Your Thoughts On 6s and 7s ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2011
Elizabeth Suwandi - Thank you guys

Thank you guys so much for all the love you have given me for my work on Cult Leader .I love writing and recording with Tech he is just undeniably one of the best poets , lyricists, iconoclasts , rappers out there and I felt blessed to be a part of the All 6's and 7's project .:knockout:

May 7, 2008
^ ...its a rare thing to see such love around here lol awww..

good job tho :D whats happening for you in the future so your new found fans can check up on it ?

Jun 15, 2011
working on the EP this summer

Doing some different stuff for this EP I will let you guys know once I have a for sure date set . Tech said he wants to be a feature but he doesn't get back from tour until end of August so I might have to wait a little longer to drop it .
Liz, you were awesome on both Poisonous and Cult Leader, I hope to hear more from you in future projects.

Jun 15, 2011
just moved

Just moved to KC , Mo recently from LA after the label I was with went bankrupt. I am not necessarily from Kansas City but after my parents separated I went in and out of KC from age 13 until now so KC has been a stomping ground of mine for about 10 years or so .
Where you staying at, Liz? I mean to say where are you from, and where do you reside currently?

Nov 14, 2002
I don't mean to bring this back up, but I just thought of something. A few people had posted that a good portion of the "T-Pain" sounding shit on Fuck Food was actually Kaliko.

Well if the industry is "going Tech", then why did Tech have to put Pain on that track if Kaliko is clearly capable of producing the same exact results with autotune?

It seems like he wasn't necessary on the track, IMO. So basically, they wound up with the same song, but paid to write T-Pain's name on the back of the cd case.

"Just sayin"... As the interwebs kids say these days...

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but if Kaliko can sound like T-Pain, then couldn't he have just re-written it himself anyhow? It's not like they NEEDED T-Pain for that chorus... Anybody could have re-written the chorus.

Gettin' your dick sucked through your jeans or some shit? That's not Shakespeare.

May 7, 2008
id rather tpain than kaliko 50% of the time..and the other 50% of the time i want kaliko lol its nice to have diff shit sumtimes..isnt there countless threads on how theres to much kaliko on hooks?

Nov 14, 2002
Who cares who's singing what if you can hardly hear a difference between the two on the chorus?

This isn't a matter of Kali vs T-Pain... They both sound exactly the same on that song. Shit, you could autotune me and make me sound like T-Pain, if you wanted to.

May 7, 2008
haha no way tpain the master at that shit.. i heard differences i knew pain when i heard pain ..

tpain is pissed off at his fans lately cause no one bought his new cd...he actually threatened to leak his album and call it quits << u see that shit a while bak ?

Jan 11, 2007
I'm sorry but if u listen to the song and think Kaliko and T-Pain sound the same you're trippin'.. there is a clear difference between the two vocals.. sorry but that's the truth.. T-Pain's part way out shined Krizz Kaliko.. and I'm not even close to a T-Pain fan.. real talk.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry but if u listen to the song and think Kaliko and T-Pain sound the same you're trippin'.. there is a clear difference between the two vocals.. sorry but that's the truth.. T-Pain's part way out shined Krizz Kaliko.. and I'm not even close to a T-Pain fan.. real talk.
I liked the hook T-Pain delivered (except that lame ass sucked thru my jeans line) but honestly i thought the bridge that Kaliko did was more impressive

Nov 14, 2002
haha no way tpain the master at that shit.. i heard differences i knew pain when i heard pain ..
That's fucking stupid. He's the master of auto-tune? Yeah... I've never heard anyone master that like he has yet!

LoL.

You're slowly turning into OG michampin...

I could tell the diff... But if Kaliko's objective was to sound like T-Pain with auto-tune for the chorus, he could have easily done it. In reference to you saying that I can't tell the diff between the vocals, I was commenting on the fact that someone had asked who was who in the intro to the song.

Honestly, what would be the difference between hearing Kaliko auto-tuned, talking about getting his dick sucked through his jeans (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean)? It's auto-tune... Do you really think this song would be impossible without T-Pain?

Do we understand the whole point of auto-tune? The only "original" thing that comes out of auto-tune is what keys you fuck with.

And they all fuck with the same keys.

I should add, I think the song is dope as fuck besides Wayne, who is wack as fuck. So, it's not even like I don't like T-Pain's part... I just think he didn't really need to be there just for his name.

And fuck... If you want to talk about legends of Auto-tune, why not talk about Cher, Kid Rock, or others who had done that shit waaaaaaay earlier?