Your opinion is needed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
Gemini, that Cali State of Mind track was pretty coo, I liked the beat on that. Everything else though just was not my cup of tea. But if you got any more tracks that are similar to that, shoot it to me I wouldn't mind peepin it.

Props: Gemini
May 16, 2002
SC_408 @SC_408

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. A lot of the songs on there are simply experimental. It's songs where I'm just trying different things far as radio cuts & music that can be performed at family events (Car shows, fairs etc.)

I've learned over time that you have to have clean material if you want to really get out in the public eye. In the community and those sort of places. It's another thing being within the underground scene.

As far as the "Cali State of Mind" track goes, a producer (Lil Joe) from Hitz By Da Pound (Las Vegas) sent me the beat & asked if I could write something to it. He wanted a throwback 90's West Coast track.

When I listened to the beat I vibed to it a bit & put it aside. I bumped me some Chronic, The Game & some Ice Cube for the rest the day. Next day I sat down to write...

After recording the track (@ Hard Knox Studio in Watsonville Calif.) we all were debating about how it was going to come in. My idea was to cut everything out & have me just come in flowing. The idea kicked around & somebody said, "It's a throwback 90's track. It needs to have an intro."

My 23 year old nephew (Eddie Vega) was there with me & asked to get on the intro & the rest is history.

Jan 30, 2007
So you look like Dave Hester and sound like Big Pun GET REAL!!!!! Gemini @Gemini .Beat was ok, first dude cannot flow with the beat at all and you sounded decent breh, overall not great but not terrible IMHO. Props for asking us degenerates for our opinion as you know we are some critical assholes on here

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This is the first time I ever checked out your music Gemini. I honestly assumed you sucked like 99% of the siccness rappers. sorry breh! I agree with most the others. Your verse was pretty dope, but first dude sucked. I just went to your reverbnation page and checked out some of your other stuff. You got some nice songs! I seriously feel bad for ignoring your music homie. Consider me a fan

May 16, 2002
u got bars...ur boy might dont got it

do a song wit me breh

No doubt, let's start over, Breh. Let's connect and go from there. I been through too much lately.

This is the first time I ever checked out your music Gemini. I honestly assumed you sucked like 99% of the siccness rappers. sorry breh! I agree with most the others. Your verse was pretty dope, but first dude sucked. I just went to your reverbnation page and checked out some of your other stuff. You got some nice songs! I seriously feel bad for ignoring your music homie. Consider me a fan
Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that. I just do what I do & hope people like it. I'm not a loud dude, I don't talk about "how hot my music is" (Like the typical independent rappers), I don't get in front of cameras and start talking about what my next move is etc. I don't act the part like I'm this famous upcoming rapper. Shit is what it is. Simple, I'm a nobody who makes music & hope people like it. If it's truly the hottest shit it'll get to where it needs to go. Other than that, I love doing it and that's all that matters.

Who I am on these forums and who I am as an artist or in person are complete different people. I'm not really an asshole as I appear on here LOL! I'm not a favorite to a lot in here (Siccness), but that's just my strong opinions or simply a way to get a reaction. Not meaning anything by it.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
No doubt, let's start over, Breh. Let's connect and go from there. I been through too much lately.

Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that. I just do what I do & hope people like it. I'm not a loud dude, I don't talk about "how hot my music is" (Like the typical independent rappers), I don't get in front of cameras and start talking about what my next move is etc. I don't act the part like I'm this famous upcoming rapper. Shit is what it is. Simple, I'm a nobody who makes music & hope people like it. If it's truly the hottest shit it'll get to where it needs to go. Other than that, I love doing it and that's all that matters.

Who I am on these forums and who I am as an artist or in person are complete different people. I'm not really an asshole as I appear on here LOL! I'm not a favorite to a lot in here (Siccness), but that's just my strong opinions or simply a way to get a reaction. Not meaning anything by it.
Are ee es pee ee see tee. Breh.