killer MAY be a sick fuck, but he's also a fuckn genius...you're jus mad cuz he played the cops for some motherfucking FOOLS.

and no, you don't know who it is....what in god's name gives you the impression that you know who the zodiac killer is???? seriously. there's been a 30+ year investigation on the motherfucker, with TONS of evidence, and it turns out it's your uncle's patna???? no.

Feb 28, 2005
ok dont believe me then...and he is a fucking genius...he called police stations from right outside and didnt get caught...he even got questioned by a cop a few minutes after killing a cab driver...still had blood on his hands and shirt and everything and never got caught

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There was a little boy who was kidnapped and killed named Jeremy Stoner from Vallejo. They convicted a man named Sean Quincy Melton for his murder. There is widespread speculation that his father (Melton's) was the Zodiac killer. Apparently, there is overwhelming evidence. Dude is dead now.

Jun 2, 2002
J-Boeg said:
ok dont believe me then...and he is a fucking genius...he called police stations from right outside and didnt get caught...he even got questioned by a cop a few minutes after killing a cab driver...still had blood on his hands and shirt and everything and never got caught
ok, so my question is: what gives you the impression that this person you're talking about is actually the zodiac killer???