YUNG DANGER FRESH OUT. I MAKE THS FORUM BRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Don't really give a fuck either. All i know is, he is out there making money on the grind, while you're stuck at home whining about it. Thats as real as it gets.

Is he out there making money..? .. lol.. are ya sure..?

Are you sure he isnt at home with the walls crashing down around him, tryin' to find a square so he can afford ciggarettes and pop..? .. are ya sure he's still in the streets hustlin. grindin'..? ...... for the last time asshole.. stop runnin' your mouth about a situation you know NOTHING about. SHUT UP.

... as real as it gets...pshh.. idiot.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Yung Danger said:
BLOOD, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL. I GOT SOME NIGGAS FROM 4 DIFFERENT HOODS THAT DID A SONG

"FUCK COOL NUTZ" LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS THE WRONG NIGGAS

LET ME FIND IT TO POST IT. ITS ABOUT PORTLANDS OWN WARM PISS AKA COOL NUTZ

NIGGAS FROM CVC, FAILING BLOCK, UNTHANK PARK, AND 304 ON ONE SONG ABOUT THIS NIGGA. BETTER WATCH UR SELF BLOOD HA HA HA
Make sure that you all stop by the www.JusFamilyRecords.com. We gone post the song there so niggaz can get their shine on. All I can say is "Come Holler At Me". I guess I better start letting niggaz get their foot in the door.

And on another note. Niggaz know who I am, but I wouldn't have a clue where to start rappin about niggaz, especially since niggaz that I don't know are making songs about me. We'll see where this goes, especially since I'm a hoe.

FUCK COOL NUTZ. THAT'S WHY THE ALBUM IS CALL I HATE COOL NUTZ.......

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Yung Danger said:
ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I HEARD FROM MY NIGGAS. IM WIT 'EM 100% ON ALL OF IT.

FOR 1: HOW THE FUCK IS U GOING TO BE THE VOICE OF NEP WHEN YOU LIVE IN BEAVERTON? FUCKIN CAKE.

FOR 2: WHO TOLD YOU WE WANT A BITCH ASS NIGGABEIN OUR SPOKES MEN.

FOR 3: (THIS ONE KILLED ME, HA HA) HOW YOU GONNA TELL NIGGAS YOU DONT LET PORTLAND CATS OPEN FOR YOU? WHAT, NONSTOPS NOT PORTLAND? LIL FATS AINT PORTLAND?J MACK, AND SOUTH CLICK AINT PORTLAND? THESE IS ALL NIGGAS THAT TOOK THE STAGE BEFORE YOU IN THE PAST YEAR, AND THEYRE ALL PORTLAND NIGGAS.

4: NIGGA TAKE THAT B HAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ONLY REASON NIGGAS AINT SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU (IVE HEARD IT WIT MY OWN EARS BY OG NIGGAS BLOOD) IS BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER R.I.P.. US A SUCKA THO. YUNG DANGER SEE U IN PUBLIC ITS ON. IM 6'4 235 NIGGA, ILL MEET U IN YOUR "HOOD" HAHA, ILL FUCK YOU UP IN YOUR SECTION NIGGA

WEST SIDE 14DUECE PIRU ON MINES NIGGA, CALI NIGGA FORREAL.

SO IF THAT AINT ENOUGH OF A EXPLANATION TO WHY THE SONG WAS MADE, THEN YALL CAN GO BACK TO SUCKIN SOME "COOL NUTZ", JUST REMEMBER, THEM "COOL NUTZ" IS MORE LIKE A "COLD CLIT"
FOR 1: HOW THE FUCK IS U GOING TO BE THE VOICE OF NEP WHEN YOU LIVE IN BEAVERTON? FUCKIN CAKE.

Never lived in Beaverton in my entire life homie. Nigga been in the hood, and still in the hood. 14th & Prescott right down the street from where it all started.

FOR 2: WHO TOLD YOU WE WANT A BITCH ASS NIGGABEIN OUR SPOKES MEN.

