Young Droop Twista & Tech N9ne...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thug_proppa

First off pimpin do or die aint afiliate with none of them sell out mtv type of cats and they get paid, so what you got to say about that?

nobody bump tech in tha hood??? what hood you from antartica?

show RJ respect? why the fuck would i wanna do that he talkin bout how twista this a twista that shitttttttttttttttt. give people respect but dont lock ya lips.

most people said komain better only you and like 2 other cats disagreed. makes ya think dont it

and that whole middle fingaz thread, looks like you just trying to kick it with twista and be his little groupie. Wear dresses much?

also how come after i clowned on ya ass saying mofo you aint say it no more?

also you did say stan from the eminem video which is sad as fuck.

me get butt hurt?? na folks thats on you, dick riddin twista and his boys.

but if thats your thang do it welll!!!!!

MOFO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

its all love though!!!

May 2, 2002
Calm down people...everyone has their own opinion. I still don't understand why everyone takes this shit so seriously. It's not like anyone here is best friends with these artists...why stick up for them? If someone says Tech, Droop or Twista sucks...let 'em. It ain't that big of a deal.....

Aug 30, 2002
www.fuckyou.com
thug_proppa said:
and that whole middle fingaz thread, looks like you just trying to kick it with twista and be his little groupie. Wear dresses much?

me get butt hurt?? na folks thats on you, dick riddin twista and his boys.

but if thats your thang do it welll!!!!!

MOFO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'
its all love though!!!
Look at the number posts you got in your signature and look at mine. lol hmmmmmmmmmmm. who is dick ryding? when most posts here are bout you wanting Twista to colloborate with some weak rappers. you dont think Twista is that tight but yet you post here all the time. lol youre halirious man. Get outta here, youre too easy. what are you some 14 year old white boy who tryin to get in this rappers mind or is it the "gangsta life style" that attracts you & gets you wet? Weirdoes.

Jun 12, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:
Alright now that we have forumz on this site 4 all three record labelz does any1 else agree that theze 3 should do a track 2gether!?? I think these three on a track would be tha song of tha year...

:::gOnE:::
No doubt kid, whooooee that shit would be fire fa real.

Status
Not open for further replies.