YUNG DANGER FRESH OUT. I MAKE THS FORUM BRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I was going to edit it to be "has made", but i didn't want t a long ass Last Edited line running along the bottom.

Bullet wasn't likely to stick his head back in here, because people would immediately start running their mouth about such-and-such verse (last i checked, you bought it--you own it, but i guess there's folks out there who disagree), or this-one-guy's-cousins-best-friend's-sister that seen him selling fake autographed CDs downtown, or some other garbage.

Career...Practice...whichever word you choose to describe it, and whatever angle you want to go with it, Cool Nutz has been (at least for the past 3+ years) afraid of battling rappers for sport, or as a pre-emptive measure, or an all-out verbal offensive. The man seems to only battle and diss people once they, 1) are already in a bad place, and 2) he knows they won't come back. Many rappers here are the same way, so i can't really blame him. I'm just saying.

Apr 14, 2003
i dont battle people. lol. where the fuck is it gonna get you? Nutz is prrobably doin the smart thing by just stayin out of it cuz obviously these cats aint on his level musically. He probably doesnt even know them... so what the fuck you gonna do just make a song dissin some muthafuckas that you dont know.
the studio-beef shit is dumb.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Bullet wasn't likely to stick his head back in here, because people would immediately start running their mouth about such-and-such verse (last i checked, you bought it--you own it, but i guess there's folks out there who disagree), or this-one-guy's-cousins-best-friend's-sister that seen him selling fake autographed CDs downtown, or some other garbage.

.. lol.. this is almost cute. POOR BULLET. :cry:

.. the man made his bed tadpole.. but hey- keep fluffin' his pillows for him.. you dont know shit about the situation.

Aug 9, 2005
Idone give a fuck about cool nuts 6 foot 4 niggas from cali or a dork named bullit the track was aite but cool nuts got way more heat than that from what I have heard I do't know shit about the niggas streed credit or yours. and I would say these real wild niggas aint on the net there out in the streets but then again im on this bitch! let these niggas bicker but aint no one really gettin paid for it haha

maannn Cnutz is tighter than these niggas but there is so many seattle niggas tighter than them all
thas my only concern whith being on the siccness

Oct 7, 2005
PART OF MY CONDITIONS FOR RELEASE WAS THE ANKLE BRACELT BLOOD, SO GO ON WITH THE WILD NIGGAS IS IN THE STREETS

AND YA HEARD ME THE FIRST TIME. THIS AINT ON NO RAP SHIT. BUT SINCE HE AINT IN THE STREETS ACTIVE ,NIGGAS GOT 2 GET AT HIM IN THE PLACE HE LIVES. IN SONGS. SO IF HE DONT RESPOND THAT SHOW ALL THE NIGGAS IN MAKE BELIVE LAND ,THAT HES A BUSTER. REAL SHIT.

SO NO MORE ARGUEMENT BOUT WEATHER THEY TIGHT, OR ON HIS LEVEL OR ALL THAT BULLSHIT. THEY CALLED HIM OUT THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD, LETS SEE IF HE SAY ANYTHING IN RETURN.

IF HE WAS IN THE STREETS, BEIN THE VOICE OF NEP LIKE HE SAY, THEN IT WOULDNT HAVE TO RESORT 2 THIS. PERIOD. HE WOULDA GOT HANDLED IN THE STREETS HE SO CALLED SPEAK FOR

Aug 9, 2005
hmmm the nigga did just post in the other link but his name aint up in the title give the nigga a link in his thread if you want him to see it.

Oct 7, 2005
FIX 2 LINK IT RIGHT NOW. EZ ROO, U PIRU HOMIE? HOLDIN IT DOWN IN B-EATTLE?

SHIT LONG AS U HOLDIN IT DOWN, I DONT CARE WHAT HOOD U BANG. I GOT GANGSTA ASS RIP HOMIES, VICE LORD, FOLK NATION NORTES, GANGSTAS COME IN EVERY SHAPE AND COLOR

Aug 9, 2005
Naaa I Rep HILSIDE / Duce Jive Beacon Hill Seattle the Jives are BGD's but cliq wit us Hillside cats gettin this money fuckin nigas off and stopmin em out since the 80's

Aug 4, 2002
Yung Danger said:
PART OF MY CONDITIONS FOR RELEASE WAS THE ANKLE BRACELT BLOOD, SO GO ON WITH THE WILD NIGGAS IS IN THE STREETS

AND YA HEARD ME THE FIRST TIME. THIS AINT ON NO RAP SHIT. BUT SINCE HE AINT IN THE STREETS ACTIVE ,NIGGAS GOT 2 GET AT HIM IN THE PLACE HE LIVES. IN SONGS. SO IF HE DONT RESPOND THAT SHOW ALL THE NIGGAS IN MAKE BELIVE LAND ,THAT HES A BUSTER. REAL SHIT.