None of these niggaz ain't doin it, so someone has to step up and make it happen homie. I been taking Portland outside the city and reppin this shit. And if niggaz feel like I ain't the voice of NE, then they should step up.

FOR 3: (THIS ONE KILLED ME, HA HA) HOW YOU GONNA TELL NIGGAS YOU DONT LET PORTLAND CATS OPEN FOR YOU? WHAT, NONSTOPS NOT PORTLAND? LIL FATS AINT PORTLAND?J MACK, AND SOUTH CLICK AINT PORTLAND? THESE IS ALL NIGGAS THAT TOOK THE STAGE BEFORE YOU IN THE PAST YEAR, AND THEYRE ALL PORTLAND NIGGAS.

And this shit just sounds ignorant. I am one of the only niggaz that actually takes the time to put Portland niggaz on, and has been doing it for the last 10 years. Niggaz can say whatever, but my shit speaks for itself. POH-HOP(Porltand Hip-Hop Festival). When have I NOT let Portland niggaz open up, or share the stage with me?

4: NIGGA TAKE THAT B HAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ONLY REASON NIGGAS AINT SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU (IVE HEARD IT WIT MY OWN EARS BY OG NIGGAS BLOOD) IS BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER R.I.P.. US A SUCKA THO. YUNG DANGER SEE U IN PUBLIC ITS ON. IM 6'4 235 NIGGA, ILL MEET U IN YOUR "HOOD" HAHA, ILL FUCK YOU UP IN YOUR SECTION NIGGA

If niggaz is REAL STREET NIGGAZ, then nothing could stop them from regulatin a nigga thats suppossedly fake. Nigga I been pushin this car since 92 homie, and been one of the only niggaz from the town to hold it down for this shit. Niggaz make songs, niggaz talk on the internet, and niggaz talk shit BEHIND A NIGGAZ BACK. Nigga I'm here and ain't going knowhere homie. It's funny the OG BLOOD niggaz that I run with, and have been running with over the last 20 years haven't taken this up with me. Nigga I hold my own, and been holdin my own. And in terms of being a sucka, suckaz become the prey of the predators, and it seems that I'm still here eatin and not being eatin homie.

This rap shit drives niggaz crazy. Nigga I'm the only rap nigga from Portland to venture to OSCI and fuck with REAL niggaz behind the walls. BLOODS, CRIPS, and whatever nigga. And not on some publicity shit nigga, on some these are the type of niggaz that I fuck with. It's all real over here nigga, and ain't no duckin or dodgin, or tuckin a tail nigga. Since you on the internet, my email address is [email protected], and that comes directly to me. GET AT ME.

And the reason that it took me so long to even see this shit, is that I didn't even know the post was about me. Next time, just put New Song "FUCK COOL NUTZ" Up Now For Download: HE'S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!! That would get you more traffic and get more people listening to the song.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i disagree MRS krilla

I think this thread just got interesting.

Id like to hear what Yung Danger has to say now that the tables have turned.

LOL

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Dirty Shoez said:
Second of all, every single rapper on this forum, Cool Nutz or otherwise, is a nobody. Period.
Define a nobody. Cool nutz is KNOWN. I know I can say "Cool Nutz" to a real rap fan anywhere on the west coast and they know who the fuck you are talking about. I no many times I have been talking to people about rap and if I say I'm from the NW they say something about cool nutz. I know you hate him and everything but he is the biggest rapper out the northwest (besides mixalot). This cannot be denied. And don't say Syko or Bosko, they are known more for producing not rapping.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol.. the plot thickens....but ive been tryin to find out for a few days... who is you nigga?? (young danger) you sure is instigatin the fuck outta this...

fuck it.. i hope either u shut the fuck up, or do what uve preached on the board

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Talk about pom-poms.
Just keep reading

Dirty Shoez said:
Young Krime aka Da Ghetto Baby is a Tacoma LEGEND.
Just keep reading

Dirty Shoez said:
First of all, Big Homie, thats French and Spanish. You might try looking them up some time. Translators are getting paid $30-40/hour these days, .
Then what the fuck you waiting for??Your broke,and doin white trash drugs....I mean

Dirty Shoez said:
Second of all, every single rapper on this forum, Cool Nutz or otherwise, is a nobody. Period. .
Young Krime is a legend....remember??pom poms handy?

