Zigidy Rips Smoov E A New Asshole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
Smoov-E is way tighter then this nigga named Zigidy.
Who da fuck is Zigidy? Why u beefin wit E when U got some of his potnas rappin wit u on your album? Clown ass rapper can't fuck wit the real G'z like my dogg Smoov-E. Peace. Keep it gangsta.

May 10, 2002
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
Who da fuck is Zigidy? Why u beefin wit E when U got some of his potnas rappin wit u on your album? Clown ass rapper can't fuck wit the real G'z like my dogg Smoov-E. Peace. Keep it gangsta.
Smoov-E is a g?wow..thats news to me bro..

Apr 25, 2002
IM DIGGIN SMOOV E...BUT THATS SMOOV E THE RAPPER...IM LOVIN HIS SHIT

NEVER HEARD OF THIS ZIGIDY CAT...SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT ME UP ON GAME

BUT B4 THIS THREAD GETS ANY LONGER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WHAT THAT FUCK IS THIS BEEF ABOUT!!!!::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOLLER BACK!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
FIRST of all, neither of em are "niggaz" and I'd bet my fuckin life that u ain't one either...so don't use the word...and like other dude said, since WHEN was Smoove E a "gangsta"??? Not too many in Sebastopol to my knowledge unless they call themselves the "Tie Dye an Birckenstock Gz"

May 5, 2002
ROFL!@gangstas in sebastopol

Friend of mine said he met smoov e at some party and said the fool was the biggest fag he ever met.... dunno if he is or not, but his music sucks IMO...

Jun 25, 2002
What make smoov-e is everybody around him
king nicky
pat rich
reek daddy
mac dre.....

his first album is cool
his second album is i thing is the tightest
3rd album is alright
4 album sucks