Your top non-rap releases of 2007 (updates anyone?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I've been up on Z-ro for years, I've been a fan since I bought Look What You Did to Me (which I still don't think he has surpassed, though he has never dropped a weak album either) when it dropped back in 98. He is one of the few rappers I still listen to. If you are looking for rap recommendations I'm prob not the guy to ask these days. I think I bought maybe a dozen rap albums this year, tops.

Mar 18, 2007
naw im trying to find music other than rap to get in too..have u heard # 10 on ghostface's new cd, its some guy named ox singing, im trying to find something like that..yeah theres not many new rap cds that i can get into anymore, thats why im trying to find something else i might like..

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
That song with Ox is sick, same with the bonus track from the cd with that chick singing on it. But as far as sounding like the Ox song, that's more R&B/Soul and I don't think a lot of us know much about that in here. Maybe Alice In Chains, they're pretty heavy on the life is hard shit.

Mar 18, 2007
yeah im really feeling that ox song, i dont think he has a cd though..some alice in chains huh, yeah ive heard of them but never listened to em but im a check em out..thanks

Mar 18, 2007
alright so i just listend to the clips on amazon off there greatest hits and i can definetly get into that, so im a dl it so i can hear the whole songs..there from seattle? thanks for the recommending me that

May 9, 2002
alright so i just listend to the clips on amazon off there greatest hits and i can definetly get into that, so im a dl it so i can hear the whole songs..there from seattle? thanks for the recommending me that
You being from Seattle, you BETTER like Alice in Chains!!!! Lane Staley is one of the most intense front men EVER as far as rawness and pain goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_staley

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Hmm, all the ones that i mentioned before

Cicada-conformatigmatic (random guy from atlanta making electronica, i like electronica now, it's a bit funny, but still good...)

Movus-Movus

Liars-Liars

Zox-line in the Sand

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
May 9, 2002
Hmm, all the ones that i mentioned before

Cicada-conformatigmatic (random guy from atlanta making electronica, i like electronica now, it's a bit funny, but still good...)

Movus-Movus

Liars-Liars

Zox-line in the Sand
Dont be ashamed...GOOD electronica is dope.

I Wiki'd Cicada and came up with this band:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_(band)

Funny that they are an electronica band too.

That Zox looks cool, im gonna search for that.

What is Movus?