SO NO MORE ARGUEMENT BOUT WEATHER THEY TIGHT, OR ON HIS LEVEL OR ALL THAT BULLSHIT. THEY CALLED HIM OUT THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD, LETS SEE IF HE SAY ANYTHING IN RETURN.

IF HE WAS IN THE STREETS, BEIN THE VOICE OF NEP LIKE HE SAY, THEN IT WOULDNT HAVE TO RESORT 2 THIS. PERIOD. HE WOULDA GOT HANDLED IN THE STREETS HE SO CALLED SPEAK FOR
If you were a known artist, and some nobodys were dissing you, would you respond?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Song was alright. I don't know if Cool nutz is "real" or not, but I like his music and will comtinue to buy it as long as it is tight. Keep making music though Yung Danger. You do have some talent.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Cool Nutz has been (at least for the past 3+ years) afraid of battling rappers for sport,.
See,for one....Cool Nutz does this to eat.I doubt Nutz is in this biz to play Captain battle rap.This guy is the longest succesful tenured(sp) rapper in all of the NW.If he comments on these kats(who actually sounded legit),then no name squares like yourself,from parts of aberdeen,and The Dalles etc.... will all try to git there fifteen minutes of net fame and talk shit.He don't have time for this.Should I make a dope track with Super Producer Bosko for an offical release,or should I make a diss track towards Tadou,for 10 Siccness.net members to hear?

People are makin chips dogg,while your learning pig latin and eatin Ramen.It's job for some.Nobody who listens to his music gives a fuck about a beef with someone who's yet to drop a release.These kats might have some official NEP beef,but what do I care,I'm hours away.It's bitches like you who still think it's Koo Moe Dee V.S. Busy B.......$$$<----try some

Apr 23, 2003
www.jritz.havdreamz.com
BAMMER said:
See,for one....Cool Nutz does this to eat.I doubt Nutz is in this biz to play Captain battle rap.This guy is the longest succesful tenured(sp) rapper in all of the NW.If he comments on these kats(who actually sounded legit),then no name squares like yourself,from parts of aberdeen,and The Dalles etc.... will all try to git there fifteen minutes of net fame and talk shit.He don't have time for this.Should I make a dope track with Super Producer Bosko for an offical release,or should I make a diss track towards Tadou,for 10 Siccness.net members to hear?

People are makin chips dogg,while your learning pig latin and eatin Ramen.It's job for some.Nobody who listens to his music gives a fuck about a beef with someone who's yet to drop a release.These kats might have some official NEP beef,but what do I care,I'm hours away.It's bitches like you who still think it's Koo Moe Dee V.S. Busy B.......$$$<----try some
^^^^THATZ RITZY...TRUTH RIGHT'CHEA!

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
BAMMER said:

Truth!

Aug 4, 2002
BAMMER said:

Realest shit in this thread, besides my last post!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
.. the man made his bed tadpole.. but hey- keep fluffin' his pillows for him.. you dont know shit about the situation.
Don't really give a fuck either. All i know is, he is out there making money on the grind, while you're stuck at home whining about it. Thats as real as it gets.

BAMMER said:

Talk about pom-poms.

First of all, Big Homie, thats French and Spanish. You might try looking them up some time. Translators are getting paid $30-40/hour these days, all day every day (Shouts out to all the Immigrants in the house). You can work your back-breaking ass 9-5 for scraps all you want, I'm trying to get paid.

Second of all, every single rapper on this forum, Cool Nutz or otherwise, is a nobody. Period. If the measure is whether or not the average Rap Fan knows this rapper, then every last rapper and producer on this forum is a nobody.

This isn't about who is or isn't a nobody. This is about this man Cool Nutz being afraid to battle no matter who the name is. As i have now mentioned several times, that people STILL seem too afraid to respond to, Young Krime aka Da Ghetto Baby called out this man Terry Scott and he did not respond. He ducked out and played the Nobody card.

And if he will pull that on a Tacoma mainstay and top draw, then who else will he pull it on (should he have a falling out with them)? Self Tightld? Nonstop? Bobby Spoon? The possibilities are endless.

The solution is simple: Don't call yourself the Voice of ANYTHING, the King of ANYTHING, the Boss of ANYTHING, unless you are prepared to defend that title. Nobody is saying you have to bring this person on stage, and let them perform 5 songs and then you both freestyle battle for 10 minutes straight, and all sorts of other over-the-top shit.

But if you can't even break out a 16, if nothing else, to shrug them off.....you aren't nothing but a rapper who happens to sell more copies and do more shows than other rappers. You don't deserve Legend or Pioneer status.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Dirty Shoez said:
The solution is simple: Don't call yourself the Voice of ANYTHING, the King of ANYTHING, the Boss of ANYTHING, unless you are prepared to defend that title.
now if you cant agree with this, regardless of if you like him or not, then you must not know much about life.... ie. people who claim the greatest, will defend against the MOST challengers... regardless of the occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.