Young Droop Twista & Tech N9ne...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thug_proppa

CZAR when ya shit droppin folks? dammm its been a minute since you put them songs up?

also mayne have you heard crooked I? he right up there with tech, that absolute power dope but tech deserve some high priced beats and mixing. once crooked I drop no one will want to come out with shit cause it wont be able to compaire. crook said it him self.

if you commin with heat bring it, tech and crook 2 of the best fo sho.

also folks how much for a verse?

Jun 21, 2002
Crooked I is wasted talent cause he aint even premoted so only niggas know bout him is foos in cali and up north. & theres mad cats that can bust quick as twista like 24, and that nigga from mercenarys

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Tight

Yeah.. Their quick, but NO ONE, I mean NO ONE can FLOW lyric like Twista. He truely is the man, and I'm not saying that because i work here, but because I've heard some shit he is doing in the studio now. SHIT be TIGHT !!!!!

Check out the remix on Bandy's joint that he did or even on the Nappy Roots joint. The kid is Tight....

Can't find it: Twista.net

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo thug_proppa whats the deal mane, I really aint up on Crook I, but its all gravity.. We are finishin my shit, just laid one of my final tracks wit Marvaless...Super tight shit mane!!! Yo pm me or email me and we can talk about verses and shit! [email protected] Or I might pm u.. Whatever, holla back, its official mane..Gone..

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
People keep comparin Twista to Tech N9ne, but trufully, I aint feelin Tech fa shi...he come weak and there aint no comparison between him and Twista. I was listening to Tech's garbage and can't even get through a full song!!!! Twista I could listen to ova and ova and ova nda ova.........

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
Re: Tight

RJ said:
Yeah.. Their quick, but NO ONE, I mean NO ONE can FLOW lyric like Twista. He truely is the man, and I'm not saying that because i work here, but because I've heard some shit he is doing in the studio now. SHIT be TIGHT !!!!!

Check out the remix on Bandy's joint that he did or even on the Nappy Roots joint. The kid is Tight....

Can't find it: Twista.net
Hell yeah...I have to agree wit RJ on dis...Twista comes raw at every angle...flow wise, lyrically...he simply can't be touched. People ask me...if I 'think' twista is the dopest rappa eva..I say 'no'...I "KNOW" he is. Twista is #1 and always will be jo! Gone.

Apr 25, 2002
Real talk. What's up with all these threads about who Twista should collab with? It's cool to let um know what you wanna hear but let the man do his thang. Who cares if he does tracks with Ludacris and Timbaland, it's still gonna have TWISTA in that shit so you know it's gonna be tight.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
RJ...

no disrespect... but honestly, to me... Twista ain't been close to the same since him and Trax had they fall out... and i aint just sayin that cuz i work with trax, just bein truthful... Twista need them Mobbed Out Midwest beats... Toxic and Cayex aight, but they aint Traxter... I've heard some snippets from Kamikazee, and to me from what i heard, that shit just ain't Twista... that's some Major label gettin they hands on him and tryin to mold him.... to me.... Obviously i ain't seen the credits to see who's producin what, i don't even know the titles to the songs i heard....

In some ways i've had the same response to tha last album i put out... although dope... it had a HUGE west coast sound to it because i worked with a bunch of west coast producers, when i'm a midwest artist and usually more comfortable spittin that rapid fire shit to some midwest bangers... so im just givin my perspective... ask some of these cats in here about my sound, or some of them cats in tha chi... they should tell ya...

Again, no disrespect... Twista dope as hell to me, just givin my two cents... I hope ya'll do tha damn thang over there at Legit Ballin....

Peep that Komain -- Livewire album when u get a chance cuz...

Komain

T

thug_proppa

TWISTA if you jump on fire this cat and hire me, i can do the damm thang when it comes to promotion and anything else for that matter this cat just riddin the dick.

you post ok after everthing. answer respond. make sense.

ko real talk i just posted this, but twista need to stay mid west, or even do shit with cali, but to fuck with puffy missy timberland and them whats that????

T

thug_proppa

But everybody different and i guess some cats feel that type of music, so if that what ya feelin keep doing yo thang and make it big the keep doing yo thang.

no hate just love.

B

Blackjack 1577

KVE tried to get Twista on a track with Droop a while back, but Twista charges too much for an appearence so they couldn't afford him.

Aug 28, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
^^^ YA FEEL ME..... SORRY BUT IMA JUST SAY IT.... TWISTA IS THE TIGHTEST ARTIST IN THE RAP GAME.... NOT ONLY DOES HE HAVE THE FASTEST SPITS... BUT HE IS CLEAR, AND YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD HE SAYS.... HE'S CLEVER, HE GOT STYLE, DELIVERY, HE CAN SING AS WELL.... NOBODY IN THE INDUSTRY IS FUCCIN WITH HIM... THATS IT!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!:devious:

Aug 31, 2002
airjer.net
crooked i

thug_proppa i know exactly what your talkin about when it comes to crooked i, been waitin for a cd since i heard him on the wake up show mixtape vol 7.

for those you haven't heard anything from him, here's some samples...

http://home.attbi.com/~airjer/crooked_i-tha_row_dot_com.mp3
http://home.attbi.com/~f0o/crooked_ft_sisqo-so_damn_hood.mp3

and the OLD twista is waaaaayy better then this new twista i have been hearing... (the snippet from the upcoming album) he needs traxster, or if timbaland did his whole album the shit would be tight, but he isn't...

and WHY the fuck is twista doin a track with freeway LOL that's gotta be the worst track, atleast freeway's part... heh..

thug_proppa said:
TWISTA if you jump on fire this cat and hire me, i can do the damm thang when it comes to promotion and anything else for that matter this cat just riddin the dick.

you post ok after everthing. answer respond. make sense.

ko real talk i just posted this, but twista need to stay mid west, or even do shit with cali, but to fuck with puffy missy timberland and them whats that????
1) TECH 9 =GARBAGE
2) YOUNG POOP= GARBAGE
3) SNOOP DOGG= SALES
4) TIMBALAND= TALENT
5) PUFFY = MONEY
6) YOU= A HO

thug poppa us a sucka. when you talk to RJ. talk with respect. internet wana be ass thug. play your role. who are you?? ur a nobody. just a crazy fan. so chill wiht ya weak comments and stop gossiping and start cryign. RJ probably dont wan respond to you cause ur stupid. if you talk to a man in a nice way, he probably will. Go suck your favorite rapper and hop on his nuts.

KINGCZAR said:
Man its like this... Cant none of them fuck wit Tecca Nina!!!! Thats real....Twista is tight.....Droop is tight.... But Tech will shit on them and the rest....He is easily the tightest rapper in the game!!! Style, personality, content, flows, creativity, etc..... Theres no contest in my book, but unlike others, I like all of them but Tech takes the cake fasho!!Holla..
Reallyyyyyyy?????? you should really suck him up "mane"

Status
Not open for further replies.