Your Thoughts On 6s and 7s ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
40's verse is nuts.

It is Snoop that gets the thumbs down.

I don't think Snoop much likes Tech, honestly.

The guy spits a heavy verse for BLH, then does a nursery rhyme for Tech.

Wack sauce.

Aug 6, 2009
^Snoop's been gradually getting worse imo. I don't think he really cares. He even said at the end of his verse it only took him a minute to write it lol.

May 3, 2002
i was gonna buy this album today, but I didn't like Killer and I was really mad for wasting money on K.O.D.

Ive been a Tech supporter since Absolute Power and have purchased everything he has come out with....but I'm really second guessing buying this album.

I wasn't gonna read thru 11 pages of discussion, so bottom line. Should I buy this album?

Nov 17, 2006
40's verse is nuts.

It is Snoop that gets the thumbs down.

I don't think Snoop much likes Tech, honestly.

The guy spits a heavy verse for BLH, then does a nursery rhyme for Tech.

Wack sauce.
I agree. Between him looking like he didn't wanna be there in the Strange Music office picture, and the fact that he gave him a backhanded compliment in a hobo tone interview, he seems to really not be that fond of him.

Jun 22, 2007
i was gonna buy this album today, but I didn't like Killer and I was really mad for wasting money on K.O.D.

Ive been a Tech supporter since Absolute Power and have purchased everything he has come out with....but I'm really second guessing buying this album.

I wasn't gonna read thru 11 pages of discussion, so bottom line. Should I buy this album?
Umm, if you didn't like Killer or K.O.D....I doubt you'll like this. But Ill say yes.

Nov 14, 2002
If you didn't like much past AP, you can skip this one.

I mean if you didn't like KOD, you might want to stick to the collabo albums.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I agree. Between him looking like he didn't wanna be there in the Strange Music office picture, and the fact that he gave him a backhanded compliment in a hobo tone interview, he seems to really not be that fond of him.
Remember that talk about a Snoop/Tech tour for sometime this year? I think it's likely not gonna happen. Kinda sucks, but Tech would outshine him anyway. ...that's not a testament of me saying this as a Tech fan, it's a testament of how Snoop's not exactly the hottest live performer.

Nov 17, 2006
Remember that talk about a Snoop/Tech tour for sometime this year? I think it's likely not gonna happen. Kinda sucks, but Tech would outshine him anyway. ...that's not a testament of me saying this as a Tech fan, it's a testament of how Snoop's not exactly the hottest live performer.
Actually, I seen him live recently and he was better than i expect. Not that his stage presence was anything spectacular, but he did have the crowd hyped.

Dec 2, 2007
If you didn't like much past AP, you can skip this one.

I mean if you didn't like KOD, you might want to stick to the collabo albums.
Yeah no shit don't understand how you can't like KOD it's probably the last album tech will ever do where every track is unskipable. Funny thing about this album is it sometimes feels darker then KOD. KOD atleast had shit like hunterish, b boy, and even leave me alone with the beat.

Jul 14, 2004
All Tech's lyrics are nice!! Im glad he took these few mainstream artists (b.o.b, lil wayne snoop) on a ride into Tech's world.. He put them on beats where they normally aint spitting over..And still outshined them. Nonetheless, would have been nice it Tech put lil wayne on a rock track.