Your Thoughts On 6s and 7s ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2009
I believe pain backs up tech in the first verse, and i think all krizz does is the last part towards the end and the opera style singing on the end too

Jan 29, 2006
So on Fuck Food, I know Pain does the chorus.. What parts does Pain do besides that and what parts does Krizz do?
the OG version was Krizz on the hook but tpain spit that shit and tech liked it better than krizz version. but tech still wanted to use some of krizz stuff so they stuck it in at the end

Jan 2, 2004
Well, my friend who is a big T-Pain fan too, said that Pain's only on the hook, and half of that shit with the Pain effect isn't really him and says its Krizz singing.. Like the "I don't know what you feel, I don't know what you think, I don't know what you see, my nigga" .. Plus the intro besides the yeahs he says is Krizz.. And just listening to it after hearing that really made me realize the difference in the two voices.. Cuz I thought Krizz was just the operatic shit at first, I was wondering if anybody had it confirmed exactly what Krizz and Pain did on there. Guess I was just like, autotuned singing, T-Pain on the track, that's definitely Pain.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The intro is both Krizz and Pain. Pain does the "Yeah aww uhh" part, and Kaliko does "Can('t) you see she's mine" at the beginning.

And the hook at the end, like already stated, is the original hook that Pain said was trash before he wrote a new one.

This was an instance of artistic freedom that was actually better than the original idea.

Dec 17, 2004
Damn I know ppl r gonna hate me n talk shit for this one but I'm a b honest iv been a long long time tech fan but Fuck this album by far is his worst album idt it was worth the money I payed i don't know didn't like it and I even tried to give it at least a week b4 I judged it cuz its tech but nuttin this think its not up to par by far so g
Hate if u want the album was not a gud one its missing something oh yea way better tech beats they sounded the trashy beats that no one wanted......

Aug 6, 2009
Damn I know ppl r gonna hate me n talk shit for this one but I'm a b honest iv been a long long time tech fan but Fuck this album by far is his worst album idt it was worth the money I payed i don't know didn't like it and I even tried to give it at least a week b4 I judged it cuz its tech but nuttin this think its not up to par by far so g
Hate if u want the album was not a gud one its missing something oh yea way better tech beats they sounded the trashy beats that no one wanted......
smh.

Nov 27, 2007

Jul 1, 2004
Hey faggot, you know you are still using Shaggz sig as your avatar?