YUNG DANGER FRESH OUT. I MAKE THS FORUM BRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
nonstop_ga said:
lol.. the moral of the story....

my nigga banks dont even rap.. he wasnt makin a song for niggas to recognize him... 2 of em is my niggas from the turf... and you aint young danger, cool nutz, or anyone on the song, so id advise u not to speak on shit unless your ready to meet the consequenses...

and if shit get funky, these is my turf niggas... im sidin wit my niggas..

but were all gonna hope that dont happen right??

Aug 4, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
lol.. the moral of the story....

my nigga banks dont even rap..

Who?!

he wasnt makin a song for niggas to recognize him...

Then what's the point of the track?

2 of em is my niggas from the turf...

Then tell them niggas to stay on the turf and off the mic.

and you aint young danger, cool nutz, or anyone on the song, so id advise u not to speak on shit unless your ready to meet the consequenses...

Ok lil homie. I can speak on whatever the fuck I wanna speak on. Niggas dissin for attention is lame. All this net bangin bullshit is irrelevant.

and if shit get funky, these is my turf niggas... im sidin wit my niggas..

but were all gonna hope that dont happen right??

You're right on this, cuz the shit is music. If it's beef on wax, keep it on wax. If it's street beef, handle it in the street.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Last i checked, Extasy was a white trash drug too, seeing as though its made of meth. You ever done that one?Harold,it's great you researched the Detox Forum in hopes to find some dirt on me.Nice Job pimp.The thing with it is though,is your doin drugs on broke streeet,while I'm living in a 4 bedroom home I own,driving a Lexus...and never graduated high school.I work,then play....your broke,and burn spoons.....sorry I popped an E bomb

And friend, foreign languages are not learned overnight. UW for one specifically mentions Foreign Language degrees as being ones that typically take 5 years. I'm in my 4th year right now. That is all.
What does your school mention about Foreign Language Degrees?It's not like you go to Thee U?

Tacoma Legend, sir.
A rap legend?Or a street legend?If you think Krime is a rap legend you are sadly mistaken.With all due respect to YK...he is'nt,but can be..and I hope he does become one.I don't think he'd even claim to be....only his groupies from siccness.net

"This guy is the longest succesful tenured(sp) rapper in all of the NW."

You know...kind of how you specifically mentioned the NW, instead of saying "On The West Coast" or "In The Country".
Cancel NW....I'll just say NE PORTLAND OREGON....What's the diffenence?

Not my problem. If he doesn't diss rappers A, B and C by name, he can still diss them in a "I don't even know these niggaz" fashion.

Explain how he doesn't know these cats, that they are looking for internet fame. Say that as the Voice of Portland you are going to demonstrate that 16 bars is nothing to you, and put these people to sleep.

Who are you?Phil Luckett?When do you make Hip-Hop rules you dumb mutherfucker.

How is this man Cool Nutz going to convince the people that they should pick up anything other than a Greatest Hits album, and he is afraid to go after these young bucks who are attacking him? Why is he so afraid to set the example that Cool Nutz is not to be fucked with?

Why is this man who is, and i quote, "Allah to the beat", so afraid to respond to this rap diss, and is instead trying to get people to E-Mail and Telephone him so he can avoid making a recording?

My friends are'nt gonna ever know this beef exists,even though they've heard of Cool Nuts,this internet shit is for geeks like u and me,not my friends grindin...,sellin crack,and bangin....,not my square friends who are playing 2-4 Tonk,burpin babies...they don't give a fuck.They want to hear cuts.They don't care if Cool Nutz moves to Portland Maine,and battles Jack Tripper.....

26-30+ year olds are not the ones buying all the CDs and going to the shows, so I don't know why you all continue to bully us younger people around and talk as though you know what is best for us. You do not. It is time that you learn that those of us in the 18-25 range are the ones who will be making this NorthWest shit nationwide. Not you. In your case, you will help these Old Rappers; in their case, they will put out a product, hot or otherwise; but at the end of the day, it is more than just music.

WTF is this shit ^....I don't care if your 11 1/2...point to this shit is?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Dirty Shoez said:
"Ask any hardcore NE Portland Fan who owns 37 NW rap CDs, and they'll tell you they know exactly who Cool Nutz is! So you're wrong, Dirty Shoez!"
Next time quote something I actually said, don't just make up a quote, before writing way too much about nothing
Dirty Shoez said:
.I am speaking the truth. He is certainly #1/2, but he is not known by any non-laughable standard--"The Average College-Aged Rap Fan in the NorthWest" is about as far as it should go. Point blank period. You cannot argue this. You WILL lose.
I would say the average underground rap fan does know cool nutz. I guess I will lose. Define college-aged? 18-22? If they like underground rap and are on the northwest I think the majority have at least heard of cool nutz.

