YUNG DANGER FRESH OUT. I MAKE THS FORUM BRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
MrFedEx503 said:
^^^ MADE of meth???? man you need to do your homework on E only a few pills circulating around the states actully contain meth... and if uget meth in you pill, slap the fuck out your dealer

the active ingredient in e that makes u feel that way is MDMA the ma stands for methamphetamine

look it up

MDMA (3-4 Methylene Dioxy Meth Amphetamine). Street names for MDMA include Ecstasy, Adam, XTC, hug, beans, and love drug.

May 12, 2004
lol...FEDEX 503 came on here preachin like he knew somethin...do YOUR homework

NONSTOP--I listened to your album.good shit It is a solid album (which is hard to come by nowadays)..Im bout to swoop from the site..keep it up homie

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Good look ridinin dirty, I apreiciate that yall liken it, and consider it a good album, the next ones comin, "the re-up", but the "well connected mixtape" should hold erry one over, its gonna have songs I've done wit a bunch of cats from chingy, to lynch to shannon bex from makin the band... No run of the mill beat jack mixtape like were so accustomed to hear now adays

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
D-SANE FUN FACT:
LOL. I'll join the club too

NOTES FUN FACT:

The tracks "When it Comes Down To It" and "In a Nutshell" off our myspace.com page were written when I had a couple pills in me. Get me and Cola off a few pills and we will freestyle until noon the next day. Know about it. lol. Thizz iz what it iz!!!!

Sep 4, 2002
I stand corrected. there nothin for me to say, except thanks for correctin me.... im just laughin at this dude named cocoleafs who went outta his way to make like 4 posts about me and even changed my name too mRS fedex. very orignal there. cuz i guess not knownin everything about a drug implys that imma women... haha its all good tho....

oh yeah good call on the rims thing. just cuz i dont want now 20" chrome spinnas for my mustang which is a MUSCLE CAR, it doesnt need big ass heavy rims.... dont get into wit me about cars, cuz thats one thing i Do know enough about to keep 16 pony rims on there.... i like to have MEAT on my tires to fuckin burn off when im passin everyones whip on here on the freeway

and lets see how many times we can say LOL in one post

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Mrs. Federal Breasts I was correcting you cause I know that you are a joke and you make me laugh.

thats what the LOL's are for cause your funny to me.

And i can say this though, forget drugs you do know about your cars.

everyone knows when you really wanna race you gotta slap some stock mustang plastic hub caps on the ride, cant have chrome rims slowin down the hella horsepower under that hood.

LOL

You slap your drug dealer yet?

Sep 4, 2002
^^^ hahahaha hub caps??? man those are RIMS. theres a difference. and yeah they are stock. who gives a fuck, and its more like all the Torque under the hood, but by your hubcap statement i wont even go into it....

and yeah i slapped my dealer numbnuts

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Its Funny How This Thread Turned From Disses To Thizz Pills To Whos Pushin The Tightest Whip. Whats Next?

Apr 8, 2004
Ez-Roo said:
Naaa I Rep HILSIDE / Duce Jive Beacon Hill Seattle the Jives are BGD's but cliq wit us Hillside cats gettin this money fuckin nigas off and stopmin em out since the 80's
It ain't been no BGDs since the 70's. It's GDs-BDs-BGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.