Your top non-rap releases of 2007 (updates anyone?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Movus is some post-rock instrumental sorta stuff, from mexico, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GL0N1AH

Heres Zox-Line in the Sand, http://www.zshare.net/download/57816662f80448/

The password to both of em if it asks is, nodatta.blogspot.com (the best blog ever imo)

I checked out that london based cicada also when I was trying to find the atlanta cicada haha, I liked that also. Really, I like any music, the only thing I really can't stand is grindcore/thrash, that 240 bpm stuff with vague vocals.

I also checked out Dan Deacon there are some cool tracks in there, it's 10x more electronica than the bands i've checked out so far.

This was a good year in music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase you won't like Adema, it's nu-metal bullshit.
Thanks for the heads up.

When you listed Sed Non Satiata I'm guessing you ment the split right? Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything from them lol.

Do you have links to the album(s) by these bands in your list...

Swallow The Sun
The Secret Meeting
Revenance
AM/Beneath Low Flying Planes
Quiete Steps

Thanks in advance if you got them. I didn't even know Beneath Low Flying Planes put out anything new this year.

Hell Songs by Daughters came out in 2006, they got a new one dropping in 08 though.

Also are you talking about the live album by City and Colour? If so if you have a link to that as well that would be awesome.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thanks, downloading now. I've never heard anything from those other two bands and I've only heard of Waking the Cadaver.

I didn't see Kidcrash on your list...you forget them or not care for Jokes too much? I fucking love that album.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
im too lazy to make a list or even try to think about all the good shit that came out this year but i will say this:

dear hunter-act II is my album of the year

no question

Mar 18, 2003
Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

Favorite album of the year. Also really like Circa Survive and Silverstein's new cd's.