Dirty Shoez said:
This isn't about who is or isn't a nobody .
It is though,cuz Cool Nuts don't even know who the fuck he should diss?Who is Young Danger,is that his street name,does he know him from a whole in the wall?

Dirty Shoez said:
The solution is simple: Don't call yourself the Voice of ANYTHING, the King of ANYTHING, the Boss of ANYTHING, unless you are prepared to defend that title.
It's proven already.Who's sellin the most units?He did'nt say I'm the toughest kat in P.O.

For the record,I'm not much of a fan of Cool Nutz work,so call me an A-Wax or Killa Tay dickrider you bitch.

Sep 4, 2002
Yung Danger will be long and forgotin in a week or two just like that one fool who came on here tryin to make cool nutz diss him.... something Kid. i dont remeber his name

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
MacGuinn said:
Define a nobody. Cool nutz is KNOWN. I know I can say "Cool Nutz" to a real rap fan anywhere on the west coast and they know who the fuck you are talking about. I no many times I have been talking to people about rap and if I say I'm from the NW they say something about cool nutz.
So now we start with the qualifying!

"Ask any hardcore NE Portland Fan who owns 37 NW rap CDs, and they'll tell you they know exactly who Cool Nutz is! So you're wrong, Dirty Shoez!"

I know friends with literally hundreds of CDs, including Underground/Bay shit like E-40 or Spice 1 or what have you, and none of them have heard of Cool Nutz. That is just being real. I have looked through too many stacks to count--you know how poor people keep all their shit in one giant stack, right?--and I have never seen a Bosko, Cool Nutz or other Jus Fam/Bombay product. I do not mean to single them out however because I haven't seen much of anything.

I know you hate him and everything but he is the biggest rapper out the northwest (besides mixalot). This cannot be denied. And don't say Syko or Bosko, they are known more for producing not rapping.
Don't hate him...I am speaking the truth. He is certainly #1/2, but he is not known by any non-laughable standard--"The Average College-Aged Rap Fan in the NorthWest" is about as far as it should go. Point blank period. You cannot argue this. You WILL lose.

On the one hand, I am working behind the scenes to CORRECT things like this, and to GET these people the exposure they deserve. -- But on the other, I am forced to keep honest those people who have convinced themselves that all their favorite artists are doing just fine, and raking in the dough. Verily, THEY ARE NOT.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
BAMMER said:
Just keep reading

Just keep reading

Then what the fuck you waiting for??Your broke,and doin white trash drugs....I mean
Last i checked, Extasy was a white trash drug too, seeing as though its made of meth. You ever done that one?

And friend, foreign languages are not learned overnight. UW for one specifically mentions Foreign Language degrees as being ones that typically take 5 years. I'm in my 4th year right now. That is all.

Young Krime is a legend....remember??pom poms handy?
Tacoma Legend, sir.

"This guy is the longest succesful tenured(sp) rapper in all of the NW."

You know...kind of how you specifically mentioned the NW, instead of saying "On The West Coast" or "In The Country".

It is though,cuz Cool Nuts don't even know who the fuck he should diss?Who is Young Danger,is that his street name,does he know him from a whole in the wall?
Not my problem. If he doesn't diss rappers A, B and C by name, he can still diss them in a "I don't even know these niggaz" fashion.

Explain how he doesn't know these cats, that they are looking for internet fame. Say that as the Voice of Portland you are going to demonstrate that 16 bars is nothing to you, and put these people to sleep.

It's proven already.Who's sellin the most units?He did'nt say I'm the toughest kat in P.O.

