Young Droop Twista & Tech N9ne...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:

Oh wow...I'm gonna act like I didn't read that smear of diaharrea that dripped off your fingertips.

"Move along people...there's nothing else to see"

SikIndividuoh...invisible
I agree with SikIndividuoh!!! JLAW is trippin BIG TIME!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Twist....Do or Die....Tech N9ne....Droop....Bizzy Bone.....that would be the SICKEST group album in hip hop existance....maybe throw Greedy BD in there, cuz i admit hes gettin pretty close to them cats..... but cmon now j-law....no lyrics?? u want lyrics, listen to his verse in the song "legit ballin".....some REAL shit....no nut ridin on my part, but id be lyin to myself if i said twista wasnt the sickest mofo in the game

T

thug_proppa

yall forgeting komain also hes sick ass fuck.

twista cool but them features killin it for me on the next cd

and that legit ballaz 3 was weak

Jul 15, 2002
a twista collabo wit any of these guys would be fat

E-40,crooked i,tech,droop,nate dogg,eminem,(i know yall gonna trip on dat one but royce 59 and twista did a song together and it was sicc eminems way tighter than royce)

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
make it happen,

i just donw feel em, that line drawmuh wrote out was cool.. nothing spectacular..

midwest caT? yeah.. so is twista.. y'all trippin once agian.. but he got his fan base, and im just one dood.. so hate me for it, i gives a lily..

twista gets spun in kc a lot, just not in my honda accord lol

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man its like this... Cant none of them fuck wit Tecca Nina!!!! Thats real....Twista is tight.....Droop is tight.... But Tech will shit on them and the rest....He is easily the tightest rapper in the game!!! Style, personality, content, flows, creativity, etc..... Theres no contest in my book, but unlike others, I like all of them but Tech takes the cake fasho!!Holla..

Jul 6, 2002
I dont how anyone says Twista dont got Personality, Listen to that song of Three Six Mafia C.d(TearDaClubUp C.D) Shit is hard to handle!! Anyone who can rap that fast has personality, Its not like he is sayin the same shit over and over. Rappin bout Non Sense. It seems like alot of Cats on this board dont listen to content(Not Everyone Jus Alot) Look How many people sweat Andre Nickatina (Just an example), he has no personality,jus Wack ass lyrics tryin to ryhme every line he says.He has an album called Daquari Factory, How Corny is that. Hes gotta a tight voice just weak content. Jus my opinion though. I Know im gonna get hated on for this. Oh Well!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Its all gravity to!

We can discuss this an argue all day and all night! We all have our opinions, and my mind wont change...Tech is the dopest rapper in my eyez.. He isnt to be fucked wit!!

But its all gravy, so everyone likes there own shit, so no one is right or wrong! Holla..

T

thug_proppa

RJ no offense folks but if you aint heard of crooked I you need to get fired.

crooked I on tha row records has been around since the early 90's had a cd that was never realesed on virgan records at 16. has had songs on many compalations has been features on kurupts streets is a motha and too gangsta for radio tha row compalation on a solo track and a track with treach and scarface.

his up-comming cd is featuring ja rule nas dmx eastwood nina too short and more. dmx and ja rule dont make sense cause that aint his style of rap.

CROOKED I cant be touched lyricaly. he got more heart in his voice then anyone ive heard sep tech n9ne, content cant be touched he got hip hop word play but spit that grimmey gangsta shit. dosent just touch on 1 topic. he got flow thats perfect on every song.

HE also had a song on the caught up sound track with the luniz called girl. one of the dopest songs ever and that crook verse, twista couldnt fuck with.

also he has a song called so dammm hood feat sisqo which is a dope ass track. even though sisqo kinda pop crook shows that his lyrics stay on the west and dont switch up.

again i ask how the fuck have you not heard of CROOKED I

twsita feat 10,000 once crooked drop he gon be a 100,000

Status
Not open for further replies.