Dirty Shoez said:
- But on the other, I am forced to keep honest those people who have convinced themselves that all their favorite artists are doing just fine, and raking in the dough. Verily, THEY ARE NOT.
I never said anything anywhere close to "Cool Nutz is raking in the dough" and I'm pretty positive that no one on here thinks that so I wonder who you are talking to. I love it when you change/make up an argument so that you can be right. You do it alot.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Bammer said:
Harold,it's great you researched the Detox Forum in hopes to find some dirt on me.Nice Job pimp.The thing with it is though,is your doin drugs on broke streeet,while I'm living in a 4 bedroom home I own,driving a Lexus...and never graduated high school.I work,then play....your broke,and burn spoons.....sorry I popped an E bomb
...LOL. I swear to God, I did not go anywhere near the Detox forum to look up anything about you. I was just asking a question based on a likely probability. Don't blame me because you did meth...Lol. (Light Bulbs and Tinfoil work better than Spoons, by the way. Spoons are too fucking hard to heat up.)

Friend, In case you didn't notice, I'm hopping all over the map, riding this college wave wherever it takes me. Meth, that thing you are so deathly afraid of (and for good reason), was like a flesh wound to me.

I'm a High School Drop-out too, BTW. Holler at me once i've reached your age (~30...I'm 22) and THEN we can start doing the comparisons.

What does your school mention about Foreign Language Degrees?It's not like you go to Thee U?
Should I go to UW? Should I transfer? My GPA is more than high enough and my prereqs are knocked out. They'd have no problem with it.

A rap legend?Or a street legend?If you think Krime is a rap legend you are sadly mistaken.With all due respect to YK...he is'nt,but can be..and I hope he does become one.I don't think he'd even claim to be....only his groupies from siccness.net
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen anyone say that. Certainly not me.

I mean, I know you're trying to do this whole "If you think 2+2 is 5, you're a retard" argument, but the problem is, I never said 2+2=5. This is the part where you give up.

Cancel NW....I'll just say NE PORTLAND OREGON....What's the diffenence?
It's of no consequence to me, I'm not from Oregon, Portland or NE-PDX. Others however are from one, both or all three.

This is why these rappers ought to be reckoned with. They are not random people from Florida who decided to diss him on their MySpace site because they didn't like his website--these are people with knowledge and details about this man Cool Nutz' personal and professional life.

Like i said.....a quick 16 would cover it. Hell, we could really make this thing big, and have Mo-X and Lil G bring back Mixtape Mondays with a feature from Cool Nutz himself on the debut track. How's about that one?

Who are you?Phil Luckett?When do you make Hip-Hop rules you dumb mutherfucker.
You tell me who I am. I've written rhymes, performed, recorded music and put out albums. You've.....talked to rappers, met rappers and cheerleaded for rappers. I think i'm just a little bit more qualified than you to speak on this topic, regardless of what towns we are both from.

My friends are'nt gonna ever know this beef exists,even though they've heard of Cool Nuts,this internet shit is for geeks like u and me,not my friends grindin...,sellin crack,and bangin....,not my square friends who are playing 2-4 Tonk,burpin babies...they don't give a fuck.They want to hear cuts.They don't care if Cool Nutz moves to Portland Maine,and battles Jack Tripper.....
Your friends grinding, selling crack and banging, are not the ones putting money into Nutz' pocket. Have you seen any of his show pics lately? Look at them closely.

WTF is this shit ^....I don't care if your 11 1/2...point to this shit is?
The point is that I know what the people want, and you do not. You are out of touch. I am the one that is in college, that is around college-aged people every day all day.

You see, when you don't have a 4bd house and a Lexus, you have all kinds of disposable income. I am around these people and I am able to see and learn about how they spend that income.

Being that the Middle-Class, College-Aged, Disposable-Income market is the one that every last motherfucking rapper IN THIS FORUM wants to tap into.....I am the one to see. I am the one who needs be listened to.

But not just me. I speak for and represent many.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
MacGuinn said:
Next time quote something I actually said, don't just make up a quote, before writing way too much about nothing
Would you have preferred ' instead of "? Anyone with a half of a brain knew it was a facetious comment and not something you actually said.

