Your opinion is needed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
who is this SPM sounding clown....he ruined the song

oddly the second dude has almost a big pun voice lol
LOL! Thank you.

The first dude is a guy out of New Mexico.

The second guy is me. I tend to get that "You kinda sound Big Pun" quite a bit. I personally don't think so, but it cracks me up every time.

May 16, 2002
Stay gettin it homie, I bet it took a lot to post that track on here to await siccness breh ridicule....

But all in all a solid effort and stick wittit if you feelin it.
I appreciate that, Breh. I really do. As you can see I'm an O.G. here on the Siccness & I already know what to expect out of my Siccness brothers. I've participated in running weak pussu's out of the Siccness when it came to giving opinions / ripping them a new one on their music. Many have come in out of nowhere not knowing how rough it get's in here LOL! They later tell us all to fuck off, make YouTube videos dissing us etc LOL!

In this post, I come in as an artist & I am seriously open to constructive criticism. Many artist don't have the understanding when asking opinions. They expect people to kiss their ass because their Homies told them it's tight, they believe it & expect outside people to say the same.

Getting outside opinions is always the best way. If you know how to use it to your advantage & fix what you were told was wrong by most. Also learning to separate the random ridicule for hate's sake, but at the same time live life & have fun with it.

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
ha the only pussy yall get is from picZ>>/?? sorry dude sound like i get more pussy from one baby mama than you do 5 haha
but like i said 1st verse is kool like that style. second sucks cause no one is gangsta on boys in the hood so your not.
but who did the hook?

May 16, 2002
ha the only pussy yall get is from picZ>>/?? sorry dude sound like i get more pussy from one baby mama than you do 5 haha
but like i said 1st verse is kool like that style. second sucks cause no one is gangsta on boys in the hood so your not.
but who did the hook?

Oct 3, 2006
First guy was on some Track Killa, straight outta Gilas level type shit. But other than that your verse was ok, I will try to peep your other shit tonight though.

Props: Gemini