zodiac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
jr916 said:
still dont know where to cop it-was i right yall just zodiac

SHIT, IN VALLEJO THEY GOT IT AT WAL-MART

THIS THE FIRST SUBJECT THAT IM REALLY INTERESTED IN. THIS DUDE WAS FUCKIN CRAZY. I READ ALL HIS FUCKIN LETTERS, ALL LIKE 15 OF THEM. DUDE THOUGHT HIS PLANS ALL THE WAY THROUGH. SHIT IS TRIPPY THAT IT STARTED IN MY CITY. GLAD I WASNT AROUND BACK THEN

Jun 3, 2006
wal mart huh,yeah i think we got those in sac too......just fuckin wit you...i know this shit got me interested too-did you read about when that fool killed a couple of people and then went to a pay phone to call the boegs to tell them-while he was on the phone a roller went by and just stared at him-then he told whoever was on the phone "you just had your chance to catch me"-i think he told them the license of the cop car too....i read he used to wrap his body in hefty bags with duct tape.....this shit got me too interested

Feb 5, 2006
jr916 said:
wal mart huh,yeah i think we got those in sac too......just fuckin wit you...i know this shit got me interested too-did you read about when that fool killed a couple of people and then went to a pay phone to call the boegs to tell them-while he was on the phone a roller went by and just stared at him-then he told whoever was on the phone "you just had your chance to catch me"-i think he told them the license of the cop car too....i read he used to wrap his body in hefty bags with duct tape.....this shit got me too interested

HAHAHA I JUS SAID WALMART IN VALLEJO CUZ I WASNT SURE IF IT WAS RELEASED EVERYWHERE, THOUGHT IT WAS JUS A LOCAL THING CUZ I THINK WHEN IT WAS OUT IN THEATRES, IT ONLY CAME OUT IN THE ONE IN VALLEJO. BUT YEH I READ EVERYTHING, EVERY ARTICLE, EVERY LETTER. IM HOOKED ON THIS SHIT

Jun 3, 2006
i wonder if he gave you all the clues to catch him in his letters and drawings??-the fucker seems like he would do sum shit like that huh?-just to show how much he can outsmart the po pos

Oct 31, 2005
I seen that dvd in walmart yesterday, I bought blow and apocalypse now instead. I read one of the books about the zodiac when I was in high school for a book report. It's a crazy story.