For the record,I'm not much of a fan of Cool Nutz work,so call me an A-Wax or Killa Tay dickrider you bitch.
Like I have said: If you are not willing to put your title on the line, then you are not a champion. That is the way the world works.

It is not like these boards are littered with Cool Nutz Haters (or UA Haters or any other ___ Haters). This is something that has not happened in a while.

How is this man Cool Nutz going to convince the people that they should pick up anything other than a Greatest Hits album, and he is afraid to go after these young bucks who are attacking him? Why is he so afraid to set the example that Cool Nutz is not to be fucked with?

Why is this man who is, and i quote, "Allah to the beat", so afraid to respond to this rap diss, and is instead trying to get people to E-Mail and Telephone him so he can avoid making a recording?

These are all questions that are 100x more important than what Dirty Shoez studies in school. And these are questions that are not being answered.

Respect is not just earned, it must be maintained (enter yokel with "you have no respect to even be maintained, a-hyuk!"). This man is working on a Powerful project that may well be presented by E-40 himself--it is not a last hurrah, it is a final plea for support.

26-30+ year olds are not the ones buying all the CDs and going to the shows, so I don't know why you all continue to bully us younger people around and talk as though you know what is best for us. You do not. It is time that you learn that those of us in the 18-25 range are the ones who will be making this NorthWest shit nationwide. Not you. In your case, you will help these Old Rappers; in their case, they will put out a product, hot or otherwise; but at the end of the day, it is more than just music.

I don't buy albums for sympathy, and I don't buy them because people have mouths to feed. I buy albums as an investment towards people who I believe are capable of bringing this region the respect it deserves. I am not alone in this regard.

I can only go so far before i say, enough is enough. Humility is what is called for right now, not Big Timing people.

Sep 4, 2002
^^^ MADE of meth???? man you need to do your homework on E only a few pills circulating around the states actully contain meth... and if uget meth in you pill, slap the fuck out your dealer

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
LOL

MR FED EX poor confused little white guy its ok

MDMA or the drug known as Ecxtasy is primarily a dirivitave of Methamphetamine.

Do a google search on it and you will see that the MA in MDMA stands for Methamphetamine.

Did you guys hear?!? MRS FED BREASTS has done METH!!!!!!

Id hate to be your meth dealer right now FED BREASTS when you go and slap him, oh man is he gonna be sorry for ever selling you that evil methamphetaime!!

Only losers do that drug..haha

LOL

Aug 9, 2005
niggas take the time to gossip like prostitutes on this bitch-

Cool nutz responded in a respectful way if niggas got a real problem im sure he aint trippen but he at least took the time *time he could be using to make a track* to respont to some confused niggas.
wich is what the right move niggas is busy trying to make it in a cold world why beef amounst ourselves
im sure neither niggas is punks but I bet the niggas that made the track aint done enough research into what cool nuts has done for the town. and I mean the niggas still trying to make it struggling himself these niggas is acting like he got on jay z status and left the town????

niggas let off some misplaced frusteration i been seeing cool nuts on the grind for years ainnt no one just givin him the shit. niggas need to take the same attitude and just be greatfull ifff the do get a hand.

Aug 4, 2002
The moral of the story is, dont diss the next man hoping that he will respond so you can get recognition. Let the music speak for itself. If it's hot, niggas will know and check for your shit. If it's trash, then niggas will let you know off top.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
mrskrilla said:
The moral of the story is, dont diss the next man hoping that he will respond so you can get recognition. Let the music speak for itself. If it's hot, niggas will know and check for your shit. If it's trash, then niggas will let you know off top.

lol.. the moral of the story....

my nigga banks dont even rap.. he wasnt makin a song for niggas to recognize him... 2 of em is my niggas from the turf... and you aint young danger, cool nutz, or anyone on the song, so id advise u not to speak on shit unless your ready to meet the consequenses...

and if shit get funky, these is my turf niggas... im sidin wit my niggas..

but were all gonna hope that dont happen right??

Status
Not open for further replies.