Thanks for not quoting the context, By the way. I find that always helps frame an argument the way you want it to go, instead of the way it originally started. Way to get on me about misquoting you and then do something that could be percieved as being dishonest yourself

I would say the average underground rap fan does know cool nutz. I guess I will lose. Define college-aged? 18-22? If they like underground rap and are on the northwest I think the majority have at least heard of cool nutz.
"Underground Rap Fans That Live In The NorthWest".....that is the new definition? Well no shit, sherlock. Anything else you want to add?

The issue and the problem and the goal, all rolled up into one, is to convert those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Rap Fans into Underground Music fans. On top of that, we need to convert the already existing tens of thousands of UG fans into UGNW fans.

Friend, I swear to you, I have no vendetta against Cool Nutz. I am just speaking the truth here. You know how people get when you ask them, "Hey, you ever heard of ___?" 95% of the time they'll make some shit up just so they don't feel stupid--some "The name sounds familiar" shit. I've heard it, and do it all the time. The problem is, hearing about them means nothing if you can't name an album, or a song, or something else.

That doesn't count as a "know of" to me. That sounds like a "heard of". Its a start, but its nothing to brag about.

I never said anything anywhere close to "Cool Nutz is raking in the dough" and I'm pretty positive that no one on here thinks that so I wonder who you are talking to. I love it when you change/make up an argument so that you can be right. You do it alot.
And I love how you take things like "Those people who have convinced themselves that all their favorite artists are ... raking in the dough" -- and frame and twist and shape it into "Those people who said that all ..." and so on.

You turn a personal opinion into a "That quote doesn't exist, stop making shit up".....and its pathetic. Its beyond pathetic. Is this the best you can do?

I know there's some Noble reason you're on here, but frankly, I just can't figure it out. Pressing my buttons? Killing time? Playing into my superiority complex by sacrificing yourself and your dignity for my personal enjoyment, making petty mistakes and having me correct them in bombastic fasion as you already know I am accustomed to doing?

Every single time I try and speak on this NW stuff, people like you, instead of running with what I say, you try and talk about me, and what Dirty Shoez is doing, and what Dirty Shoez smoked back in 2001, and all this other bullshit. What are you hiding? Do you secretly want the NorthWest Rap Movement to fail? Because that is the impression you are giving off by attacking one of the main proponents of change.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah Sum X is Cool. 2 Pills A Vitamin C Pill And Sum OJ Or Country Time. Hahah Thats A Good Night Right There.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hell yeah it works for e. pop 1 pill and a vitamin c. and wait till its kicking in and you feel it for like an hour. and pop another pill and another vitamin c and drink lots of OJ and man you'll be feeling it hard for the whole night. instead of 3 or 4 hours. dont get anything with artificial flavoring thouhg.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
hell yeah it works for e. pop 1 pill and a vitamin c. and wait till its kicking in and you feel it for like an hour. and pop another pill and another vitamin c and drink lots of OJ and man you'll be feeling it hard for the whole night. instead of 3 or 4 hours. dont get anything with artificial flavoring thouhg.
Damn, you can't be putting ideas like that into my head! Sheeit! :eek:

20K X pills just got siezed at the border earlier this week....i think its safe to say the price will be going up just a tad.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
RIDINDIRTY_503 said:
yeah I used to do it with acid...God,I wish I would have never of touched that drug
Yeah I'm in the same boat on fucking with acid. I was nuttin but dead batteries when I was fucking with that shit. Last time I touched that was in 2000 but before that it was 97 & I ate 54 hits I was lost for a month.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
MrsFedEx503 said:
man you need to do your homework on E only a few pills circulating around the states actully contain meth... and if uget meth in you pill, slap the fuck out your dealer
This is what is wrong with websites like the siccness network and also this is a problem in REAL life too.

Hella people acting like "Joe :cool: cool" talkin bout shit that they dont know about.

Im still laughin about this statement LOL

This cup cake was talkin all bad like he was assistant secretary of the DEA LOL

(Sarcastic voice) :chinese: "only a few pills circulating around the states actually contain the deadly ingrediant known as methamphetamine, we are currently in the process of locating and eliminating those "dirty" pills"

LOL

please educate us more abgout drugs MRs FED EX i love to laugh.

And i hope your moms got you some new rims for that tight ride of yours LOL

im dying over here

LOL

May 12, 2004
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
Yeah I'm in the same boat on fucking with acid. I was nuttin but dead batteries when I was fucking with that shit. Last time I touched that was in 2000 but before that it was 97 & I ate 54 hits I was lost for a month.

Yup I droped like 60 times, And it was usually more than one hit when i would drop(do the math,lol)....That shit fucks with your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.